College Shags Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The change in my breathing must have woken her up, too, because she opened her eyes and smiled at me. "I love you, Wyatt."

"I love you too, Erica." I kissed her again, and while she was distracted, started thrusting again. She responded earnestly, bouncing her hips gently up and down. We came together again, and then I passed out once more.

I woke up finally sometime around sunset- the lights were off, and the blinds weren't letting in outside light. Erica was standing at the sink, still naked, finishing off a glass of orange juice. Quietly, I stood up and moved behind her; my penis rising with me. I put my hands on her hips, and kissed her shoulder and throat. She grabbed the countertop and leaned back into me; I slid my cock forward and it went directly in. She was still pretty wet, and definitely receptive- she ground her butt up against my groin.

It went on for fifteen minutes, by the clock on the microwave- we must both have been getting our stamina back. Finally, she had an orgasm- just a single, though. She slid off my cock and turned around, hips against the counter, drew me against her again and kissed me; I returned my penis to her cunt and we fucked some more. We went until I was close, and she could feel it tensing up- then she slipped it out again and knelt on the floor.

She put her lips around my head and slid them down, sucking her own juices off it, and bringing mine more to the surface. The hand that wasn't around the base of my shaft wandered down to start masturbating; that only turned me on more. Just as I was about to release my load, she pulled my dick out of her mouth and stroked it up and down. I couldn't help it, and fired anyways; thick streams of semen shot out directly onto her face. She turned left and right under the deluge, and I watched her come as I came on her face.

Finally, when it was done, she smeared what she could down to her mouth and swallowed it. She stood up, still masturbating, and turned to the sink, where she ran water and started washing herself off- the hand that was rubbing spread her apart, and the invitation was apparent. So I slid my dick back inside her and fucked her again. We finally hit our orgasms together, and I slid out after we were finished, marching over to the bed and throwing myself down on it.

She grinned at me and strode over, her hips and breasts swaying. "Nap time?"

"Nope, I slept all day- I'm wide awake now."

She knelt down beside me and threw a leg over my hips. "Good, me too. We've got a lot of catching up to do." She smiled, and leaned down to kiss me.

12