All Comments on 'College Slave Ch. 02'

by Izaya

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
parputter69parputter69about 6 years ago
Yes.

Very good. Please continue on with Abigail’s training. A little sooner, though. Not so much time between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredibly erotic!

Excellent story!

obiwun23obiwun23almost 6 years ago
my thoughts

This is a step down from the last story. I was actually disappointed with this one because I love the first one so much. I actually felt that the story was too short and the development was weak in this one.

fitntrimfitntrimover 5 years ago
More please!

I love that she calls them goddess...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Story done?

Will there be more chapters? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If u have stopped writing

Have u stopped writing if so can one of us take over

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mmooaaarr

Please continue this

looney2looney2over 3 years ago

please write more this is fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it has been a few years since this last chapter and I hope that more will come. The goddesses maybe lesbian sadists but there is a kind streak that shows from time to time. That Cassidy was watching Abigail and knew that she could not take any more just let Abigail sleep with Cassidy. Cassidy could have just walked Abigail back to her cage and left her there. This is only day one of a long period of humiliation and degradation for Abigail. I am sure along the way that the girls will have Abigail do some really nasty things. Too bad the story kind of ends here.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlabout 1 year ago

Amazing! I've read this a few by times now & although I do feel sorry for Abigail, it's a hot story. I really hope you'll consider adding more to the story, I'm kinda hoping that by Cassidy develops feelings for Abigail.

GentlytwistedGentlytwisted2 months ago

I know that you’ve said you’re not going to return to this story. But I really think you should, because it has so much more potential. Maybe if Cassidy manages to get Celine and Savannah expelled for unrelated reasons (such as cheating or plagiarising), and gets to keep Abigail all to herself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIzaya@Izaya
Update 08/2021: I haven't abandoned Love and Witchcraft but it will be a while. Update 02/2021: New chapter is up. I've been doing a lot of other non-horny writing so this took a while. I really REALLY want to get a novel published but I'm still a long ways away. Maybe years...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES