All Comments on 'College visit with the Moms'

by TeenForMILFs

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

If it wasn't so confusing it would have been a 5 star story. I couldn't keep track of who was who, though. On the ride to the college, it seemed that Ben was in the back seat and the front seat at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
editing

nice astory, but a little proof reading would have helped.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
NEEDS WORK

THIS IS A GOOD STORY BUT IT NEEDS SO MUCH WORK! I GAVE *** ON THE BASIS OF CONTENT. I SUGGEST YOU PROOFREAD ALOUD AT LEAST A DAY AFTER YOU FINISH FIRST DRAFT. ALSO, I HAD TROUBLE TRACKING MOTHER/SON PAIRS. NOW THIS MIGHT JUST BE ME BUT I HAD TO GO BACK 3 TIMES TO CHECK.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good work !

Not great work. I think it would have helped to have started 'Truth or Dare' in one room, but then separated the moms with their friends son.The games could continue, but would be two on two.

Thanks Don

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
WHO??

Who is Cheryl?? Actually, this setting is just to unbelievable. No prior fucking/sucking with Matt, & Carey. Ben & Tammy are already fucking so thats ok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chopped up crap

This story needed a lot of background, lots of time to develop and certainly time to have a decent sex scene. It is like you wrote this in 10 minutes and expected folks to like it. Go back and fill in the blanks, take some time to develop the relationships and make the story whole.

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 9 years ago
"Tammy and Ben hopped in the back.."

"..while Tammy's son, Ben, joined Carey in the front."

Need I say more? There's the basis of a possibly-good story here but you spent about 3 minutes writing this while simultaneously mopping the floor, or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story

Look, a kid who's at college for the first time misses his mother. And a loving mom misses her baby boy. They both sure as shit miss what the other one's got between their legs. Moms who truly care for their boy spread their thighs for him and welcome his fat young cock up the same warm wet hairy hole he came out of. Nothing says love like a boy's cock up his own mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

That was hot....every boys fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice, but get an editor

I liked the direction of your story, but there were too many errors for me to enjoy it. At one point you have Ben sitting in the back seat and the front seat at the same time. There are grammar and spelling errors on top of storyline errors that just made it hard to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous