All Comments on 'Collision Ch. 02'

by damppanties

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
KazuKazualmost 12 years ago
Heart fealt

Great second chapter! I appreciate how their thoughts and words are being conveyed to show how tough and rewarding love can be. Keep up the fantastic work and I can't wait for the next installment.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 12 years ago
you have a good story here

I liked it, well maybe it was a little to emotional for me, but that's has more to do with the era I grew up in versus your storyline. I grew up in the rural south in the 60s and 70s, by parents were very much the religious conservative types. While I was taught to feel, as a man I was raised very old school logic and the have to do stuff ruled life not the emotions of the moment. Give you one other time related comparison The war in Viet Nam was popular, were most of the country hated the war, soldiers and defeating communism was a looked on as things one was to support. But the number one thing the culture I grew up in was very much one where men showed satisfaction but as for every other one go off cry in private alone never show weakness of any kind that was for girls and the weak minded. So I say all this so you know it would have been somewhat a different reaction if I were the script writer. When I was that age, the type of seduction used was more the norm when dating, more often as a guy unless the girl made it extremely clear she didn't want to have sex you read her body language for her real answer, but today watching my grandchildren I get the impression that the girls now hold the power. Not that 50 is old by any means. I just wouldn't fit in dating in the more modern female controlled world.

LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 12 years ago
We burn together, for we are all we have.

That is love. The true love that only siblings can share. Not dirty, not animal, but somehow pure and innocent. As she said, that is what love is- looking past his flaws, his issues and loving him nonetheless. Jody doesn't love Brett for who he is, she loves him despite who he is.

The whole world might reject him, but his sister won't. If he burns, she will burn with him. For love is unconditional. It is given, not earned.

Thanks for letting me help out with your little project. Was definitely worth the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A real story

So refreshing to find good writing exploring real human feelings for a change.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyalmost 12 years ago
WOW!

Powerful storyline with great editing. Really enjoyed it. I look forward to more chapters in this intimate love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No words- It is love

I have no words to express my feeings. Love the story for the theme and way presented. Thank you.

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyalmost 12 years ago
Powerful descriptions

You describe the feelings of love between brother and sister very well. In particular the description of Jody wanting to have sex with her brother because she loved him, rather than how fantastic his body was.

Plus the healing power of love, and loving sex, was nicely described.

I wonder what happens to them next? Maybe we'll find out one day. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Collision

One of the best ever. You are far beyond your age.. Tank You

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A very sweet but complicated story.

I seems that both brother and sister have underlying problems of growing up with very demanding parents.

With Jo trying to find love from unloving parents and Brett giving up in trying to please everyone.

It's good that they have each other and to find someone to love.

Thanks for the very good story

jaccorjaccoralmost 12 years ago
please continue this involved love story!

I commented on the first chapter, that I was intrigued by your approach to this complicated story, and that I would love to see where you were going to from there. I find myself in the same position after this chapter. I ask you to please add more chapters to what is already a great read.

Shaw_WatsonShaw_Watsonover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Please, write another chapter when you are up to it. It's just, so, beautiful...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely tale of two lost souls

Beautiful story of love between siblings, scary and out of control he feared he hurt her, but it was love.

kaidmankaidmanover 11 years ago
very nice work

I like the story it was clever and intriguing please add a chapter to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

This is one of the sweetest, most romantic love stories I have ever read. You write with such a gentle, loving insight. You really captured the love and hardship/difficulties that they lived through growing up in this family. Makes me wonder if you did not experience some of this yourself as part of life. You can not write about this stuff otherwise. correct me if I am wrong. Keep up the great work. I am looking forward to more of your stories. I am guessing that you are female because of the above qualities in your story. But no matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A plus

It's not often you get story that grabs you and keeps you till the end, excellent .

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Like wow !

Quite the most sensitive coupling description I have read.

Left me just a tad breathless. 5#

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story. Unbelievably heart touching. Another chapter would be great, but if not thank you.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10almost 9 years ago

You almost lost the entire continuity of the story in this last half page. It became rambling and unfocused. Don't be a psychologist, when you are a brain surgeon. Write don't preach.

PuertorrormPuertorrormover 8 years ago
Cried.

Literally, I cried 'cause Brett reminded me of my younger self. This was brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful

Well written and great depth in characters.Excellent insight and most of all just very real and believable. After all that's what a writer strives for, is their characters to breath and to feel alive, to feel like they are someone you can identify with. It's sometimes is amazing how parents destroy their children. The one thing in the world they are supposed to defend and protect at all costs. Yet they forget their own power and destroy that soul that so desperately needs nurturing.

I want to read more of their story, to see them heal eachother, to see them break free of the chains their parents have placed on them. However i think where it's left now is just a good.

Great work!

WmsraubWmsraubabout 7 years ago
True as life

You are a good eye opener , I am in a relationship with a girl over Ghana , love her with all my heart and soul, but having a relationship over seas is harder than you think, the communication is difficult being 4 hours off from her . She has told me she loves me the same , but you just can't stop and talk too the other person from that distance and that creates questions in my mind cause I can't be with her in but I trust her and keep hoping we get this visa stuff done so she can come here . Thank you for giving me some insight , it makes it easier for me to deal with the distance between us

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
What a great story.

Realistic rendering of the frustrations of youth.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 5 years ago
Literature with an (even) higher purpose.

This story stands out among most of the other incest stories on this site. Not only is it sexy but it has in addition some powerful insights into the human mind and heart. I found the dialogue between Jo and Brett to be psychologically rich. Not only did it address oppositionality but it also offered a glimpse into the attendant problems of perfectionism as well. And finally, most importantly, it demonstrated the healing powers of both sacrifice and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still good literature

- as I commented on ch. 1, but now with increased credibility. More than enough for 5 stars.

But still also too much difficult emotions to be good erotica, I'm afraid. So you regrettably lose one star.

I think the (fairly violent) sex should have been introduced between the siblings at a later stage where mutual love had already at least had been hinted to, rather than to come as an explanation after you have elicited negative feelings in the reader from something close to a rape. You even let Bret think he had raped his sister, so why shouldn't your readers also think so?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. You have a talent. Hope to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

let me get the tears out of my eyes so I can type. 5 stars. my 3rd reading

01Timber6701Timber6715 days ago

Different and interesting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous