All Comments on 'Colonel's Treasure'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot!

Really good story. I especially liked the ending. Very neat and satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another Masterpiece

How can you produce such great stories everyday. Thank you for all your HARD work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not happy

I have to admit it is a good story and I kind of liked it, at least enough to finish. But the ending left a lot wanting and there is just not base to this and I can't see the way rob being treated as being healthy. During that time period whip lashes and assault like is described here would well be detriminal and most probably terminal. Then of course going from the native americans to the enemy and his tepreatment with such little medical help would definitely be detrimental. Not to mention I can't get my head around rob getting off when he had to be at least somewhat torn or ripped from his previous activities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...