All Comments on 'Colony Art Theatre'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Been there

I remember that place, but I think the building is gone now. I popped many a load myself in that decrepit old place, but never had the pleasure of another hand there. You could count on that down at the Petite Cinema in Albany around that same time.

Anyway, I enjoyed the nostalgia and the story. Wish my first time had been that pleasant an experience.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Nostagia

This fine story is going to bring back a lot of memories to middle aged gay or bi men. Or maybe even to many who just did some experimentation during their youth.

5 Stars.

Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67almost 12 years ago
Mmmm yes please

How amazing. Mmmmmmm loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I went to the adult theatre,i was 45,i wanted to be fucked.I had been there before,i watched as 2 guys left the theatre,i followed,they went into one of a row of rooms,the largest with a small long bunk.I peered through the hole,they both took their pants off,one guy got on the bunk and took the other guys cock in his mouth.While he was doing this,first one finger,then another found its way into the mans arse,moving around,the man held the guys head as i am sure he shot into his mouth.He pulled back,the man on the bunk stood up,the other guy got on his knees,his arse offered,which the guy guided his cock into it and fucked him,slowly at first,then faster until i knew he was cumming inside him.They stood up,i stood,my hand stroking my cock,i heard a noise,a finger came through the hole opposite,i pushed my hard cock through to the waiting mouth who sucked me until i blasted my cumm into it.I stayed there,hard,relieved,my cock still in his mouth,i felt a finger move under my balls,to my hole,i opened my legs further,he pulled his finger back,no,dont ,but he put it back,this time with lube on it,in me,moving it around,out,more lube,then a second finger.He pulled them out,his mouth off my cock,i moved back,a long cock came through the hole,i stroked it,so hard,i heard turn around.I did,moving back,i felt his cock between my arse,he moved forward,the cock slipped up,i grabbed it,held it,so hard,at my hole,leaning lightly forward as he pushed.It wouldnt go in,i eased back,i opened,the head entered me,i straightened but it stayed in,just.He said just move back,leaning only slightly forward,i moved back and the cock slowly slid into me until i was against the hole.I stood there as he moved in and out of me,letting him fuck my arse at his pace which all of a sudden quickened and i felt warmth inside me as he kept fucking,my hand stroking my cock,him slowing down,pulling slowly out,my hole closing,a hand through the other hole,i stumbled over,my cock through the hole,another warm mouth,so good,working me,he was so good he finally coaxed another small cumm out of me as his finger worked my arse.I felt tired,i moved back,a fat cock came through the hole,i heard fuck,i turned,my just filled arse against the hole as the fat cock slid easily into me,fucking me fast until i felt it pulse in me.Slowly i eased forward,my arse full of cumm,i dressed,i went out.There was a islander guy,middle aged,standing there.He smiled at me and said good fuck as i walked past.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I was there

I used to go to that theater at about the same time as you, we're probably about the same age. I gave one of my first blowjobs there to a guy, maybe 40s after he followed me back from the gross bathroom there

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I used to live in that area, don't remember a "colonie" art theater but there was a Cinema Art Theater, could have happened there , but I liked your story anyway...…….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous