All Comments on 'Color of Sister's Panties'

by SecretLoverOIE

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

awesome story dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
of course a brother is always interested in his sister's panties

This is an excellent story by an author around 30 years old and deeply fascinated by the idea of incest--doesn't matter if the family cunts belong to mothers or sisters, this guy gets hard when he thinks about them. In this story, it's his sister's panties that get him started. No surprise there, a brother knows that sis's panties cover her cute little coochie, with its fat lips and wonderful wet hole. His sis's sweet little twat is perfect for her brother's big stiff prick, and sis loves it when her bro unloads his big brotherly balls and floods her cute little cunt to overflowing with his warm creamy semen. In his sister's cunt is where a boy's sperm belongs--when it's not in his mommy's twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hoooot

Ooooh thank u for this hot story.expecting more.

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthalmost 9 years ago
a hot story

From someone writing in a second language - excellent. It would be improved if you got an editor whose first language was English.

Jon

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
this was a very interesting story

the story was good. until the very end when madhuri says she wont mind if dev fuck other girl in front of her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So beautifully written! Loved ittt

Loved the combination of Indian culture in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous