Color of Sister's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But they belong to my didi," Dev says, squeezing them tighter.

"It does not mean that they belong to you too," Madhuri says, "Unless..."

"Unless...?" Dev hisses.

"Unless you tell the color of your didi's panties."

She feels him against tummy. The love bird is now a hissing magur fish. Madhuri draws her hand down, across his shorts. The protruding manhood of her brother is robust under his fist.

"Dev baby?" Madhuri whispers, touching his ears with her lithe lips. "Is it for your didi?"

"What, my love?" Dev says.

"Ohh, don't belittle me, you brat. Not now." Madhuri says with mock exasperation.

"What it is, Didi?" Dev asks in his child-like tone.

"That's my cute little brother. Now tell me is it for your didi?"

"What it is, Didi? What are you talking about?"

Madhuri squeezes the handful of fish. "Do you have to hear it from me? Don't you know what it is?"

"I like it when my didi gives it a name."

"OK," Madhuri says, now fisting his organ tightly, "it is my prince."

"Then what am I?" Dev asks, this time pushing his fingers under the waistband of her panties.

"You? You are a street bandit."

"Am I?"

"Yes, you are," Madhuri says. "No brother is supposed to push his hands under her sister's panties."

He is holding them now. His palms are directly against her naked flesh. Her soft, full hips.

"Aha, Didi, what happiness?"

"Where, Love?"

"In my Didi's sweet butts."

Yes, he means it. He is in love with her butts. He is now pulling them apart. She feels the pull on her sweet anus. He puts a finger along the crack. Aha, the little devil knows how to touch a woman. Now sawing the finger along her crack, her sweet anus getting the right amount of friction. My love, my love. Madhuri whimpers.

Madhuri takes his face again in her hands and devilishly kisses him, letting him know how much she loves what he is doing to her ass-crack. She stares, lovingly, into his bright eyes. "You sweet fucker," she whispers. "If only you knew how much I love you."

"The same is going on here," Dev says, sincerely.

"And you haven't yet told me the color of my panties." Madhuri teases.

Dev moves his hands to her front. His hands are inside her panties. "Didi, my lovely didi." This is how Dev expresses his ecstasy at the touch of her stubbly pubic hair. Unlike the soft wisp in her armpits, Madhuri's pubic hair is somewhat healthier. Dev loves their crispy feel. He strokes their roots with the tip of his fingers. This is so intimate. Madhuri's pussy is seething desire.

"Didi?" Dev whispers.

"Yes, honey," Madhuri says.

"This is like exploring the most valued treasure of my life, your pubic mound, your sparse crispy hair, when you are clothed like this, my darling Didi. Standing in front of you. Darkness is inside your panties, and my fingers find them out. Isn't it nice, My Goddess?"

Madhuri is dumbfounded. His fingers reach the crack of her pussy, just above her clitoral hood. She cannot endure this love. One finger threatens to touch it. Madhuri's clitoris sticks out, all slippery, washed in the vapor of cunt-heat produced by her brother's ministration. The love bud, of its own volley, tries to find her brother's finger.

"Honey, sweetheart," Madhuri hisses. "Promise me not to touch your didi's pussy. I am so hot, baby. Play with the hair as much as you like, but don't touch the pussy; at least don't touch the clitty, sweetheart, not the clitty. I want to cum when my little brother fucks me. Oh God, I am so hot."

Dev kisses her. To compensate for her edginess. Yes, that's what it is. He wants her to feel good, very good. His mouth takes both her lips and lovingly chews on them. Madhuri is so hot. His one hand is all over her asses. Stroking the soft lower flesh. The other hand is on her pubic mound. Massaging the roots of her secret hairs with his finger tips, ignoring the heat radiating from her seething cunt. He pushes his tongue between her lips. O God! So naughty, so good. She clamps of his tongue for sheer force to stand on her feet. His one finger finds out her little anus. It draws circles round her soft opening and smoothens the creases. How much she loves it? She sucks on his tongue, with soft feminine motion. Her pussy is like a tethered butterfly, tethered to the root inside her feminine body; its puffy wings flaps and weeps, for release. And alas, one finger-tip finds her erect clitoris; another finger joins, extending over it with sweet-soft-brotherly pinching. The two fingers run downward, along her sensitive outer lips, now dabbing inward and flattening the softer inner labia. Oh fuck. Madhuri cannot endure the pleaser. The fingers stab into her cunt-flesh, inward, toward her womb, one finger lodges on her super-sensitive G-spot. Her superhero brother, at 19, is the master of erotic art. He knows his sister's sexuality like a classic master. Finger fucking, giving her pleaser on her G-spot; and on her clitoris, with the raised pad of his fingers. Another hand doing wonder to her supper attended anus. Madhuri cannot hold it any more. She keeps relishing his boyish but satisfying tongue. Enjoying this intimate fucking in both her openings. She is almost sitting on his fucking fingers. The devil is in them, in her brother's fingers, so strong, as to hold his sister by her pussy. She presses her breasts on his manly chest. Maneuvering with her nipples so that they also get sufficient touch of her man. She feels hot honey running down her soft thighs. Her pussy sucks on his fingers ravenously. The harder-than-penis fingers work super-erotically on her pussy-nerves, hit the sensitive nerves harsher than a woman can endure. She cannot hold it any more. She gives in, sucking voraciously on his tongue. Clamping on his fingers. She holds him tighter, giving him the better feel of her breasts. She holds him for strength too. Her knees are weak. Her pussy is the fire-house of pleasure. It comes with all heavenly feel, bringing the pleasure and love from all over her body and shooting it through her cuntal opening. Her brother's fingers bath in her molten lava.

"You sweet motherfucking bastard. I asked you not to touch my pussy." Madhuri reproaches, releasing his mouth but pulling him by the hair, mainly for her strength, but also to punish him. The orgasm is too good. Her brother's fingers are now still, but inside her. Life is so good with Dev. Madhuri kisses him anew. "You sweet motherfucking devil. You made me cum without telling the color of my panties. I am not letting you to win every time. You now have to pay the price."

Dev brings his fingers out her panties and dabs them on her lips. He stares into her mesmerized eyes and takes the two fingers inside his mouth. Showing her his love, he gently sucks on his fingers, tasting her oil.

She tastes herself on her lips. She wipes her lips with her tongue and offers her brother her them for a kiss.

"You Bugger, bring me that drink," Madhuri says when Dev finishes the kiss.

Dev brings her the juice tumbler. She drinks the content that has been left. He brings her sandwiches and feeds her with his own hand, as if she is a little girl, and he is making her ready for the school. She likes eating from his hand. This gives her a filial sort of feel under her brother's towering personality. He brings her a bottle of mineral water, kept safely at a corner on a table. When she has enough nutrients, she takes him by the hand and takes him to the window. The evening has fallen. The city outside her bedroom is lit with many colors. Both of them look at the world and express their gratitude to Divinity to make them this lucky in a world full of so many sorrows.

Madhuri takes of her brother's t-shirt, as if he has turned into the child and she has into his mother. She plays with the blond hair under his arms. Pulling them sharply, reminding him his punishment for making her cum against her permission. But she cannot make him suffer the pain, for she loves him, and the hair on his armpits are too sexy not to play more erotically. Her pussy gets its life back at the sight of her brother's muscular chest, full of manly hair.

Madhuri kisses her brother with maternal affection. She takes of his shorts. Gently pushing them down his hips. He revels at his thick thighs. They have the strength of an elephant. His thighs make her feel sexy. His underwear is white, fresh and clean. He is all clean and fresh inside. Madhuri is glad to have such a brother who has such sense of cleanliness. She holds his ass with the same desire he has done hers earlier. She pulls down his underwear, revealing beautiful pubic hair that forms sexy rings on his pubes. His sturdy manhood is defiant. She has to apply force to reveal its breathtaking base. From where beautiful hair sprouts like some fine grasses on the coast of a beautiful island. Still in her work attire, sitting on her knees, Madhuri undresses her lovely brother. His cock is at full mast. Her mouth waters.

Madhuri takes his balls in her hands. They are big and virulent. She needs her both hands to cover them. She squeezes them with the right amount of force. Dev's cock juts with repressed furor. Madhuri looks at Dev's eyes, giving him the very sexy look he knows only she can master.

"Why my prince is so angry, my beautiful brother?" Madhuri speaks of Dev's manhood.

"Because the prince is neglected by its queen."

"Mother," Madhuri finishes. "The prince is neglected by its queen mother."

Madhuri holds Dev's penis, all its eight inches are now in her hands.

"My sweet-hard baby boy," Madhuri talks to her brother's cock, letting Dev enjoys her kinky game. "Take a kiss from mommy."

Madhuri kisses the tip of the erect manhood. "How is it, son?" Madhuri asks the quivering manhood. "The silky friction of your mommy's sexy lips." A drop of pre-cum appears on the tip. Madhuri looks at the clear brine longingly. She shows her brother her sparkling eyes. She wants to let him know how she loves to see his brother gets hot for her, showing appreciation through the fine drop of man-sap.

She lodges the back of the bulbous had on the front side of her pink tongue, exhibiting her action to her eager brother. She bends the velvety rod with her hand and pours the drop on her tongue. She savors its distinct manly taste. She sucks on the crown of Dev's penis, exerting deep suction that sweeps into the core of his balls. Her eyes never leave her brother's hot ones.

"Didi, if you keep doing that, my balls will roll into your mouth," Dev says.

"It is what I want, you sister fucker."

Madhuri leaves Dev's erect manhood in the heat of its desire. "To punish you, fucker," she says, "for having failed to tell the color of your sister's panties."

"It is your last chance," Madhuri says, standing in front of him and flaunting her breasts. "It is your last chance to tell the color of your sister's panties and fuck her before dinner."

"Blue," Dev quips.

Madhuri burns Dev's face with the fire in her eyes. Everything remains standstill for a minute. Dev's face loses color. Madhuri begins to hit Dev with her fists. "You fucker. You sister fucker. You have failed. You have failed to tell the color of your sister's panties. You said you would tell if you touch them. I let you. Instead of finding the color of your didi's panties, you finger-fucked her and made her cum on your fingers. You are a genuine bastard, Dev. There is absolutely no fuck until the weekend." Madhuri fists Dev's erect manhood and wrings it. She revels in the distortion of Dev's face.

Dev seems to be lost in confusion and fear. But he is sexier than ever. He is under her control. "My dear sister-fucker," Madhuri says, endearingly. "Take your punishment for your failure. Undress me. But don't touch any part of my body. This is your punishment. I will walk before you naked, this whole week. To frustrate your hungry cock. You will not fuck me this whole week since you failed to tell the color of my panties that I am wearing now."

Madhuri takes Dev's hands and put them on the lowest button of her shirt. Dev opens the buttons. His breath gets shallow when her bra-covered breasts are revealed. And there is the shock. The color of her bra is white. "You know, bro, what mistake have you made," Madhuri says showing him her bra. "I said I wear the same color. You could open my shirt and look at my bra and then you could tell the color of my panties. You are not intelligent enough to make your didi horny, baby bro."

Proud and obstinate. Her nipples are in a semi-erect state. Dev's cock lurches at their sight. Dev takes deeply in her fragrance. She always makes sure that she remains clean and fragrant, knowing how much he loves to breathe in her skin.

Dev's slides the shirt out of her hands and gently put it over a hanger in her cupboard. Madhuri puts her hands on the back of her head, extending her beautiful armpits and pushing up her breasts. A favorite display of her brother. "Honey," Madhuri coos. "Is not your mouth watering, seeing your Didi's sexy armpits?"

"But it is your punishment that you cannot kiss your didi's armpits now, because you have failed to please her by telling the color of her panties."

Dev's eyes roam from her jutting breasts to her bud-like navel on her sexy belly.

"My bra, brother dear, take off my bra," she says.

Dev unhooks her bra. He is slow and gentle, his eyes riveting on the soft tit flesh, being exposed slowly to his hungry eyes. Madhuri knows why he is so slow in revealing them. He is afraid of their beauty. He does not dare to expose the whole of it in one jerk. That's unbecoming of his knightly character.

"You see, sweetheart," she says, "If you could tell the right color, you could touch them now. See, how hungry they are for your touch. Look at Didi's nipples. Already erect and hard. Crying for you, baby bro, for your lips. But you are not allowed now."

Madhuri loves to see his torment which makes her feel even sexier. Her pussy is already moist. She feels the quivering of her clitoris and labia. It would be good to let him touch her breasts. But to play like this is even better. This is the magic of love, prolonging the anticipation.

Dev starts unbuckling her belt. And only now some fear injects into her veins. Dev takes of the belt with the same gentleness and her pants slides down an inch or so, revealing the blue waistband of her panties.

Dev glares at Madhuri.

Madhuri looks fearfully at her brother. He snaps at the button in the front of her pants. He tears the buttonholes. He takes off her pants carefully but angrily. Drawing the holes down and pushing her legs up, one by one, he takes off her pants. Madhuri stands naked, except for her blue panties, her breasts jutting fearfully. She looks at her angry brother.

"I am sorry, Dev," Madhuri says, mortifyingly. "You have won. You were able to tell the right color. You know, sweetheart, you always win. Now take your prize. Claim it. Fuck your sister the way you want. As much as you like."

Dev hugs Madhuri. Madhuri is grateful for being able to thrust her naked breasts into his naked chest. The hair on his chest creates resonance of sharp feel in the delicate nerves in her tit flesh. She smothers them, along with her hypersensitive erect nipples, into his pectorals. There could not be a greater feel than playing her breasts side-to-side and up-and-down on her little brother's mature breast. His erect cock is raging against her belly. Dev holds her pantied ass. She gets on tiptoe and smashes her moist cunt on his balls, making them wet with her juices. "How do you feel it, baby bro, your sister's panties, wet from her late orgasm?" Madhuri asks, huskily, sexily, thrusting her hips onto her brother.

Dev holds Madhuri by her armpits. His palms are spread against soft golden strands on her armpits. He is enjoying their touch, Madhuri knows. "You love it, the touch of my armpit, you sexy man," Madhuri whispers, taking his one earlobe between her lips and kissing its softness lovingly. She touches his ear with her lips and tongue, making him feel the heat of her mouth. She feels his entire body with her entirety. Her pussy aches for a wild fuck. It will be good one, she knows. He is so hot now. She is a healthy woman of Aryan race. She needs a super-glorious fuck by her little brother.

"Take me to bed, you bad boy. Take your bride to the bed and fuck her," Madhuri says.

Dev needs no more encouragement. He gathers Madhuri on his hands. In the vulnerable position, he drowns his face in her cleavage without her permission. He breathes in deeply in her fragrance. "Aha, Didi. Today it is strawberry. Your skin. How soothing your aroma is," Dev says, raising his head, looking into her eyes.

His voice has such a tone of desire. Madhuri's pussy secretes new juices. In this position, he is getting the flavor of her arousal and his face is telling how much he loves it. "You love?" she asks. "You love the scent of your sister's arousal. Confess it, baby. Please."

Dev's face gets surrounded by an angelic halo. He smiles at her. He is not in a teasing mood. "Yes, didi, you know," he says. "I love my didi's arousal. It freshens my breath. I love to fill my lungs with your scent."

Aha, super bastard, super kinky, but super poetic. Dev lives up to her expectation. He drops her on her king-size bed. He leans over her and his fingers go across the waistband of her panties. He peels them gently, exposing her shame, her beautiful cunny. At the ascending point of the slit, her smooth peanut clitoris raises it sensitive head. Dev's eyes are glued to her womanhood, so lovingly that it brings tears in her eyes. What it is so special about it that makes this Adonis boy to look at her most feminine part so adoringly. Madhuri cannot help asking her brother.

"It's love that it generates in my heart," Dev says. "When my heart knows that it's my sister's pussy, that a brother is not supposed to look at it and be thrilled by it. The knowledge that it is all forbidden for me makes it much more thrilling and adoring."

Dev hangs the cum-soaked panties from his fingers as if they are a holy treasure. He raises the laced attire to the level of his face. Madhuri dies in love seeing how her brother worships her most intimate garment that clings to her pussy and protect it. Dev brings the crotch near his nose and inhales deeply, as if it is a holy incense that cures unknown diseases.

Madhuri's heart melts with love. Love flows all over her body and makes its way to her pussy. She needs it, she needs her brother inside her. Dev wipes his face with her panties. He scrapes the fabric all over his face, upon his eyes and lips. He wipes his chest and armpits with her cum-soaking panties. "Elixir of my sister's love," he says, pressing the azure attire onto his heart. "It keeps me healthy and hearty."

"You know, Dev," Madhuri says, with tearful eyes, "Nobody can express such deep love as you do. You are god of love. My God of Love."

Dev takes the wet crotch in his mouth and chews on it, showing her more of what her cum-soaked panties are meant to him. He does not avoid her eyes. She knows that he wants to let her know that he appreciates everything about her, specially the crotch of her worn-wet panties. Her god of love creates her paradise in the very middle of her own bedroom.

"Do you know, Didi," Dev says, "how you look like, lying on your bed naked? Your hair spread around your head. Your legs parted. And with that angelic look in your eyes. You look like a forest flower. A big forest flower."

Dev lies over her and kisses her. Her breasts are resilient against his chest. She maneuvers her cunt against his thigh. He kisses her cheeks, her chin, and hollow of her throat. He kisses her beauty bone. He holds her breasts, one in one hand, and pushes out her erect nipples. He touches them, one by one, with the tip of his tongue. The sharp tip of his hot tongue sends electric shocks to her nervous system. He sucks on her left nipple and squeezes the tit. She wishes she had milk in. If the breast had milk, it will sprinkle out, such recklessly he is squeezing it. Dev tries to swallow her entire right breast.