Color of Sister's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sister-fucking bastard. You sister-fucking bastard."

Madhuri murmurs as she enjoys the feel in her breast as it is smothered by her brother's mouth. Her sensitive nipple touches his soft palate.

Dev slobbers on her belly. He kisses her belly-button as if it is a source of his pleasure. How glorious. He touches the white flesh between hairs on her pubic mound with his oral digit. He laps her inner thighs. One after another. Her pussy emanates copious oil. He puts his mouth in the opening of her pussy and drinks the accumulated juice as if he needs to quench his thirst first of all.

"You sweet bastard," Madhuri murmurs. She holds his hair and keeps her mouth glued to her pussy. Dev's tongue runs along the slit. Madhuri feels the dance of her labia on her brother's tongue. Sweet heaven.

Dev puts his weight on her thighs and raises his head for a look at her pussy. Madhuri's cheeks blush. He is so keen on it, on her pussy, gazing at it mesmerizingly.

"I can look at it the whole day and I will not want to look at anything else," Dev says.

"But you have seen it," Madhuri says.

"No matter how many times," Dev says. "It's always new, always blooming. It is an ever-blooming flower, didi. Just look at your labia. It's like razors edge, like two fine petals of a pink rose. And your clitoris. Neither big, nor small. Just a fine peanut. And see how clear your juice is."

"You like? Your didi's pussy juice?"

"Your juice is the best."

"Then fuck me, right now."

"Wow."

Take me. Claim your legal right."

Madhuri tugs at Dev's cock. Eight inches of solid flesh, healthy and velvety.

"Mommy's naughty boy, hungry for mommy's pussy," she says.

She is no more able to play. She puts the crown at her entrance. Her ass jerks up involuntarily. "Brother, Dear," She says, "Now, now, come to Didi." She holds his ass and pulls him toward her. His hammer keeps cutting through her meaty opening. She is so wet, yet because of its size, the manhood has to cork through her clasping channel of sensitive flesh. She feels the distinct veins along the sturdy organ that exert extra pressure on her nerves. New juices gush out to make the penetration easy for Dev. "See, how mommy suffers to take you inside, baby boy," Madhuri groans.

She is dying in pleasure. It seems her brother's cock is endlessly long. It keeps cutting inside, giving the pleasure of her life, the bulbous head blindly digs through her inner pussy fleshes and brings a gurgle sound to her throat. Nothing on this earth, no amount of teasing or anything else, could be this ecstatic. Her cunt-lips are stretched to their limits around the thick cock. Her so pampered clitty gets sawing friction along the steely front of his plunging manhood. Madhuri is unable to control it; an overwhelming orgasm builds fast inside her system. "Oh, my sweet-sweet fucking brother," Madhuri moans and gurgles.

The feel of his crown against her womb is crystal-distinct. Dev kisses her forehead. He sips on beads of perspiration that assembled along the line of her hair. "Have I hurt you, Didi?" he asks softly.

"No baby," Madhuri says. "You haven't hurt me. You can't. You are my brother. Now fuck my, my sexy baby bro."

Dev pulls out steadily. Madhuri feels an anaconda crawling out of her pussy. When the crown of his cock touches her labia, he plunges in the same manner, drawing gurgling pleasure from Madhuri's throat.

"Where you learned that, Honey?" Madhuri says. "So rightly tuned is your motion." Fresh juices seep through her cunt flesh and make her brother's steely manhood slippery.

Dev kisses her gently. He kisses her moist armpit. Chews on the fine hair. This is so loving. Her pussy is full of his meat. Her armpits get loving kisses. Dev is now like a loving parent. He kisses one of her charged nipples, caressing its length with his pliant lips. He kisses her again on the lip. Touching her cheeks, he asks:

"Are you ready, Didi?"

"For what?"

"You know."

"But promise first, baby, before you start. Promise that you will never leave me. You will love me like this always. Promise baby bro, when your cock is inside my pussy."

"I promise, Didi."

"Promise that you will never fuck another girl. If you need to fuck one, you must fuck her in front of me. But not behind me. I will not be able to endure it if you do that. If you want another incestuous lover, make a daughter by fucking me. I will raise her for you. You will then fuck her. But everything has to happen before my eyes. Please Dev, promise."

"Promise, Didi."

"Now fuck."

Dev has patience, Madhuri thinks gratifyingly. But he has patience no more. He has begun fucking her. And his fucking is getting speed and momentum. His big balls have begun to slap on her rectum. Her pussy is on fire. Every time he plunges it, she goes to paradise. The oily socket is making a sweet squishy sound. Thap, Thap, Thap. How fast he shoves it inside her and how much more she loves every plunge. The air is thick with sweet smell of her pussy. A white froth is gathering around the base of his cock.

Dev tugs at her breasts. When a man is in the middle of fucking, he forgets everything. A beastly spirit descends on him. Dev is not gentle to her breasts any longer. He is clasping and squeezing them as if he needs to squeeze blood out of them. But, God, she loves it. She loves her breasts in his grip. She loves his cock fucking her.

"Fuck, baby, fuck me. Punish me. If I had ever been unkind or mean or bad to you, this is your time to get revenge. Fuck your sister's pussy and don't think of anything else. Just dig your pleasure. Aha, how hard you are. My prince. How hungry you are for mommy's cunt. With every thrust, you send electric shock here, right in my heart."

Dev's body perspires. Both of them are sweating. A bead drops occasionally on her breast, or forehead, or navel. Her brother's sweat, which comes from the hard work of fucking her.

"Dii-di?"

"What happened brother?"

"Why are you so good?"

"Because you are good, baby. Now fuck. Aaaghhahghh."

Dev increases his fucking tempo. Madhuri traces the road of the orgasm that she has stalled and that she will not be able to stall for long. Her engrossed clitty is getting fantastic friction from his sliding cock. Dev shoves his rod through her squishy socket which is by now well fucked and super wet. What she loves most is the steely feel of his rod along her thin cunt flesh. She is so near her climax.

"Sweetheart, I am near. How far are you? If you are far, fuck me faster. If you are not too far, go slow, just enjoy the friction of my cunt along your cock. But get ready to come with me. We, brother and sister, will cum together."

Dev keeps fucking furiously. "You know, Didi," he says laboriously. "When you are naked before my eyes, and taking my cock, I can do you endlessly. I don't need to cum. You are so gorgeous that I only want to go on fucking and fucking. "Ahah, how nice it is, didi, when you do that on my cock. Do it again, please."

"Do what?"

"Bite my cock with your pussy."

"Take this, brother."

Madhuri maneuvers with her cunt flesh and clasps on his rod as if there is a pair of slippery pincers in her womanhood.

"Didi, I am near."

"So am I, baby."

"Fuck."

"Yes, Fuck. Fuck your didi and make her cum."

Thaayap, Thaayap, Thahyap.

"Oh, you sweet bastard. Can you call me some names before we cum. You know this is the moment. When every dirty word is a real gem."

Dev fucks Madhuri like a wild beast.

"A dirty word, please Dev. Before I cum."

"I forgot." Slap, Slap. Slap.

Madhuri snaps at his rod with all her willpower. Dev's face distorts in pain.

"You witch."

Madhuri exerts another snap.

"You whore."

"Ahah, yes. I am a whore. And who is fucking me?"

"Your brother."

"Yes, yes, yes. Call me whore again and shove it."

"Whore."

"Yes, fuck, yes."

Madhuri can hold it no more. She clamps her pussy on Dev's rod. Her clitoris is giving in to the last spell of friction from his fucking cock. The climax runs to her outer spaces. She pulls Dev onto her in a maternal hug. She attacks his mouth with a wild kiss. She wants to eat his lips raw. She fucks herself onto his cock. He fucks back, his mighty ass thumps with deep, quick stabs into her vagina with urgency and vigor. O God. The sensation in her cunt is intolerable. Her breasts are flattened against his chest. She clamps every time he thrusts into her pussy. This is too good to last long. She pushes her tongue inside her brother's mouth. Dev attacks her tongue with urgency to cum. He fucks her furiously in these last moments. Dev emanates the same hoarse, guttural sounds as she does. She draws Dev's tongue inside her. She sucks on it like a thirsty bitch, with a fucking speed, as much as Dev's cock saws into her raw cunt. Madhuri is on fire. A wild conflagration consumes her loins, her nervous system, her belly, her chest. Two flames consume her aching nipples. She tries to extinguish the burn by grinding her raspberry nipples into her brother's wide chest. She thrusts her breasts into him with an overpowering intoxication. She consumes her brother's cock inside her with her sisterly cunt flesh. She tries to root it out and keep it inside her. And at last it happens. The snapping shots send by her cunt flesh around his cock brings his ultimate release. He can hold it no more. Madhuri gets the first shot of his cum inside her cunt.

"AahghhaAaahghgghgh."

The overwhelming orgasm wrecks through her pussy.

Brother and sister cum together.