Colours, Contrasts and Conundrums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arghjac
arghjac
78 Followers

When the drinks were brought we hastily talked about my plans. I wanted to have Susan model her underwear to us three but I knew that if this was a public display she might be tempted to refuse. Chris told us that he had a large comfortable sitting room at the rear of the hotel that was private and that when Susan returned we should move into there. We agreed and he left to make ready for as all and to clear a space for us to sit and Susan to model.

A few minutes after Chris had left, Susan reappeared wearing the blue dress. She looked stunning and once again I was staggered to see how the colour enhanced the hues of her skin tones. She sat demurely next to me and I passed her the drink that Alec had bought for her. I explained that we were moving into Chris's private rooms in order to have some privacy, as I wanted her to model her underwear for us. She accepted this without comment and when Chris returned she clasped my hand as we were led out of the bar and into his private accommodation. In fact there was little to choose between the room he led us to and the lounge we had just left, except for the lack of public gaze. He had arranged three large and comfortable easy chairs in a u-shape leaving the centre of the room free of clutter. The afternoon sun low in the sky still filled the centre of the room with a milky light suffused with its dying rays. Each of the chairs had a table upon which we could put our drinks. Alec and Chris took the two outside seats leaving me centre stage. I led Susan into the centre of the floor and instructed her to sit on the rich red carpet. I would have thought that the deep blue of Susan's dress, the matching shoes and the shimmering ivory of her stockings would have contrasted badly with the rich redness of the carpet but I would have been wrong. She sat there looking vulnerable but regal and sure of her elegant beauty.

After we had settled I spoke in a quiet voice, trying to keep the tremors that were invading my tummy from being apparent. 'Stand up and open your dress. Don't take it off but hold it open wide. Move so that each of us can see you.'

She elegantly stood up and untied the strap that held the garment closed and looking at me she opened it wide displaying herself to me. I noticed the colour of her nipples that could be clearly seen through the gossamer fabric, although they were obviously hard, as she was excited, they were still a light coral pink. Her eyes were glued to mine and I recognised that she was trying to imagine that the others weren't there. This was not what I wanted and I realised that she had another barrier that had to be broken.

'I want you to stand in front of Alec and looking in his eyes tell him how you feel about him looking at you and how your body is responding.'

Hesitating only for a second she broke eye contact with me and still holding the dress open she walked up to and between Alec's legs. She looked into his eyes and then in a quiet voice she said, 'I'm very nervous, only a few men have ever seen me dressed like this but I'm also very excited. I could never do this normally but my husband has demanded that I show you my body and I like you looking at me. My nipples are erect and I know that you can see them easily through the material of my bra. My cunt is very wet and if my husband will allow you to touch me, you will find the gusset to my knickers is saturated already.'

Alec looked over at me. I nodded and Alec reached forward and ran his forefinger along the gusset of Susan's panties as she had moved her legs apart giving him entry. She seemed to shiver and I realised that she was near to orgasm.

'I don't want you to come until I tell you. Do you understand?'

She broke eye contact with Alec and turned towards me. 'I understand and will try my love,' she said quietly with head slightly bowed.

'Now do the same for Chris.'

She moved past me and towards him and stood between his legs and with her legs parted she repeated word for word what she had said to Alec. When she asked permission for him to touch her, I nodded but instead of the slight touch Alec had administered, Chris rubbed her along her whole slit from back to front finishing with a stroke to her clitoris, which was now clearly visible through the sodden gossamer cloth. A shudder went through her body and I thought her about to cum but she clenched her fists and somehow fought the climax down.

After she had steadied herself I said, 'Go into the bedroom opposite and remove your bra, replace your dress. Do not attempt to touch, clean yourself or climax. Then return here.'

The time it took her to remove the bra and return allowed us three men to rearrange our erections. I know my heart was thumping so hard I thought it was going to burst and Alec looked close to a heart attack.

When Susan returned she stood in front of me with her head bowed. 'Open the dress and let us look at your breasts.' I turned to the men and said, 'look how the colour of the dress causes the texture of the flesh to alter as the light strikes the tit. Do you remember how pink her nipples looked through her bra, now look at the blood red colour'

I turned to Susan, 'Go first to Chris and offer him your right tit. Tell him how you like it to be played with and sucked and ask him to suckle you.'

This time without hesitation she moved toward Chris and straddling his leg she offered him her right tit, almost holding it out to him as a gift. 'My nipples are very sensitive but I like them squeezed and pinched hard, also my breast, I like them squeezed hard as you suck and nibble on the nipple.' Chris needed no further invitation and soon her tit began to redden with pinch and squeeze marks. Susan was clenching her fists and I knew it was not from any pain but from the effort to hold her orgasm at bay. I could also see that Alec was straining at the leash waiting for his turn. It was at this point that I knew that she would go as far as I wished with our game and all of us recognised that this would be all the way.

I think Chris was upset and Alec relieved when I instructed her to render him the same service, as any reticence he had show earlier was absent as he squeezed and sucked on her delectable breasts.

I know that Alec had not had his fill and if it were possible which thankfully it wasn't, I'm sure he would have sucked any milk available from her breast. Even though the sight was almost as erotic as the action, I sensed I needed to move along.

'I want you to go to the bedroom and remove your knickers again keeping your dress on but first I want you put your finger into your cunt and give each of us a taste of your juices. Be careful not to touch your clitoris, I don't want you to come.'

Susan knelt before me and using her right hand she delved into the rear of her panties over her buttocks and covering her fingers in her juices she placed them in my mouth and allowed me to lick them clean. She tasted wonderful and soon both Alec and Chris had enjoyed the nectar.

In only seconds Susan had returned and the dress was once again securely fastened. I turned to my friends and said in a serious voice, 'In a second I am going to tell Susan to open her dress and show you her beautiful cunt. I will them allow her to rub her clitoris and make herself orgasm. We can them play with her body. You may fuck her but you must wear a condom unless you can assure me that you are clean of any possible infections. You can finger and fuck her ass if you wish but if you do so, you are not allowed into any other orifice until you have thoroughly cleaned yourself, either, fingers or cock.' Susan merely stood with head bowed whilst we talked amongst ourselves. Both men assured me that there was absolutely no possibility of infection and as Susan had not had a period for well over a year birth control was not an issue. I said that I was not enamoured particularly with anal sex when there was perfectly suitable cunt available but I would love to fuck her cunt whilst a cock was buried in her ass and it was decided that after we had all eaten her out and licked her tits, that we would all first fuck her cunt and leave filling all of her holes at once until later, as a pick me up after she had sucked us hard again.

I instructed the trembling Susan to open her dress. She stood there in her suspender belt and nylons, still in her high heels. She looked majestic. I didn't have to ask as I could see the lace of her nylons and her upper thighs were soaked with her juices but I wanted her to acknowledge her subjection. 'Is your cunt wet?'

'Yes, I am very wet and excited.'

'I want for me and my friends to play with your body and to fuck all of your holes. Will you do that for me?'

'Yes, I will do whatever you wish.'

'If they cum in your mouth I want you to swallow it all, will you do that?'

'Yes, I will try.'

'Are you near to an orgasm?'

'Yes I've been on the brink for a long time.'

'Lie on the floor and spread your legs.' She complied silently and it was easy to see how excited she was as her cunt gaped open and was full of her juices which within seconds had began to seep from her cunt into her anus.

'You may now make yourself cum.'

She moved her left hand down to the strip of hair that seemed to point to her cunt and placing her forefinger above her clitoral hood she pulled the skin upwards, exposing the small button. Her right forefinger began to frig the clitoris frantically and with a howl she came, her whole body shuddering. Her legs clenched together trapping her had between her thighs.

'I waited until her trembling subsided and I was sure she could hear me. Over the next few hours you may cum freely but you must refrain from closing your legs. I know that this is your instinct but I want you to fight it. For the rest of the evening that cunt is not yours, it is mine and I want it to be available to me and to my friends. Do you understand?

She nodded. 'Whose cunt is it, I asked?

'It's your cunt darling, use it as you wish.'

I looked at the others, 'I'm going to start by kissing her and sucking one of her tits the rest of her body is open to you but we'll fuck her together one at a time. Let's get stuck in!'

There was no argument as Alec almost shot out of his chair and buried his face into Susan wet cunt. His speed certainly surprised Chris but he didn't seem put out as he fastened his lips around her left teat and began to tease the nipple.

I grasped her right nipple and lowered my lips to hers. As I lowered my head I could hear her whispering over and over, 'thank you, thank you, oh god I'm coming again.'

I considered tonguing her as we kissed but I was not sure how much control she had over her bite, so I allowed the orgasm to rip through her before our tongues met. For what seemed hours but was in fact only minutes, I steeled myself to recognise the approaching orgasms and at that time I would move my tongue from her mouth and suck her nipple until she had recovered enough to ensure I wasn't bitten. We love to kiss and tongue each other but I realised that as the waves of orgasm hit her, it was much like kissing a tiger.

After what seemed an age the boys changed places and Susan's orgasms continued. I knew that women were considered to be multi-orgasmic and I think in the past I had given her several orgasms, one after another but that afternoon was a different experience for both of us. I really think that in the space of half an hour she must have cum at least twice a minute. Nevertheless, as exhausted as she was, her ordeal was only beginning.

I suggested to Chris that as it was his home he should fuck her first and decide where he would like to do it. He looked around the room and decided that the dining table was the right height and he would be able to thrust into her really hard. Whilst Chris undressed, Alec and I lifted Susan up and onto the table putting cushions under her head and her bottom. She seemed almost comatose but as soon as Chris placed the head of his average sized cock against the entrance and thrust inside what was by now a gaping cunt, her eyes opened, she looked at me and moaned, 'Oh darling thank you, what a wonderful New Years present. I'm going to come again would you please play with my clit while he fucks me?' I leant forward and began to frig her clit as Chris thrust manically into her cunt. I grabbed a flailing leg and I pointed to Alec to do the same and we raised them until they were bent up to and resting on her tits. As she lay there, her cunt being pummelled by the thrusting cock I looked at her nipples and the clit I was gently frigging. All had changed colour from the light pink when we first had sight of them and now they looked almost blue and stuck out well over half an inch. She was howling in orgasm and Chris was obviously fast approaching his climax. He suddenly groaned and thrust hard into her, holding the head of his cock deep inside. He held still but I could see his cock pumping his cum deep inside. His cock seemed to pump for a long time but it was probably only seconds before he began to withdraw. His member was covered in a foam of their mixed juices and as the head of his cock came free, a string of cum pulsed from her cunt and spurted over the purple head of his appendage.

I had to restrain Alec who was by now frantic to have his go but I was adamant that this was not going to degenerate into some sordid fuckathon.

'No Alec, leave them both a few seconds to recover, we have all the time in the world' I was amazed at my own presence of mind and to the way I was orchestrating this symphony of erotica.

'Susan, whilst Alec fucks you I want you to clean Chris's cock with your mouth. Make sure you clean both of your juices from him but you must not come whilst you are doing this task. Do you understand?'

'Yes my love, I know that I am in danger of losing control and biting. If I realise I am about to come, can I pull him out and warn him?'

'No, you can only come when I tell you. You are not allowed to come, you must control yourself!'

'I understand my love, I will try not to come until you tell me but you must know how difficult it is when they are fucking me so wonderfully?'

'I know my love but with discipline the sensations you are feeling will be more intense, believe me!'

As Chris moved to the head of the table I motioned to Alec to get between her legs. In an instance both her mouth and cunt were filled with thrusting cock. Alec was considerably larger than Chris but even though he was fucking manically into her foaming cunt, I was not concerned, as I had thrust both a very sizable aubergine, as well as my fist, into her without any damage. Nevertheless, it was obvious that not only was Alec about to cum but by the frantic rise and fall of Susan's chest, she was finding it very hard to control her orgasm.

'Alec is about to cum in you, as he does so I will ask Chris to take his cock out of your mouth. Then and only then, you may come my love.'

Alec began to hiss, 'Oh my God, I'm coming, I'm coming, oh my God, Oh my God!!!'

I was so concerned by the look on Alec's face, as I thought he might be having a fit that I forgot to tell Chris to get his cock out of her mouth but it was then that I saw that Susan had stopped breathing.

'Chris, get your cock out of there!' My urgent shout to Chris made sure of a quick exit.

'Susan, you may come.'

The low guttural sound that came from her throat was almost frightening! 'Aghhhhhha, Aghhhhhhhha' She convulsed and then lay still, with Alec lying supine on her chest, both of them gasping for breath.

I gave my love a brief moment to regain her composure, allowing myself some time to think of what had transpired over the last hour. Had it really only been an hour? I know that this short period would have no affect on the world at large, and probably little affect on Chris's and Alec's lives but I wondered where this would lead the two of us? Our world had changed out of all recognition and I knew there would be no turning back.

The couple on the table stirred and shook me from my moment's reverie. Alec stood on shaky legs, still not recovered from the effects of his sexual exertions. His slow exit from between my loved ones splayed legs reinforced my earlier thoughts, as the secretions deposited by my two new friends slowly seemed to coagulate at the mouth of Susan's cunt before dripping onto her as yet to be penetrated asshole, there could be no turning back!!

'Does either of you two guys like eating from a cream filled cunt?' I said to my friends.

No sooner said than done, Alec, still on shaky legs dropped to his knees and buried his head between Susan's outstretched legs and began slurping on the deposits he found there.

I looked down at myself and was astonished to find that throughout this sexual campaign I had remained fully clothed and that other than sucking her nipples and caressing her clitoris I had been a spectator. I quickly undressed and unceremoniously pulled Alec from between my wife's legs. Susan seemed disappointed as I think she was approaching another orgasm but my attention was now fully focused on my own need for release, which I recognised was all consuming, considering the sights I had witnessed. I pulled her to her feet and guided her to the back of the leather chair I had been sitting on earlier and placing her in front of me pushed her forwards and allowing her to support herself on the arms of the chair. I pushed her pretty bum cheeks apart revealing the ploughed furrow of her cunt, still dripping from her juices and deep red in colour, engorged in her sexually energised blood flow. There was no need for words or foreplay. I didn't even need guidance to find her entrance, as her chasm was wide open, so I just plunged the largest erection of my life into my slut wife's sloppy cunt.

'Oh fuck', I almost screamed as the sensation I had previously only dreamed of, came to pass. Not only was I experiencing sloppy seconds but in fact sloppy thirds, and it felt as wonderful as I had imagined.

'Oh darling, thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh, please fuck me, fuck me hard!!' Susan shouted.

I hesitated long enough to gesture Alec to Susan's mouth.

'Clean his cock but don't come.'

I then proceeded to fuck her brains out, ramming into her without any concern for her comfort. I could see and hear her gagging on Alec's large appendage but I didn't care. For this moment she had become my fuck toy, a possession that had only one use, to provide me and my friends with pleasure. I saw her shift position to allow Alec access to her throat and as I thrust into her she was being driven forward, allowing her nose to plunge right into his forest of pubic hair. Suddenly a red mist filled my mind. It seemed that I was back into puberty, as I had only been fucking her for seconds and yet my orgasm was going to hit me like a train out of control. I don't know what I said, shouted or screamed. My mind was blank. I don't know how long I was coming, or how it felt to fill this person I loved and yet was prepared to use as a slut cunt. What I do know is that I had never experienced anything like it before. When I came back into some form of reality I was to find Susan still in the midst of a huge orgasm.

'I said she could come. If I hadn't let her I think she would have died. I've never seen the likes of the sexual chemistry between the two of you. There were literally sparks flying,' gasped Chris, staring at me in amazement.

I looked down at Susan bent over fully into the seat of the chair her beautiful breasts caressing the brown leather and darkening the colour of her nipples and they brushed against it with the movement of her gasping breath, as she came down from her orgasm. 'At least she's still breathing', I thought.

'More for you here Alec, if you want?' As I removed my cock from her swollen cunt I could feel and see the rush of my semen as gravity began to take its toll. It's funny how thoughts come into one's head, as suddenly it occurred to me that fucking really is a matter of 'forced' sex. The thrusting of the cock produces a kinetic 'force' and muscles in the woman's cunt sealed by the cock 'force' air from it, therefore forming a partial vacuum. The explosive 'force' of ejaculation 'forces' the semen deep into the cunt and at the same time the woman's orgasm seems to 'force' everything inwards, and then the force of gravity takes its toll, allowing the mixture of juices to slowly and enticingly flow from the parted lips, and onwards down her delectable thighs.

arghjac
arghjac
78 Followers