Colours, Contrasts and Conundrums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I 'forced' myself back to reality as Alec once again shuffled between Susan's parted thighs and began sucking on her gaping sex almost hoovering the semen out from her depths.

'Are you two okay with us all fucking her together?' I calmly said to the guys.

'Christ yes, I want her ass', Croaked Chris.

'Well having just fucked her, I think I have to settle for her blowing me back to life. And, as there is nowhere else that you can fit that monster Alec, I think you had better fill her cunt now that you've cleaned it up.' Alec was not about to argue.

We manoeuvred a long but sturdy coffee table into the middle of the room and placed some cushions upon it, whereupon Alec lay down on his back, his huge erection pointing obscenely towards the ceiling. Susan still seemed to be in shock as Chris and I pulled her of the couch and positioned her legs on each side of Alec straddling him. She seemed to come to as we began to lower her onto this huge gnarled log like cock and she even bent down and grabbed it, positioning it at the mouth of her cunt and slowly sinking down, eventually resting her bum against Alec's thighs, his huge testicles resting between the cheeks of her arse. How she could have absorbed such a huge object I don't know. It must have been nearly twelve inches in length and as wide as my clenched fist but she had somehow managed to accept it all and was frigging her clit with her right hand as her left pinched her nipples. This masturbatory act was brought to an abrupt end as Chris pushed her roughly forward making her grasp Alec's shoulders in order to steady herself. In this position her wonderful tits hung downwards swaying as Alec began to tentatively thrust upwards into her.

'Stay still Alec,' Chris shouted, 'or I'll never get it in!' He had a big blob of lubricant on his finger and I could see that already his cock was shiny from the viscous preparation. He gently parted Susan's bum cheeks and gently pushed the greased finger into her anus, thoroughly lubricating the virtually unused sexual orifice. We had done anal some years before but I could never really enjoy the sensation. As I so often thought and said, 'why use the shit-hole when there is a perfectly delectable cunt to fuck?' I think that Susan used to like it, until she heard that some of the porno girls that did anal had to where nappies in later life as they couldn't control their sphincter muscles. From then on it was a joint decision to limit its use and we hadn't done it for years. Nevertheless, Chris obviously had no such thoughts and within seconds his cock head was pressed to and then accepted by Susan nether hole. Now, whilst I may not particularly enjoy the sensation of fucking assholes, the sight of Chris's average sized cock disappearing into my wife's rectum did in fact caused my previously wilting cock to rise immediately to the occasion. I stood beside them and watched as they all slowly adjusted to the joint occupation and began to build up a rhythm first thrusting together and then as one began to piston inwards the other would in concert begin his outward path. Susan began to struggle and mouth guttural groans. Alec had to support her shoulders as her hand once again found a path to her breasts and clitoris, both of which she seemed to frig in a flurry of motion until she came in a howl of unintelligible utterances. I was entranced at the sight and almost forgot that the purpose had been to fill all of her available orifices, so I pulled myself away from the lascivious sight and placed my now fully erect cock at her open mouth and unceremoniously thrust my cock right down her throat. All thoughts of gentleness had gone from my mind and I'm sure the others men where equally as lost in their own little fucking world.

All of us having cum earlier, Susan was in for several minutes of hard fucking and I was oblivious of any suffering I or the others was causing her. At least ten minutes later I unloaded my last donation for the evening. I was drained; wasted. I looked down at my hands holding both sides of Susan's face my slowly deflating cock buried deep within her throat, her eyes closed. I began to panic. Had my senseless assault really harmed her? I quickly withdrew my cock and after a terrifying second she began to cough and splutter.

'Are you all right?' I whispered.

'No,' she almost choked on the word. 'I'm absolutely fucked and my darling I loved it!' I looked down at Alec who was struggling to support both Susan and Chris, who was now lying gasping for breath across Susan's back. I moved to her side and helped Chris to stand and as I did so his partially erect cock made a popping noise at it exited from her body, followed by a gush of cum which ran over the skin between her anus and cunt and began to pool on Alec's cock, running down its length onto his huge hairy bollocks. I slowly helped her stand up but his cock was still erect and I couldn't get her high enough to allow her to dismount. In the end she had to lean on my shoulder and clamber off the still rampant member which exited with a wet slap as it hit his stomach.

'Get her to straddle my mouth and I'll clean her out,' Alec gasped.

'Please don't lick my clit Alec, I don't think I can take another cum,' she squealed as she settled downwards over his mouth, her legs shaking with all of her efforts. I supported her best I could as I think we were all by now exhausted by our efforts.

I think that none of us had problems with sleep that night, and depending on how this tale is received, the morning would bring further adventures.

Well folks that is the end of this episode of my tale. I'm rather busy at the moment but if this story is received well then I will try to put time aside to continue the tale of Susan's awakening.

Please feel free to contact me with any constructive comments, I don't read the dross, so don't bother, please.