Coma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,448 Followers

I could recall nothing about Vegas and that was a pity because that lap dancer sounds like a memory worth hanging on to.

The scraping of chair legs on the floor indicated that my visitor had stood up. Before leaving, he said solemnly, "I hope that there aren't any hard feelings, old pal, because I would very much like to buy you a pint and laugh about this in the future. We're both men of the world after all. In particular, I hope that you don't dump your marriage to Gloria because she doesn't deserve it, I'll freely admit that I was the wolf in sheep's clothing and she was just a lamb to the slaughter. Oh yes, and you've still got your job if you want it."

*

It was dark. The exited breathing close to me had to be Melanie and that knowledge sparked a surge of anticipation. "I'm so glad that you are awake," she gushed, "When I found that your dick was all limp I got very worried but everything is now back as it should be. I've got a special treat for you and I would have been so disappointed if you'd missed it."

Pausing for effect she announced, "I've played with your cute cock, so in return I'm going to let you have a nice feel at my tits, I know that you'd like to. Don't worry because I'll look after everything. I've already pushed my bra and opened my blouse so they are both sticking out; I wish you could see them. Just relax and I'll move your hand over my bare breasts one at a time. I don't think my nipples have ever been stiffer and they're really, really tingly. I'm going to give you a nice long feel at them and then I'm going to make you cum again like I did last night."

I would like to say a few words in praise of eighteen year old bodies, the taut skin and firm flesh. Breasts fifteen years older than that and more, are still capable of giving such inestimable pleasure that this lost perfection is not remembered except in situations like this. You can imagine my joy as Melanie slowly moved my hand over each glorious globe in turn. Her nipples were indeed stiffly protruding and they seemed to be generating sparks whenever they touched. The best part was when my solicitous young nurse carefully placed my forefinger and thumb on either side of a rosebud, then used her own fingers to apply pressure, even managing a bit of a rolling motion. I'm pleased to say that this was something she repeated many times. The pleasure I received from this was so intense that when she later masturbated me to conclusion, it was almost an anti climax.

*

When I woke to a lighter world I realised that I must have slept right through my parent's visit because my heightened olfactory senses indicated that they had already been and gone. I was a bit disappointed, not that I was sorry to escape my mother's ramblings but I still hoped that my father might find opportunity to say a few more words.

*

Even before my wife Gloria reached the bed, I could tell by her pace that she was in sombre mood. After the obligatory kiss she didn't hold back on her ill tidings, saying, "Stevie love, you better prepare yourself for a bit of bad news. I've just got a letter from your doctor; it should really have arrived yesterday. He says that even if you manage to achieve full consciousness it remains highly likely that you will permanently remain substantially paralysed."

At that moment I would have settled for sight and speech so this prognosis didn't seem so desperately bad.

"You mustn't worry," my wife continued forcing false brightness into her voice, "If the worst comes to the worst, Bill is going to pay for our dining room to be converted into a proper medical facility with all the specialised equipment you are going to need. He says that it's the very least he can do to make amends. He's even offered to move into the house full time, to help me look after you."

Now I did start to feel despondent.

*

The feeling of feminine fingers fondling my penis immediately restored my spirits. The late evening darkness was back and it seemed as if I was in for another treat.

The moment that Melanie felt reaction from my privileged organ, the words started spilling excitedly out of her mouth, "Stevie, You are going to have you such a good time tonight because there are two new things that I'm going to do with you and I know that you are going to love them. First I'm going to let you feel my pussy; I've already taken my panties off to make it a bit easier. Then I'm going to suck your lovely cock and I might even let you cum in my mouth. I've never done that with anybody before but if I like the taste, I should probably start doing it to my boyfriend as well."

Melanie carefully positioned my good left arm so that it was bent outwards at the elbow to an angle of almost ninety degrees, with the hand, palm up, protruding over the edge of the bed. When it was stationed to her satisfaction I think she stepped back. Next moment there was the sound of starched linen in motion and I surmised the she was bundling the skirt of her nurse's uniform up above her waist. First I became aware of the heat radiating from between her thighs and then my fingers made contact with soft curly hair.

"There, does that feel nice?" she murmured happily, "Don't worry about anything. First I'm going to make you stroke my cunt and then I'm going to try pushing your fingers up inside me. You're really going to enjoy that because I'm very wet already."

Melanie's actions followed her words exactly, except for the bit where she took each finger in turn and dragged it the length of her slit. She had not exaggerated about the wetness but even more striking was the heat because it felt as if she had a small furnace concealed up there. The problems started when she tried to introduce my digits inside her body. I think that she was trying to cram too many fingers up there at the same time. Even when she tried doing one finger at a time it didn't help because when she got one finger positioned and went for the next, the first finger promptly dropped out again.

After a short period of increasing frustration, Melanie solved the problem by completely changing strategy. She altered the angle of my hand so that it was edge on, with the thumb sticking up. In this position it was an easy matter for her to push it quite a long way up inside so that, with my thumb embedded in her warm, wet, welcoming vagina and the rest of my hand clamped between firm nubile thighs, we were ready to move on to stage two of her program.

I sensed Melanie leaning forward and tensed in expectation and when the tip of her wet tongue gave a quick flicking lick to the top of my cock, although I know that my body remained immobile, it felt as though I had jerked over a foot in the air. I had no time to react to this opening move before her tantalising tongue was tracing a wet line round the rim of my cock head, followed by a teasing tickle of my piss slit. Next moment my cock was buried deep inside her warm mouth accompanied by a soft moan of satisfaction. I would have been happy to stay like that but she suddenly withdrew her mouth, leaving my saliva covered cock exposed to cooler air and then magnified the effect by blowing a thin jet of cold air in the direction of my unsuspecting dick. This trick had the extra stiffening effect that I think she wanted and I found it hard to believe that this girl was the oral novice that she claimed.

My cock was not left exposed to the air long because next moment it was renewing acquaintance with her tonsils. There were now two areas of sensation competing for attention because her vulva had started rhythmically contracting around the ball of my thumb. Her breathing had become heavy and she started emitting a high pitched moan as her head bobbed quickly up and down, literally fucking my cock with her mouth. I don't know how she was managing to breath but God it felt good.

Melanie's whole body began trembling, almost as if she was having convulsions and, giving a cry like that of a soul in torment, she had a massive orgasm hard against my captive thumb. Unfortunately, in her moment of extremis, she had allowed my cock to slip from her mouth just at the critical moment and, once again, I ejaculated harmlessly on the bed. I think that sweet Melanie still had her hoped for taste of cum, because she quickly pushed my shrinking organ back into her mouth and, with her still lying in that position, I at least drifted contentedly to sleep.

*

It was daylight and I seemed to have slept through my parents visit again. I was left alone with my thoughts for quite a while until eventually I heard Gloria approaching slowly. I sensed that she wasn't alone. Somehow I could tell that she was upset and when she kissed me I got the impression that her face was wet. "Bill's here but he doesn't want to speak," she told me.

There was a very long pause, eventually broken with the words, "I won't be coming again, darling. They say that there's no point because it's virtually impossible that you can understand anything. If by some miracle you can hear me, I just want to tell you not to worry about me being left behind on my own because Bill is going to look after me."

*

I woke to the sound of Nurse Melanie crying heartbrokenly, complete with great racking sobs. Thankfully the older nurse was on hand to comfort her and ask what was wrong. "They're taking Steve down to the transplant wing in a few minutes because they don't believe that he's really awake. They've got all the organ recipients booked in and given their pre-meds already, so it's too late to stop the procedures," Melanie explained.

"I warned you not to get involved," the older nurse pointed out, playing the 'I told you so card'.

"I knew that I'd got to do something to save him so I went to the consultant's offices and burst in on Mr Spear. He was in the middle of a meeting but I didn't care. I shouted that Steve wasn't a vegetable but he didn't believe me, so I tried to prove it to him."

"How?"

"I told him how I had managed to make Steve cum three nights in a row."

"And?"

"It didn't make a blind bit of difference and now I've been sacked for gross misconduct." Melanie sobbed.

*

The same total darkness as in the beginning engulfed me but this was somehow even more profound. I felt mainly resignation but I know the emotions of both fear and sadness were noticeably absent. Perhaps there was some small satisfaction in the knowledge that I had managed to snatch a small bonus from the jaws of whatever.

*

*

The darkness was now less oppressive. I thought to myself, 'Well at least I'm still here'.

I was aware that I was lying in the middle of a large wet patch. One assumption was that it had to be the result of Melanie's ministrations, but that didn't make sense because she had been meticulous about cleaning up every time.

Moving my fingers down between my legs, I tentatively explored the sheet to confirm both wetness and stickiness, (getting the impression that it was of fairly recent deposition). It didn't dawn on me immediately that I had just been able to move my arm but upon that realisation, I immediately sent a hopeful exploratory leg across the bed.

When I encountered a shapely female leg the truth immediately became apparent. I was lying safely in bed, with my lovely wife Gloria by my side, and the wet patch was the aftermath of an energetic and passionate session of lovemaking ahead of my two week absence in America. Back in reality, it was obvious that I had just woken from a particularly vivid dream. A rather horrid dream. A nightmare in fact - but a nightmare containing some rather delightful interludes.

My bags were packed, my midday flight booked and all that remained was for Bill to fulfil his kind offer to run me to the airport.

Up until going to sleep, I had been looking forward to the Dallas trip.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,448 Followers
12