All Comments on 'Comatose'

by DepthsOfDuality

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"I" wasn't there!

Therefore your story is totally unbelievable crap!

1* because I can't award a negative one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

You really should work on your writing skils. Writing in second person probably wasn't a good choice.

DepthsOfDualityDepthsOfDualityover 11 years agoAuthor
Crits

Yeah, this was the first time I tried to do a second person story, I wanted

To play with the idea. I felt that this sort of sexual experience, while pretty unlikely, needed to be felt from the point of view of the characters. I also probably got the categories wrong, in that this could have been more at home in the "forced" category. I wanted to feel it, I guess that I wasn't able to convey the depths of imagery that I had in my head. I'm working on that.

Feel free to keep the crits coming, I find them mostly constructive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ahem

They say every point of view deserves to be heard, so I'm going to put mine here. I totally disagree! I think the use of second person was insightful and hey, so what if it was slightly less personal, it's still an amazing piece of writing, and you still deserve the 5* s I gave it!! :) Just because I wasn't personally involved, doesn't make the story any less engaging; I still got to see into the comatose patients mind, and how self-absorbed do we have to be to not find that interesting?! shrug, perhaps I'm just spouting nonsense, but that's how it seemed to me. And I simply HAD to make my voice known after reading some of the (well... less polite) comments..

xxxxx

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Great

Don't mind the nasayers who trippin about this story , it was well written. I love the conversation between you and her and she being in a coma wanting so much to say loved it. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous