Combat Arena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," I said as I started to raise the pistol and aim again, firing again I missed in my panic and he reacted quicker than me, as his fist connected with my stomach dropping me to the floor.

He kicked my pistol away from me and put his foot on my back as he looked around and I recovered my breath. "That your sock?" He asked pointing towards the floor.

I just nodded, cursing myself that I didn't spot it earlier, not that it was any use to wear, but it had just cost me the upper hand to say the least. "You alone?" He asked looking around.

"Yeah," I said quietly deciding cooperation was my best bet of getting out of this.

"Betrayed?" He asked dragging me to my feet and sitting me in the chair instantly aiming the pistol at me when I moved.

"Yeah," I said lifting my hands and opening my fingers so he could see I didn't have anything.

"Me too," he said, "Bastards aren't they."

"Yeah, guess so," I said just trying to be neutral as I tried to work out a way of escape.

"Oh well, looking good for me," he said looking at me and smiling.

He undid his trousers and pushed them down to his ankles before sliding his boxers down as well revealing himself to me. I just stared as his cock bounced free from his underwear in a semi erect state. He was pretty big from what it looked like, just his balls looked big, and his cock was way longer than how low they were hanging. "You gonna be a good girl?" He asked.

"No.." I said trying to be authoritative but hearing the shaking in my voice.

"Convincing," he said mocking me, "you have two choices, get on your knees voluntarily and suck me off, or I make you do it."

I just stared at his cock as he waited for my answer, "Oh, and if I make you do it your ass gets fucked as well."

I got onto my knees and took him in my mouth, kneading his balls between my fingers I felt him grow to full length to what felt like half way down my throat and he wasn't even balls deep in my mouth. I gagged and pulled him out as I caught my breath before sucking his head and licking him.

I settled into a rhythm, bobbing my head up and down his shaft as he rested his hand on my head and started to thrust in time with my bobbing up and down. "Take your panties off," he ordered.

I shook my head as I sucked him off very aware if I took them off voluntarily it was a massive points loss. I felt his fingers pinch my cheeks and lift me up using my face. I struggled but his grip was too strong, "Take... Your... Panties... Off," he said again.

I quickly lifted my knee catching him perfectly in his balls, his grip releasing as he dropped to his knees. Before he even looked up I had already lifted my leg up again and it was already flying forwards between his legs. I felt his balls against my bare foot as it landed perfectly between his legs. "Fucking bitch," he groaned as he clutched his testicles.

I looked at the door, but then turned around again, I had the upper hand. I picked up my pistol and pointed it at his head. He looked up at me and grimaced as he moved, I assume his nuts were a bit sore.

"Get on your back," I ordered to which he instantly complied.

I pointed the gun at him and smiled, "Dildo," I said, "12 inches."

The colour in his face drained as a drone de cloaked, materialised a 12 inch dildo which dropped to the floor before cloaking again.

I looked at him, then the dildo, then back to him again, "Go on then,"I said grinning at him, "or I do it for you."

He slowly reached for the dildo before slowly pushing it up his own ass. He yelped as it entered him before he just looked at me.

"All the way in," I said grinning at him.

"Fuck off," he said his face straining from the combination of a 12 incher up his bum and his still aching balls.

I smiled as on my HUD I saw the credits count up before slowly raising the pistol to between his legs before repeating, "all the way in..."

He grimaced as he pushed it as deep as he could and still hold it. I smiled at him before raising the pistol to his penis and firing. The shot instantly caused his cock to go rock hard and triggered his orgasm as a jet of semen fired out of his cock flying a good meter into the air before landing on his chest. A second and third spasm ejected two more streams of his cream before he blacked out, the dildo still inside him.

"In the house," I heard someone shout.

"Shit," I said as I looked out of the window to see a squad about 200 meters away, knowing that there was no way I could take all four of them on I threw the door open and ran outside. Forgetting the pistol I was left unarmed, only wearing my panties as I just ran, logic and reason was of no concern to me at that moment in time, fight or flight, and I had picked flight. I ran into the trees for the cover, leaping over obstacles I saw and stumbling over obstacles that I didn't see. I could feel the branches of the trees whipping and slashing at my exposed skin, but escape was the only thing on my mind.

After I could run no more I swung around and looked where I came from, looking for movement and listening for sound. I could hear my heart beat in my own ears as a dull, but very fast, thud thud thud. I looked down at myself as I stood in a small clearing in the forest, my black panties were holding together by a thread on the left side where they had been torn by the branches that I had pretty much just run through. I had a few scratches on my legs, breasts and chest, a couple of which were bleeding, but other than that, I was okay.

I was just about to start to cry with relief, fear, shame, pain, which I wont know as I felt a tug at my ankle. I looked down in time to see a tentacle twisting around my foot and tighten around my ankle. "Shit"" I said to myself as I tried to run, but it had hold of me tightly and I just fell over face first. A second tentacle wrapped around my right wrist, not too tight as it hurt or cut off the blood supply, but tight enough to make me realise that I was going no where.

I moved my left hand around as my other ankle got secured in a vain hope to slow the trap down. "Time," I said desperately looking up in front of me. A drone de cloaked, projected a hologram of "00:23:15... 00:23:14... 00:23:13" before re cloaking and disappearing.

"Fuck," I said out loud to myself.

I stopped fighting back, and the trap seemed to recognise the submission as it easily secured my left wrist and manoeuvred itself so I was suspended in the air. A 5th tentacle, thicker than the 4 securing my arms and legs wrapped around my waist to support my weight. I felt a pull behind me against my torn panties as the already ruined waist band snapped with no real resistance causing them to slide down on the left hand side. Just enough to slip off my hip and show a bit of skin, but I was still covered, if barely. I felt them slip on the right hand side to the same position which put them off my hips and just about hugging between my legs. My bum was fully exposed, as was the slit of my vagina. The tentacles held me still as the torn panties slowly lost their battle with gravity as they slid down my legs until the right side hooked around my foot and ankle before slipping entirely off and onto the floor.

The two tentacles holding my ankles slowly started to move apart taking my legs with them, I tried to resist, but there was no point, these things could do what they wanted to a drugged up bio boosted combat marine so there was very little I could do. I stopped struggling after a few moments and the tentacles stopped with my legs at about 90 degrees to each other. A smaller tentacle started to edge its way up the inside of my right leg, up over my ankle, and knee, then the inside of my thigh before I felt a velvety touch against my pussy. "No no no no," I begged as I pulled away as it pushed against my dry pussy.

It gently stroked against my pussy each stroke applying more and more pressure. I gasped in surprise and pleasure as with no warning it darted to my clit and pressed against it as it vibrated. "Oh wow," I mouthed as I bent my legs upwards which the tentacles allowed as this "thing" gave me an orgasm in three seconds before stopping just as quickly.

I felt once again the velvet texture of the tentacle push against my entrance, only this time there was no resistance and it slid inside me effortlessly. I moaned softly, in my own world as this machine did as it wanted to me. It was hard to believe it was a machine as it gently pulsed inside me simulating a continuously orgasming cock as a second tentacle appeared from no where and once again pushed against my clit.

Two further tiny tentacles curled around my erect nipples and gently but firmly tugged them. Looking down at my chest I watched these almost string thin tentacles tugging my nipples as the head of each one twisted itself and attached itself onto the end of each nipple it's velvety "mouth" totally enclosing each nipple. My vision blurred as my eyes rolled into the back of my head as I orgasmed again as my nipples got played with like never before. The sensation of the concentrated tugging and pinching of my nipples, combined with the full encapsulation of the velvety soft "mouth" covering them was amazing.

I knew my ordeal, and orgasms were being broadcast to whoever was watching at the time, which was probably approaching 100 million people at this prime time. Yet despite knowing this, I didn't really care, I would have happily let this machine do what it was doing for the rest of my life, if someone was to tell me that I was now to die, at this moment in time, with my nipples being caressed and sucked, my pussy filled with a pulsing phallus and my clit being sucked all simultaneously, I really wouldn't have cared. I no longer knew what was orgasm, and what was just sensation. I could feel my own juices from my spasming pussy dribbling down the inside of my thighs as each uncontrolled and humiliating orgasm ejected a little more of my juices down the inside of my legs.

I was jerked back to reality when I felt a jab at my back door, but it immediately pulled back before I could react. The sensation of what was happening faded slightly as I could feel the tentacles shifting, for what I was not sure, although if the jab was a tester, it was probably going to get painful.

I could feel tentacles tighten around the top of my thighs as I was tilted forwards. I felt gentle strokes across my backside before it parted my cheeks and held them open. It was then I realised that it was displaying my about to be abused anus to the camera. I was about to provide one of the famous before and after shots which do the rounds across office e-mail systems. I saw them when I was on the outside, there were usually 10 or so puckered up arses and when you clicked them they switched to the "after", usually dribbling various bodily fluids and wide enough to take a bus normally.

"Time," I said as the projection displayed 10 minutes still remaining.

The display flickered and displayed, "Dry or lubed," as almost instantly numbers started to tick up next to each of them. It was a vote as to whether my back door got violated very painfully, or slightly less painfully.

I just stared as the numbers ticked up, faster than you could see the vote ended in-favour of "dry", and although I cant recall exact figure over 5 million people had voted to watch me get anally fucked with no lube. Not bad at 1 credit a vote in less than a minute is it.

Once again my back door got jabbed, only this time it didn't pull away when I resisted, it just slowly but surely applied more and more pressure. It was powerful, but I was determined as I clenched with all my might to stop it getting inside me.

"Shit..." I breathed barely audible as I felt the tip of the tentacle force open my rear entrance. The sharp stabbing pain flooded through me as it switched to an intense burning as I got stretched open slowly but surely as I started to lose the battle.

All my attention had been switched from pleasure to defence as I felt the tentacle slowly forcing it's way inside of me as it applied more and more pressure.

I heard myself yelp and then in a long drawn out fading breath I moaned, "noooooooooo," as my back door got overpowered and my anal virginity got taken.

I felt the tentacle go deep into me, and with each thrust it grew thicker and thicker each time forcing my anus open wider, slowly but surely, mm by mm I was being forced open and I could feel the tentacle inside me where it really shouldn't be. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek as my anus surrendered and I got violated. My eyes bulged as I just stared straight ahead into the trees, I heard myself squeal as my bum got stretched by the machine. I mouthed the words "Oh... Shit..." silently as the tentacle rammed deep into my bowels as a second slammed deep into my pussy.

It slowly worked the tentacle that was up my bum, gently but deliberately moving in and out of me as my arse got used to being fucked for the first time. As my bum slowly got used to the invader the pain slowly faded to just a burning sensation as it speeded up its thrusting. I relaxed into the support of the machine which was doing what it wanted to me anyway, being tense was just making my arms and legs sore as it penetrated front and back at the same time.

I could feel my clit being gently caressed as one tentacle pulled out of my pussy the other was plunging up my bum, and while the one up my bum retracted the other penetrated my pussy. It was going deep into my pussy as it sensed what I could take and adjusted depth and girth in real time. Unfortunately the one behind me was doing the same thing to my bum. "FIVE MINUTES" was broadcast over the announcing system which triggered the machine to switch rhythm.

I yelped and wriggled as the tentacle up my bum pushed deeper than it had before causing a sharp stabbing pain followed by an intense burning sensation as I felt it swell to fully stretch my anus. The one in my pussy reduced in length so it was just short of my cervix, but increased girth stretching my pussy before starting to slide in and out of me. The pace quickened as my nipples got sucked and my clit got sucked as well.

My tummy was tingling, my nipples were almost painful it was feeling that nice and my clit felt like it was on fire. I knew I was being built up to an almighty orgasm, but I was defenceless as my body betrayed me. "Oooo fuck... Yeah..." I moaned as my orgasm hit home like a train.

I bucked my hips and could hear myself begging it not to stop as I climaxed. My whole body rippled and twitched as I came. I didn't think I was capable of squirting when orgasming, but I felt juices squirt down my legs as my body convulsed with possibly the best and most intense orgasm I had ever had.

The buzzer to end the game rang and the machine instantly retracted and I tumbled 10 feet or so towards the floor landing in an untidy, wet and naked undignified heap. I felt an intense burning sensation before blacking out.

I woke up back in a single room, my stuff neatly laid out on the desk as it had been transferred from my previous squads room. I realised I was naked as I came around, but was under the covers in bed. I was laying on my back and there was a nurse just packing up.

I just watched her in silence until she noticed that I was awake, she smiled at me in a warm comforting manor as I realised I couldn't move. She pressed a button that was attached to her uniform and a few moments later a tall man came in and looked at me.

"Dr Firl," he said introducing himself, "are you comfortable?"

I didn't reply as I tried to nod, but couldn't move. I just stared at him wondering what was going on.

"You broke your pelvis," Dr Firl said, "clean in two. You have been injected with nano bots that will repair your bone in a couple of hours."

"Why can't I move?" I asked.

"Nano bots paralyse you to aid healing, "he answered in a comforting tone.

"Will I be okay?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied, his smile radiating a warmth that I instantly trusted, "you will be fine."

"K," I said.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Numb," I said.

"Any pain?" He asked.

"Don't think so," I replied, pausing to mentally check my own body over for any pain anywhere.

"Good," he said, "like I said, couple of hours and you will be fine. The paralysis will wear off quickly once the healing is done."

"How did I break my pelvis?" I asked.

"When the machine dropped you bounced off a rock in the floor, error of arena design which has been corrected," he said matter of factly.

I didn't reply, I just looked at him as he added, "you probably didn't even feel it. The serious injury detection technology in your blood stream knocks you out before any pain can be felt normally."

"I just need to take a quick x-ray just to check the healing accuracy if that is okay?" He asked.

"Erm, yeah," I said.

"I will need to remove the covers," he said reaching forwards, "are you wearing anything?"

"No," the nurse said before I reacted, "She is naked Dr."

"Totally?" He quizzed.

"Yes," I replied.

"Oh, okay," he said before looking at me, "Am I okay to remove the covers or would you prefer a female doctor?"

"It is fine," I said finding it weird he even asked, multiple millions of people have just watched me orgasm my brains out which he could watch if he wanted.

He gently lifted the covers away from me and folded them back on themselves exposing my naked body. He paused for a length of time that was long enough to be noticeable, but not long enough to be uncomfortable as he had a good look at my nakedness. He held a hand-held device against my hip on my left side before letting go of it, the machine automatically scanning my hips on one side, before floating over to the other and doing the same. It instantly displayed the results onto the holographic display that was on my desk. The Dr looked at it for a few moments before saying, "yep, healing fine."

He turned to the nurse and said, "K, just keep an eye on her, if she isn't up and about in a couple of hours give me a call."

"Will do Dr," she said.

They both left the room and I heard the electronic lock engage on the door leaving me naked with no covers on. I was going to call her back to cover me up, but it was warm anyway and the door would only open for me or anyone who was authorised, which was only medical staff. "TV on," I said triggering the room entertainment system. "Replay," I said, "highlights."

The display flickered as the system recalled my match from the database, the retina scan confirming my identity and authority to watch the replay before playing the previous match for me to watch.

I cringed and almost felt pain again as I watched what the machine did to me, it actually split my back door causing a trickle of blood to run down my leg which the camera drones focused on and broadcast to the world as I just moaned and squealed my way to nirvana. As I orgasmed the camera angles switched several times showing my pussy and anus pulsing with each orgasm. It then switched to show me falling to the floor, first at full speed then at slow motion before displaying a super slow motion close up replay complete with CGI overlay of my pelvis visibly breaking along with the "pop" sound as it did so.

I heard my door lock engage and open as the nurse came back in, "You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said instinctively covering between my legs with my hands, "think so."

"Oh, sorry," she said as she saw me cover up.

"Tis okay," I said dragging the covers up and over me.

She saw what I was watching and smiled at me, "How is the ass?"

"Sore," I said.

"I bet," she replied before asking, "can you move okay?"

"Erm, yeah," I said moving my arms and legs around to prove it.

"Why do you do it?" She asked me as she updated my notes on her tablet.