Combat Arena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do what?" I asked.

"Fight," she said.

"Oh," I said, "no choice, shit out in the real world, it was either here or on my knees for an executive earning minimum wage, may as well earn decent cash."

"Is it really that bad?" She asked looking concerned.

I just nodded in response to her.

"You will need to go to physio and have a general fitness check when you are ready," she said looking at my notes on her hand-held device before asking, "you okay getting up?"

"Yeah I think so," I said.

"Okay, no rush then, take it easy to start with," she said, "oh, physio is staff as well, male and female, don't go naked or even topless ideally," she added.

"K, thanks, do I have any clothes?" I asked.

"Erm, yeah you should at least have the standard issue things," she said checking my wardrobe and showing me the items. "Will leave you to it, if you need a hand just buzz us, I will remove the medi tag off your door so no one can get in except you or people you allow," she said.

Satisfied she was gone I kicked the covers back and stood up. My hip was aching as I put my weight onto it, but I suppose it would be, a few hours earlier it was in two separate pieces. I carefully took some steps, supporting my weight as I went until I was happy that I could support myself. I gingerly lifted my leg as I felt my hip ache, but eventually managed to put my panties back on again and slipped on a t-shirt. I left my room and headed towards the medi bays.

Over the next two weeks I spent all of my free time in physio. After all when I wasn't competing, I wasn't earning. The medical staff concentrated on my hips and legs to ease the movement in them which took a lot of 1 to 1 physio before I was deemed fit enough to go back into the arena.

I went back to my room and started to browse catalogue. I checked my funds and I had 20k credits, which is a decent years wage which I had earnt in 3 games, 1 of which was hardly a shining success. I booked myself onto a few training sessions including, combat, evasion, stealth as well as some general fitness ones. I was solo now, I needed to be good, I needed to be good quickly.

As it was 20:30 and I wasn't planning on going out again I stripped to my panties dropping my clothes into the laundry before settling down onto my bed to watch some trash TV. "20 grand," I said to myself shaking my head in disbelief as I watched TV, which was truly shit.

The air conditioning was set a little too cool now I was semi naked and I could feel the skin around my nipples being pulled as the cold air had slowly turned them into bullet hard buttons on my chest. I looked down at myself and smiled, my small A cup breasts were more or less doubled in height off my chest by the erect nipple on top of it. "21 degrees," I said out loud being instantly answered by an ascending series of fast beeps as the computer acknowledged my request and increased the temperature in the room.

I reached up and rested my hands over my breasts, initially to warm them as the air conditioning kicked in, but I soon found my fingers gently twisting them. The sensation quickly turned from a simple tugging on my chest, to a tingle on my chest before slowly drifting south until I felt a warmth between my legs. I aggressively squeezed my left nipple until I winced and released it instantly. I bit my lip as I teased myself, firmly, but carefully I twisted and pulled my nipples before sliding my right hand down the front of my panties, my fingers being greeted with my own excitement. I was horny, very horny.

"Toy," I said to which the computer did the same ascending beep as before as a holographic selection panel appeared to the left of me. I rolled onto my side to face it and to read the options.

I started to go down each option in turn and the sub options as well:

Mouth - "Yes"

Deep throat - "No"

Ejaculate in mouth - "Yes"

Choke / Gag - "No"

Vaginal penetration - "Yes"

Girth - "Full"

Depth - "Full"

Intensity - "High"

Ejaculate - "Yes", "Me first"

Clitoral stimulation - "Yes".

It was going to screw my mouth and my pussy at the same time, was going to cum in my mouth and eventually inside me, but only after I have cum. I hesitated at the "anal" options. I had always selected "no", in fact I would have selected the "hell no" option if it was there in the past, but maybe... maybe this time...

Anal penetration - "Yes"

Artificial lubrication - "Yes"

Girth - "Smallest"

Depth - "Medium"

Intensity - "Gentle"

Ejaculate - "no"

I hesitated for a few moments longer before scrolling back up to anal penetration and selecting "no" then "yes" again, then finally "random" before selecting confirm and closing my eyes. The options below "random" would be used, but actual anal penetration would be a surprise if it happened.

The machine was silent, totally silent as it hovered above me. There was no tell tale sign that it was there, yet alone less than a foot above my face as an appendage slowly extended from its "body". I visibly jumped slightly as it touched my lips, but opened my mouth for it allowing it to silently fill my mouth, stopping with precision short of setting my gag reflex off it gently started to thrust into my mouth as I sucked it.

The texture of it in my mouth was as identical to a real penis as was possible, asking me, or anyone to explain the difference so they could fix it was not possible, yet you knew, whether it was psychological or not I don't know, but blind tests gave inconclusive results across millions of test subjects. Even the taste was that taste, again, how do you describe it, a musky, slightly sweaty taste, but sweaty in a good way.

I could feel it gently tugging at my panties as the scent of sex started to fill my nostrils as my mouth got filled. I opened my legs as although that stopped my panties being slid down I knew that it would just snap them off and not bother removing them. It gently pushed against my clit through the material causing me to moan. I felt my own wetness soak into the thin material of my panties as it released the pressure between my legs.

I felt the elastic around each side of the panties simultaneously go loose and then fall away to the sides leaving just the triangle of material between my legs. It was soon moved out of the way and gently but firmly pulled away from underneath me leaving me naked. Still sucking the appendage in my mouth I lifted my arms above my head and waited patiently. I momentarily pushed it out of my mouth so I could speak, "secure" I said before the appendage slipped between my lips again.

The same ascending beep sequence acknowledged my request as I felt two things wrap around my wrists before pulling them together and securing me to the bed head. I moaned loudly as it perfectly landed on my clit and moments later plunged its full length deep inside me. My eyes widened as it slipped inside me deeper and deeper. I flinched as it pushed aggressively against my cervix causing the room to blur as I went cross eyed. "Fuck," I moaned almost silently as my body got used to the sudden penetration.

Without warning the one in my mouth pulsed and fired onto my tongue, ribbon after ribbon of salty gloopy liquid was deposited onto my tongue as it "came" into my mouth before retracting back out of my mouth. The taste was identical to the real thing although it was just a simulated liquid, I swallowed it anyway as soon as it pulled out.

The one deep inside me was holding as deep as it could physically go, any deeper it would be in my womb as it gently pulsed inside me. I could feel my orgasm building, and it knew it, the sensors in the machine knew exactly what I was doing, and how close I was probably before I knew it myself. The velvety mouth wrapped around my clit forming a seal before vibrating and flicking something against me. I arched my back and twisted my legs together as far as it would let me as I shuddered to orgasm.

It felt like it was trying to tear me in half as my own pussy violently gripped and released the appendage as the orgasm rippled through me. I could hear myself begging it to not stop, I was begging a machine to fuck me. It pulled back a bit allowing me to breathe again, my exposed breasts moving up and down as I caught my breath, the space between them glistened with beads of my own sweat which ran into the nape of my neck before trickling down onto the bedsheets.

"K," I said almost panting for breath.

"Confirm," it replied.

"Done," I said, "confirm."

It retracted back into its body and disappeared back into the workstation at the foot of my bed leaving me naked, on my back, my legs still wide open and although released my hands were still holding onto the bedhead as though they were still bound. I caught my breath and closed my legs a little surprised as I felt something dribble out of me. I reached down and checked, it had cum inside me and I didn't even feel it.

After a few minutes I got to my feet using the bed as support until my legs worked properly again. I went into the bathroom and got into the shower and switched it in. I stood in it, not moving as it washed me clean automatically. It dried me using the jets so I climbed out and put on some new panties. I threw the cut ones that were still on the floor where they got dropped into the recycling and got back into bed again which had automatically been changed while I was in the shower.

I quickly fell asleep although it was only 22:00, it was the start of the training tomorrow.