Combat Arena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stopping every few meters, I listened and looked for movement. Progress was slow, but progress was progress.

I noted that my credits stopped counting up, so either that girl had been rescued or someone else had found her and claimed her as theirs.

I cursed myself for not being able to afford the booby traps that would have netted me more credits. As a general rule, when set off, the traps remove what they touch. Assuming a person is fully clothed, they would be losing trousers and top.

Anyway, I was far enough away to not be concerned with what had happened to her.

My credit score was at 1000, plus the 1000 match completion bonus plus the 2000 survival bonus left me at 4000. 4k in 12 hours. On the outside, I would do well to earn that in 3 months. I smiled to myself, as I scanned my limited visual range. I selected a tree and climbed it. My strength training and technique allowing me to effortlessly lift myself up into the canopy of the forest.

To my north was open scrub land, and I could just about make out a building in the distance. In all other directions, it was forest, although it was clearly much less dense to my west.

Scoping up onto the building, I tried to see if anyone was occupying it. Mainly for curiosity, as I wasn't going to attempt an assault on a fortified building on my own. As it happened, it was too far away and I couldn't really tell,. As a guess, I would say it was occupied, but that was just logic talking, as usually they were.

I orientated to head towards where the forest thinned, before climbing down and heading off. As the forest thinned out, I slowed my pace and employed a half crouch stance. My rifle was held at shoulder height, pointing down towards the ground in front of me, at about 45 degrees.

By this stage of the game most people, like me, would be fairly happy and waiting it out.

I wasn't expecting anyone to be around, but just in case, I climbed a tree that forked ten meters or so above the ground and settled into the V of the branches. Steadying myself, I scanned the horizon, first by eye, then by scope, to ensure no one was around.

Judging by the lay of the land, and if I was reading the map correctly, I was fairly out of the way, but it was a natural funnel for the easiest route from the valley to my left.

Most movement was wildlife of various types. Credits were available for their stunning, but during training, I was strongly advised against taking any of the shots, because unless it was a clean stun, they were exceptionally noisy, which was always a bad thing.

Just as a fourth deer disappeared back into the bushes, I saw movement 100 meters or so ahead of me, as someone slowly crept out of the cover. Ensuring the cover was on my scope, so no glint would give away my position, I watched her slowly walking backwards towards me. Her gun was aimed to where she had come from and she was only wearing panties, by the looks of it. Her pale skin was streaked with mud, that looked like she had fallen onto her right side and slid across the ground.

As I considered my options, she tripped over the roots of a tree cracking her head against the tree and collapsing into a heap.

She laid motionless on the ground.

A drone de-cloaked and hovered near her for a few seconds, as it checked that she was not injured. It re-cloaked, after it injected her to bring her round again.

I could easily head-shot her, snipe her panties, then incapacitate her, leaving her where she fell and just take the credits, but was she running from someone, and if so, who? As she was no threat, I just waited.

She rolled onto her back and sat up, cupping her breasts with her hands. She took her backpack off and used some wipes to clean herself up, before reloading her gun and placing it next to her.

She was facing away from me and hadn't moved for a while, so I silently climbed down from my tree and approached her from behind. A second close-range stun was well worth it. My confidence brimming, I closed to 20 meters, then 10, then 5, then, as I was stood right behind, her she said, "Its a trap."

I stopped in my tracks. She didn't even look at me, so how did she know I was there? It was then, and only then, I saw movement in the bushes, right before I blacked out.

I came back around and opened my eyes. I was in a building laid face down on a table. My arms were tied to the table legs in front of me and my ankles were tied to the table legs behind me.

There was one male in front of me, but no others that I could see. I looked around the room without moving my head, listening and trying to sense how many were in the room.

I could feel the sensation coming back into my legs and arms, as I vaguely remembered landing on the ground in a heap and then getting dragged through the forest to here, I assumed.

I moved my head to get a better view of the room and saw items of clothing hung up, almost like they were on display. I then realised that I was naked. There were two sets of clothing, each of my items was positioned almost to taunt me, as I laid on the table, in the nude.

I wasn't stunned any more, but I was tied up.

The other girl was laying on the table next to me just looking at me. She was also naked and also tied up.

"Oh, they are awake lads," one of the males said.

"Awesome," one answered, and appeared in the room from next door.

I flinched and yelped, mainly in surprise, as one of them slapped my bum really hard, causing a loud crack to echo around the room.

The room filled with blokes, first four, then eight, as I assumed two squads were working together. Almost simultaneously, they all got bottomless. Various sizes of penis, in various states ranging from flaccid, to "oh my fucking god" big and hard came into view, as I just stared.

"We gonna make 'em obedient?" one of them asked.

"Nar, they are tied up and going no where," one of them answered. "Plus it is a lot more fun, when they are aware and try to struggle."

I know it is weird to say, as that is why I was here, but up until that moment, it hadn't sunk in that I was going to get fucked.

"Ooooo, shit" the other girl moaned as she gripped the table legs with her hands. Her whole body moved forwards, as I assumed someone had entered her.

I felt a jab and a sharp pain at my pussy, as someone pushed against it. "Please not dry," I begged.

I heard someone spit, followed immediately by a cool splatter on my bum, as a rough hand rubbed it between my legs.

He came around in front of me and aggressively pushed himself into my mouth and down my throat.

I heard and felt myself gag, as he slid down my throat, before pulling out and slapping me on the cheek with his cock.

I felt another guy spit on me and roughly rub it between my legs, before two others did the same.

The guy standing in front of me went behind me again, and this time there was no hesitation, as he pushed against me.

"Owwwch," I breathed as he forced himself into me. "Shit shit shit," I mouthed silently, as he started to fuck my not-wet-enough pussy.

His thrusts soon sped up, and the pain slowly turned to just discomfort, before my natural lubrication did its job and it started to feel good.

It had been a long time since I had had a real cock inside me and I am not ashamed to admit it felt awesome.

He was big. Most males were with the acceptance, and almost expectation to be, a good nine inches in length.

He was stroking it in and out of me, the sensation was incredible as he screwed me.

I was rocking my hips in time with his, to meet his forward thrusting, pushing my hips back onto him.

"Ooo, fuck yeah," I heard him growl, as I felt a pulse and a warmth flood inside me.

Several squirts of his seed exploded into me, before he pulled himself out with a wet sound.

I felt the inevitable dribble of his cum down the inside of my leg, as my body rejected his deposit. I could feel it slowly edging down the inside of my left thigh. It slowly crept past my knee, before stopping at my ankle and foot.

I was catching my breath, when without warning, a second guy pushed into me.

"Oooo," I gasped in surprise.

There was no resistance this time, as I felt his balls quickly push against me.

There was no care or love, he just fucked me. He pounded me as hard and fast as he could. My bare skin occasionally squeaking against the table top, as he rammed into me. He lasted moments, but a second load into me triggered my own orgasm.

I felt my pussy grip his cock, as he fired into me. I moaned softly, as I came. My tummy muscles pulsing in time with my pussy, as I shuddered in orgasm.

"Did the dirty bitch just cum?" one of them asked.

"She did, indeed," one of them sneered.

"Well, she isn't here to have a good time. Fuck her ass," the first guy said as my bare bum got slapped again. This time harder than the first time, causing a sharp, lingering, stinging pain.

"No, please don't," I pleaded. I could hear my own hopelessness even as I said it.

I was tied down, naked. Two different loads of cum were currently bubbling out of my pussy, running down my leg and dripping off my foot onto the floor. Adding to that, I was about to get done anally.

I felt the capsule burst with a cool sensation, as a cock pushed against my clenched ass. It was a double-edged sword. As the lubricant did its job, he easily overcame my resistance. Despite my clenching as hard as I could, he forced his way into me.

"You in her already?" someone asked.

"Yeah, she must have had a capsule," he replied, as he started to thrust into my ass.

It wasn't painful. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't comfortable, and really, really felt like I was going to have a very messy accident each time he pulled out, but it wasn't hurting.

He slowly sped up his thrusts, as he pounded my ass.

I was sure I could feel him pushing stuff into places it shouldn't be going. My tummy was starting to ache, as he fucked me up the ass. It felt worse when he went slower, I guess because he went deeper, but it was a dull ache, as he forced his way into me.

"Can't believe she had a capsule. Wanted to see tears," one of them said. Then, without warning, he slapped me across the face with the back of his hand.

"Ow," I yelped, my head snapping to the side, as his hand connected with my cheek.

I felt my face bounce off the table, as he slapped me, followed by an immediate pain from behind.

"Fuck yeah, dirty bitch tensed her asshole. That made it tight," the guy behind me sneered, as he rammed my ass.

I felt a dribble gather on the end of my nose, before dropping onto the table in front of me. It was blood, mixed with runny nose from the impact. I just gripped the table legs, what else could I do? I was tied up, and if they wanted to beat the shit out of me, my only defence was that the arena safety protocols would not allow dangerous or serious injury. As it happened, it felt like they were beating the shit into me, literally.

I shifted my hips to change the angle he was ramming my ass. Fuck it hurt. Each time he pushed in, my tummy ached and each time he pulled out, it felt like I was going to mess myself.

"That hurt?" the guy in front of me asked.

I just ignored him.

Each time he went in I winced from the increasing pain and tried my best not to follow through as he pulled out of me.

"Oi," he snapped, grabbing me by the cheeks and lifting my face up. "Answer me you fucking slag!"

I just looked at him and stared,. Did he really want me to state the bleeding obvious as nine inches of meat rammed in and out of my anus? "Of course it fucking hurt," I thought to myself.

Using his left hand, he slapped me across the face again, once more bouncing my face off the table.

I felt another dribble from my nose as a bit more blood pooled onto the table before he grabbed me by the cheeks again and lifted my face up.

"Yes," I replied as best I could with his fingers gripping against my teeth through my cheeks.

"Do you want us to stop?," he asked, his face covered with a grin that was more than disturbing.

Of course I did, but I knew he was just messing with me. He was next and I was going to hazard a guess he wasn't going to go in my pussy. My only slight relief was he wasn't quite as big as the guy currently exploring my bowels.

Answering yes or no would not have made any difference, they just wanted to humiliate me. My nose was hurting, as only a nose can when it has been hit, and the pain in my tummy was approaching agony as he rammed into my bum.

The girl next to me rattled her restraints and thrashed around as best she could. "Fuck off, fuck... off, fuck fuck fuck, nooooo, please," she screamed, as she thrashed around.

"Fucking hold her down,. Thought she was supposed to be tied up, for fucks sake," one of them snapped.

I turned my head so I could see her.

She was flailing her head around and rattling the bindings as she tried to escape, but she was going no where

This was reinforced by a short, sharp slap to her face, followed by a firm push on the back of her head, bouncing her head off the table.

Dazed, she settled down.

The guy behind her forced her face into the table with his hand round the back of her neck, as he pushed against her ass again.

"You want lube?" one of them asked.

"Nope. Fucking bitch almost snapped my cock off. I am going to make her bleed," he seared, as he jabbed against her ass.

"Ow, ow, noooo," she squealed, as tears started to drip down her face. "Please no! It is ripping me up. No, please don't," she pleaded, as she just stared at me wide-eyed. Her mouth open, as she mouthed words of pain.

"There we go," he said, just as her eyes almost popped out of her head.

She maintained eye contact with me as we both got anally screwed at the same time. I saw her eyes glaze as the pain from her violation overwhelmed her.

The guy in me came first. The warmth of his seed felt so wrong up there, and felt even more wrong as he pulled out and it exited with him.

I held as hard as I could, but I could still hear the "pop, pop, pop" sound, as my abused and wide-open ass pushed air and bubbles of cum out, which dribbled down my legs.

Before I could do anything, a second cock went up my ass. The lube capsule, coupled with the cum already up there, offered no resistance. I was actually thankful he was smaller than the last. I barely felt it go into me as he started riding my ass.

After a few minutes, he pulled out and slap my ass.

"Had he cum?" I wondered to myself.

A guy offered his cock to my lips, which I opened and took him onto my tongue. I gagged instantly, a bitter taste flooded my mouth and a smell that we all knew, but never admitted to. I threw up a bit in my mouth, but he clamped my jaws shut forcing me to swallow my own vomit and that taste. I just looked up at him, he had just gone ass-to-mouth on me. I was tasting my own ass as he sneered at me, slowly thrusting his cock in and out of my throat.

I just stared at him, trying not to think about it. As I moved my tongue, I was sure I could feel and taste lumps. I swallowed to stop myself from puking again, until I convinced myself that it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

He pulled out of my mouth and took over with his hand, his cum blasting into my face and over my hair and back. He slapped me across the face with his cock and wiped the last remaining dribble of his cum into my hair.

They all got dressed leaving, us tied up on the table.

I could feel the cum in my hair drying and going crispy. The cum had stopped dribbling from my holes, but was now drying onto my legs and feet.

"What we gonna do with them?" one of them asked.

"Turn them over to the drones? Or there was a pit round the corner wasn't there?" someone asked.

"Pit it is then," one of them replied. "What time is left?"

"Six hours or so," another replied.

"You know, I almost feel sorry for them," a fourth one said, as he looked at us.

They stunned me and I blacked out again.

When I woke up. I was suspended in mid-air, my arms and legs out like a star. Something was deep inside me.

The other girl was next to me, almost bent double with an appendage drilling into her ass. She was bleeding, quite heavily from the looks of it. Each time it pulled out of her, streaks of blood smeared down the shaft. Dribbles of dried and drying blood were down the insides of her thighs, as each stroke drew more out of her.

She just looked at me. The tears in her eyes almost set me off.

I stared straight ahead and fought back my own tears, as we both got screwed.

My first game solo, and I was leaking four guys' cum, while getting fucked by a machine. Millions of people were watching, and I was damned if I was going to give them the satisfaction of seeing me cry, as well as watching me cum.

I came repeatedly. I shuddered to orgasm after orgasm with just my ass getting pounded. The machine was designed to make girls squeal, and I did. Again and again and again.

By the time it had finished with me, my throat was sore from the constant moaning and squealing, but not as sore as my ass.

There is no weirder feeling than when your ass feels like it is being ripped apart, but you are uncontrollably squirting excitement down your legs, shuddering to orgasm as your clit gets vibrated.

I could barely feel my pussy. I was numb, yet I still came to touch. Just a brush across my clit caused me to cum again.

I could feel my ass was wide-open. Real and simulated cum dribbled out of it as the pit machine did as it wanted to me.

The buzzer went for the end of the game and the machine dropped me to the floor. I landed with a soft thud, my fall broken by the sopping wet ground beneath me. I was unsure how much of it was my excitement and how much of it was simulated cum. Either way, I laid in the muck, just as I had landed, in an untidy heap. Unable to move, I waited to be scooped up by the drone and taken back to the barracks.

I faded in and out of consciousness until I was in medical and a revive-stick was used on me. It was like instant adrenaline and I came around totally, at least temporarily.

"You okay?" a nurse asked, as several doctors looked and probed places that twelve and a half hours ago I classified as "private".

"No," I said, biting my bottom lip, but losing the battle as my tears flooded out.

"She okay?" the nurse asked the doctors, ignoring my hysterical sobbing.

"Yeah, she will be fine," one said, as they packed up the various machines that had been scanning me and went onto the next girl.

There were around twenty of us. All in beds. All were naked, except one who was getting treatment for her arm. When I looked properly, it was twisted the wrong way from her elbow down.

"You will be fine," the nurse said in a monotone, insensitive manner.

I just looked at her.

I wanted to punch things.

I wanted to curl up in my bed and cry until I could leave this hellish place and go home.

I would kneel for a living. Fuck it, I would bend over and let horses fuck my ass for a living. Anything to get me out of this place.

But I had signed up for a year, and over half of that year was still to go.

A drone returned me to my room and unceremoniously dropped onto my bed, then exited the room and engaged the lock behind it.

I just curled up and cried. I hurt, all of me hurt, my ass felt like.. well, it felt like exactly what had just happened to it. My pussy was tingling, but not in a good way and I was sure I could still taste "it" each time I swallowed.

I fell asleep.

I awoke sometime later, unsure of what time I had fallen asleep, or what the current time was, but it was dark.

Still laying on my side how I had landed, I slowly straightened my legs out, wincing as the cramping pains in my legs stabbed through me before fading.