Combat Arena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked to make sure the door lock was engaged before gently rolling myself onto my back. I slowly stretched my arms and legs out properly as I looked around the room.

I turned the TV on, partly for something to fill the lonely silence of my room, but also to distract me from the pain radiating from my tummy ache and destroyed ass.

After a few minutes, I plucked up the courage to reach behind my leg and gently touch my ass. "Fuck it hurts," I thought, wincing silently as my finger checked it. I was unsure what I was checking, but it felt normal. Not that I had fingered my ass before, but I wouldn't have been surprised if it was still wide open.

I watched the news channel for a few more minutes, before cautiously standing up by my bed. There was a visible shape of dried and drying cum where I had been laying.

Looking in the mirror, my hair was a clumped mess from the cum in it and my body was covered in a disgusting cocktail of mud, cum, sweat and whatever a girl squirts when she cums so hard it hurts.

I headed into the bathroom, leaving the door unlocked, as my room was secured, except for emergencies. I climbed into a hot bath and just laid back in it. The automatic filters and water jets cleaned me, keeping the water clean, before switching to massage mode. I could feel the tension leaving my shoulders and neck as I relaxed.

"Highlights" I said, as I opened my eyes.

The display flickered to life and displayed my match.

"Just me," I said, so it filtered out the other players and just concentrated on events that affected me.

It was a trap. Four blokes had their guns trained on the girl. If she ran or said anything, they would shoot her.

I walked straight into it. They knew I was in the tree, the trap was baited and I took it, hook line and sinker.

I skipped through the next section, as I didn't want to watch myself get screwed again, but morbid curiosity got the better of me at the anal bit.

He did make her bleed. Thanks to the camera drones trained on her, I saw in slow motion, from several angles, as her anus tore while he forced his way into her.

I winced on her behalf. No wonder she was hysterical.

The guy in my ass pulled out and swapped to her ass, and not my mouth as I had thought.

I just stared and I felt my stomach gurgle, as it dawned on me that it was her ass I had tasted in my mouth. The guy who was up her ass moved over to my mouth. I watched in disgust as I sucked the cock that had been up another girl's ass.

I switched it off and just stared at the blank screen, as I felt myself filling up again. A tear trickled down my cheek as I knew that, at this moment in time, millions of people were paying millions of credits to watch me get humiliated.

I was "that girl". That girl whose compilation video entitled, "Newb Gets Destroyed" gets passed around office e-mail systems, and college students poke fun and laugh about.

I had done the same before during my college years, and now I was the "star" in my very own video.

My door buzzer went. The bio ID indicated it was my trainer.

"Fuck off," I snapped, trying to hide the fact I was crying.

"No," he replied.

"Please," I said, my voice audibly wavering. "Just leave me alone."

I heard the ascending beeps of the door override and then the sound of it opening. I twisted my legs together and crossed my arms over my chest, as I lay in the bath naked.

"You aren't authorised to be in here," I snapped, squirming to hide my modesty. Which in itself was a laugh, as I assumed he had watched my performance earlier.

"And you aren't authorised to tell staff to fuck off," he remarked back. "So call it even, shall we?"

I just stared at him as he looked at me, not sure what to say or do as he pulled the bathroom door too and stayed in my room.

"Put something on. I will wait," he said.

"Why bother? I assume you watched anyway?" I said back, as I got out of the bath and allowed it to dry me.

"Getting displayed to the world against your will is one thing, exposing yourself because you are a bloody-minded little bitch just makes you stupid," he snapped back. "At least put some panties on."

I slipped a t-shirt on and came out of the bathroom and sat next to him on the bed. I just looked at him and felt the tears welling up again. I bit my lip trying to fight them back, but they were winning as I felt a tear run down my cheek and drip off my chin.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Debrief," he said, holding my eye contact.

"I got fucked," I snapped. "Debrief over."

"Why did you get fucked?" he asked.

"Because I was foolish, and over confident, and a stupid..." I started.

"Exactly," he interrupted. "You were stupid."

"Thanks," I mocked.

He just smiled at me. He was well used to my moods during training.

"Knowing where you went wrong means you can avoid making the same mistakes again," he said.

"Never going back in there again," I said.

"You signed up for it," he said. "Plus, that disaster netted you two grand."

"Oh, that is okay then," I snapped, "I am a two grand whore?" I asked glaring at him.

"Nope," he said, "You were a free whore, you stopped getting paid when they started fucking you."

"Fuck... you," I snapped again, standing up. "You leaving?" I asked pointing at the door.

"Grow up and sit the fuck down," he snapped, returning my glare.

I opened my mouth to retaliate, but my brain engaged first. It wasn't his fault, I was the one who messed up and paid the price the it.

"Sorry," I said meekly, as I sat down staring at the floor.

"Don't be sorry," he said. "You watched the replay?"

"Yeah," I said, almost as a whisper.

"You did well," he said, "right up until you walked into the trap."

"I guess," I replied.

"Move on and learn," he said. "At least you had the capsule. Poor girl with you didn't."

"Yeah, saw that," I said looking at him.

"You okay?" he asked gesturing towards my waist.

"Yeah," I replied. "All clear from medical."

"That is good," he said.

"Yeah, cracking. Means I can get fucked again next week," I said.

"Oh, grow up," he snapped. "Stop feeling sorry for yourself."

I didn't reply. I just looked at him. I wasn't an angry person, and yet, right this second, I just needed to punch things. Anything would do. Even the wall looked quite inviting.

"Ten," he said, looking at me.

"Ten?" I repeated back to him.

"Stitches," he said, "to repair her ass."

"She did?" I asked, looking at him.

"Yep, ripped her fairly badly," he said. "You got off lightly."

"Hardly say I got off lightly," I argued.

"The nanites in her system kept her conscious. Unaided, she would have passed out," he countered.

"Really?" I asked, looking at him, my face softening.

"Yep," he said, "She was pulled out early due to safety."

"Really?" I asked looking at him.

They only did that in extreme cases, when lasting injury or death is possible due to the "voiding of bets" clause.

"Blood loss from her anus. Split her and a fairly large tear inside, as well," he said. "Triggered the arena safety systems."

"She okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, she is fine," he replied. "But I bet your sore ass is nothing compared to how she has woken up."

"Yeah," I said, looking at the ground. "Sorry."

"So, what did you do wrong?" he asked.

"Fell for obvious trap and got fucked," I said to him, still looking at the ground.

"If it looks too good to be true, it probably is," he said.

"Guess the stun attempt was a little stupid," I said, cracking a smile and looking at him.

"Brave at best, but yeah, you gave up your vantage point for few credits," he answered, as he handed me a tissue.

"Thanks," I said, taking it and wiping the tears away.

"No problem. Tears don't suit you. You look a lot better with cum dripping off your chin," he said, smiling.

"Yeah funny," I said, blowing my nose and noticing the dried blood in the tissue.

"You gonna be okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, think so," I said. "You charging for this advise?"

He laughed and smiled at me. "No," he replied, but looked down to my waist.

"Not tonight," I said smiling at him. "Bit sore for some reason."

"Oh I wish," he said, his eyes instantly giving away that he hadn't meant to say that out loud.

"Me too," I replied, holding his gaze.

"Yeah," he said, uneasily.

"Sorry. Only winding you up. You are waaay to old for me," I said, to lighten the tension.

"You cry too much," he said. "And the moods! Fucking hell, the moods alone would drive me to insanity!"

We just looked at each other for a few moments. If he offered it, I would probably have a go now, even knowing that it would be agony. He was nice. Too nice maybe. Either way, he was not only much older than me, but he was married. Not to mention the fact that I was a combatant, and for another nine months, I was the lowest of the low in society.

"How did it taste?" he asked, snapping my attention back to him, as he flashed a cheeky grin.

I smiled at him and laughed, "Like another girl's shit."

"Lovely," he replied, screwing his nose up.

"I am pretty sure there were lumps, as well," I added, grinning.

"Oh, that is nasty," he said, looking at me almost as if he was trying to work out if I was joking or not.

"Wanna kiss?" I asked, puckering up my lips.

"You can fuck right off," he said, smiling at me, while holding me away from himself.

"Anyway, just popped in, gotta go," he said, as he stood up and walked towards the door. He looked back and opened his mouth to say something, but stopped before any noise came out, as his eyes diverted south.

I pushed my t-shirt between my legs to hide myself. It wasn't a long t-shirt and had ridden up enough for him to see straight up it, and I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Oops," I said, feeling myself blush.

"Told you to put panties on," he said, smiling, while still looking between my legs.

"Yeah, sorry," I said, twisting my legs to hide my modesty.

"Oh, don't be sorry," he said, as he looked me in the eyes and smiled.

I returned the smile, as he hovered by the door for a few moments.

"Stay?" I asked hopefully.

"Can't," he said. "Shift is over and I shouldn't be here anyway."

"Oh," I said, a tone of defeat in my voice.

"I will come back tomorrow," he said. "I start at 8am, so will get in at 7, if you will be awake."

"I will be," I said. "Who was she?"

"I'll find out for you, if you want," he said.

"Thanks," I said, smiling at him as he left the room.

I engaged the door lock and laid back on the bed. I smiled to myself.

He may have been over 40 years my senior, but, damn, I was jealous of his wife. Maybe I was just jealous of his life. Or maybe it was just the fact that he was neutral human company. He just seemed nice. He didn't want to get one over on me in the arena. He didn't want to get into my pants.

I smiled to myself at the thought of that. I wish he did want to get into them. Dreams are just dreams though.

Why would he sacrifice his quality of life for me?

Still, I can dream.