All Comments on 'Come Hither'

by MorganDale

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
DesiremakesmeweakDesiremakesmeweakabout 10 years ago

Well written. Of course, there has to be more now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bravo

Well written and yes every young mans fantasy cum true

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Many guys jo for friends mom. Quite a few mom's like to tease and get guys aroused. They get a kick out of knowing young fellas jo for them. You stayed realistic and did a very good job.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Outstanding realism.

You certainly made this story seem believable (or as believable as the stories here are going to get) with the kind of dialog and "inner thoughts" narration that readers could really relate to. Do I believe this actually happened? No, not really. But do I believe that this "could" happen? Yes, as a matter of fact. And the goal of any author is to make the reader suspend disbelief.

I could see you continuing this story, possibly with an element of CFNM, and with Cynthia and possibly other mature women, or since the protagonist has experienced what a woman "with" experience can do, maybe he'd be tempted to feel out other mature women.

If you don't choose to continue this story, and instead explore other possibilities, I, for one, would be interested in reading them. For someone who is supposedly a first-time author, you've demonstrated a talent for writing. Would I be wrong in assuming that you've written other things under a different name?

DashDotDashDotabout 10 years ago
Very well done

Very well written story, very close to realistic. Very hot.

MorganDaleMorganDaleabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm glad if you found the story enjoyable as I found it fun to write. I think there is a definite possibility of a continuation of this particular storyline.

To answer the question about whether I've written here before under a different name, no, this was my first attempt. It's nice to think I came off as more experienced at this than I actually am, so thanks for the votes of confidence.

Cheers!

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momalmost 10 years ago
Nice!

Hi, I wanted to thank you for such a fun story. Heather Thomas was a great start and the tissues in the hall was perfect. A very positive way for the Mom to send a caring message that masturbation is so pleasurable and natural. I always wanted my best friend's Mom to catch me in the act. I enjoyed masturbating at his house, and did so every chance I could. Alone of course, hoping she would see me. I am certain she noticed the odor and semen stains from my young masturbating exploits. I wish I could go back in time and be more bold and simply fondle and tug on my erection for her to see for sure! Being a single Mom, I think she might have found humor in knowing that she inspired my boners and desperate need to orgasm. Thanks Again!

Mag58Mag58over 9 years ago
Excellent

Well paced and well written; plus as someone else said - 'believable' loved it

Pinkpeony101Pinkpeony101over 9 years ago
Excellent Story

Thank you for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Scorching

Super hot story. Thanks!

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 7 years ago
Purrrfect!

This is a well written story full of tender eroticism between an older woman (friend's mother no less) and a young guy. Yes, it's sexy and tantalizing but also elegantly rendered. Looking forward to reading more.

schoolmrsschoolmrsalmost 6 years ago
Encouraging the young. Less is more

Nicely restrained except for the obvious release for his friends mother. I know how she felt. Keep writing

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
The risk of getting caught...

but then discovering friend's mom is turned on my watching makes for a good story. Keeping a little secret between them makes for an even better story. Enjoyed it.

JCBRONXJCBRONXover 5 years ago
Memories of the early 60's

One word here, Ditto.

UncleCharlesUncleCharlesover 5 years ago
Oh the Memories

Wow! Great story which stirred the memories of times past. Once trying desperately to surprise my girlfriend with a risky flash at her house I accidentally got her Mom! Talked about busted and embarrassed. I suppose I really did make it look accidental enough that nothing was ever said. But the memories of her Moms sheepish grin will last forever! Thanks for rekindling the memories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

Good beginning. Well written.

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh god this is my ultimate fantasy! I don't know why, because I am not at all interested in my own mother. However I am interested in a "mother figure" watching me, looking at my erect cock, while caring for me tenderly as if I were her own son. Please please write more stories like this, it gives me incredible orgasms. I have to be completely naked while I read and masturbate, slowly and joyfully, then come all over myself at the end with my eyes closed, imagining the kind of mother figure I want to be watching me. Or maybe more - maybe two or three mother figures - now there's an idea for another story! I have three aunts, all quite pretty - maybe this is where it comes from. And this is where I cum from!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kept me on the edge, nice story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, very well written. A completely believable situation that, as it happens, stirred some memories of long ago for me. But even without that, it makes for a great story. I'll raise a glass to all the Cynthias in the world tonight!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous