All Comments on 'Come Love Me'

by Chariott

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Good Read***

Short but entertaining. Looking forward to your next submission. Thanks for sharing.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

where is the first part?we come in while they are fighting with no reference as to who they are or why they are fighting other then they are mom and son.

ConsanguineConsanguineabout 9 years ago
Kudos

I think that your approach of starting well after the conflict began was a very good touch. Too often a story is overly long and the characters, with too much detail into their inner selves, become so unique as to become unrelatable. Here we were able to imagine the details leading up to the narrative. Although I decline to disparage lenghty stories (in fact, most are quite good), I believe your method here was spot on. I hope to read more from you.

doctorsamdoctorsamabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Yes. Brief and explicit. Do try other themes and more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
drama

way too dramatic. This ain't romeo and juliet where romeo talks more in the sex instead of getting his dick in juliet's ass

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 9 years ago
Well damn...

I...I really don't know what to make of this. It has all the ingredients that should make me love this, but yet, something is missing.

This is a very unique story, and kudos on writing this, and managing to stick within one page. I'm going to hold off on rating this until I read it again after a bit, but it was VERY interesting. Thanks for the submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it!

Maybe a bit short, but I loved the power game and drama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I left after the 2nd "paragraph". Using too many "big" words in one sentence is so unrealistic. Trying too hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great little story love the concept

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous