Comfort Food

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan stared down at her sleepily, admiring this dangerous new creature as if seeing Soo for the first time. In the nude she was so sleek and powerful: a jungle cat at slumber. He had no idea so much passion could be wrapped up in that little body. He traced her sexy spoon shape with his eyes, following the outer contours of her body before venturing inside to ogle her x-rated bits. Below the flat plane of her belly, the puffy mound of her sex rose invitingly, vajazzled with pearls of moisture. Even spent as he was, he was still excited by the sight. Gathering himself, Dan crawled up between her splayed legs and rested his head on her stomach. His fatigued member lolled once and was still, its shiny dome glazed with fuckjuice. Soo stirred, murmuring something about customer of the year and Dan chuckled. As her fingers entwined affectionately in his hair, he thought maybe he ought to allow himself to splurge on takeout more often.

12