Comfort Zone

Story Info
I'm forced outside of my comfort zone.
4.3k words
4.17
31.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is written in UK English, if you don't enjoy my style please pass me by, it's how I was dragged up and even on Lit. I have to live with that.

*

I'd requested my current lover, Harry, to take me out of my comfort zone: we've swapped before, tried a little bondage but I had not expected his response. When I arrived home Friday evening his handwritten note simply said, "Undress, shower, shave your pussy bare and dress in your red shoes, black stockings, blue suspenders, green skirt, yellow jacket and nothing else. Apply red lipstick, green eye shadow, lots of non-water proof mascara and green nail varnish. Get your orange handbag, put your keys and a packet of tissues into it and nothing else. Arrive at the station at six fifty and go to platform four. There a man will identify himself and give you further instructions. Jesus. were the fashion police in for a fun time but I'd be easy to spot.

The platform was deserted so I had to wait, typical Harry. He was a bit of a drama queen and loved to build a little tension. He was certainly succeeding I was almost shaking. Eventually, a train pulled up and a number of commuters descended from the carriages. One of them walked over to me and said, "I'm Jim. I'm your guide. In order to confirm my identity you must unbutton your jacket for me and I should be able to see your bare breasts."

"Bloody Hell," I squealed, "what right here with the security cameras and all?"

"Please just follow the instructions, I'm not allowed to discuss them.

I turned my back on the nearest camera and unbuttoned my jacket to show Jim my firm yet ample bust.

He gazed for a few seconds and then said, "thank you ma'am. You may button up. Now hold still whilst I feel under your skirt. If I am the right person I will find that your pussy is smooth and hairless." He slipped a hand under my skirt, stroked my naked mons making me shiver with anticipation and then he ran a finger along my embarrassingly wet slot, which made me blush hot crimson.

"Thank you ma'am, sorry if I embarrassed you but those were my orders. We are to catch the next train. You will sit by the window and I will sit opposite to you and deliver your next set of instructions." The train was by no means empty but neither was it busy so we had little difficulty in locating two empty opposing window seats.

"You will come with me and I will take you to where you are to spend your weekend. I will collect you at eight p.m. on Sunday and escort you home. Once safely home you are to reward me by stripping naked and lying face down over your pink pouff. I will then take my pleasure in which ever hole I fancy. One piece of advice I can offer you is to keep your arse well greased, here's a small pot of Vaseline to add to the contents of your handbag. You may make a trip to the loo if you wish."

"But... But I've never. No one's... I mean."

"You've not been fucked in the arse. Well long before I get you home that will have been remedied, in all probability many times over."

I stumbled to the tiny toilet. I was close to tears. I knew that I had requested 'out of my comfort zone,' but this was going to be into my worst nightmares. I rubbed my tight little sphincter with the gooey stuff then slipped a tentative greasy finger inside of me; just to feel what it might be like. It was not as bad as I had expected. In fact it was not really at all unpleasant. As long as I was not stretched too wide it might be alright. I washed my hands thoroughly and returned to my seat good and slippery.

So Jim was to screw me or have me suck him off. I decided that I would not mind that in the least. He was young, mid twenties I guessed, probably just a little younger than I. He was slender, muscular and rather dashing. His speech was curious, southern continents, northern vowels; it was fluid and eloquent, no 'um's, er's, nor like's and when reporting dialogue people said rather than 'going.' He was wearing an old fashioned grey suit over a white shirt and narrow red tie; I wondered if the suit had once belonged to his father. His black brogues were highly polished, indeed his whole demeanour was highly polished; he might have been an actor.

"Have you ever had another woman make you come?" he enquired. "By the way one of the rules is that you must always tell the complete truth at all times without prevarication, omission or exaggeration. If you are caught in a lie you will be spanked on the bare bottom, the first time with a wooden kitchen spoon. I have it here, please place it in your handbag and also hand me your keys, I will return them after I have taken my reward from you."

I was nervous about handing my keys over, especially since Jim clearly knew where I lived. Jim smiled and waved a copy of my own front door key in front of me. Harry obviously trusted him so, with some trepidation, I handed my keys over. Now I had hardly any clothes on, no phone, no money and no way of returning home. I was scared but also curiously excited, my pussy was moist and my nipples like bullets. I just wished the latter would not rub so against the rough fabric of my jacket.

"Anyway, have you ever had another woman make you come?" reminding me of his question.

"Not strictly I replied but when I was a girl the girl across the backs from me, Alice, and I used to finger one another to a lovely warm climax. If Mum and Dad were out we'd lick each others titties too. Sometimes she'd pause and make me writhe on the end of her finger till I promised to lick her to orgasm."

"So your not a complete stranger to lesbian attentions and have enjoyed them previously."

"Yes," I mumbled. I was blushing again. The thought that women as well as men might be about to take advantage of me was a strange but wonderful prospect. That would be, well not a first, but a delightful reintroduction to the pleasures to be had from members of my own sex.

"Show me your tits again, right now!"

I unbuttoned my jacket and held the sides so that they shielded my not inconsiderable assets from prying eyes.

"You may button up once more. Now hitch your skirt until your suspenders and stocking tops just show."

Jim had sharp hearing because as I adjusted my hem the conductor entered the carriage. I doubt he even looked at our tickets as he clipped them, his eyes were riveted upon my hemline. Finally he smiled at Jim, returned the tickets and said, "Thank you very much sir," in that nudge, nudge, wink, wink tone that leering men can do so well." That made me blush, yet again. True to my request, I was well outside of my comfort zone and the evening proper had not even begun.

When the conductor had gone Jim instructed me to "eat these" as he handed me a packet of sandwiches and a large bag of crisps. Lettuce dressed with mayonnaise, cucumber, tomato and strong Cheddar cheese cut thick. Harry had done his job alright, my favourite. I had not had time to eat and I wolfed them down, all four of the thick sandwiches. I offered to share the bag of crisps with Jim but he declined, politely. "Once I've delivered you there's an excellent fish and chip shop not far away, in the back they have a couple of tables and I must not spoil my appetite; the bread and butter's complementary you know." I didn't but he made me feel as if he had let me in on a dark and deadly secret. Given his physique, perhaps it was a dark and deadly secret, Jim's little weakness, maybe. He was certainly bold enough in telling me about what he was to do to me!

Gradually more and more men developed weak bladders and kept having to walk past us to get to the toilet. That train must have had only that one toilet working. I never knew that a stocking top, a blue suspender clip and half inch of bare thigh could garner quite so much attention but when on public display they obviously do. I was embarrassed by all the attention but proud too, however, I must admit that in the end I was glad to get off that train. We alighted at a tiny station in a small town that I had never visited before. We exited through a back entrance into narrow terraced streets.

The area was a maze of near identical dwellings and as they had back streets as well as front ones Jim soon had me completely lost. We entered one of the numerous red brick houses through a back gate and Jim led me to a small outbuilding. He held open the door for me. "I'm to leave you here. You must undress completely, place your clothes and, once you have taken the wooden spoon out of it, your handbag in the wooden chest in the corner and then snap the padlock shut. Hold the wooden spoon in your right hand and await further instructions.

So, at around eight o'clock I'm stood stark naked in a shed, in a strange house, in a strange town with no phone, no money and no access to my clothes. To make matters worse rather than being delivered by a person my instruction came through a loud speaker. "Teresa welcome to they house of surprises. You are every bit as attractive as Harry promised us. I'm glad you've shed that preposterous costume. Your nipples are very stiff, I hope you are not cold. Still it's a very warm evening. Oh if you need to pee there's a bucket in the corner and we even left you a little toilet roll; personally, I'm not sure about such indulgent luxuries, a wet rag ought to suffice, but the others insisted.

'What,' I thought, 'I've to piss into a bucket. Not bloody likely.'

"Alternatively there's a big glass of water on the shelf if you need a drink."

I did. That hot train, those salty crisps and that salty Cheddar cheese had left me parched and I guzzled the whole pint down. Only as I replaced the empty glass on the shelf did I look at that bucket and reflect upon what I had just done. I might just need that bucket soon after all.

"Excellent. You have been fed, watered and I hope rested. I trust your train journey was not too unpleasant and the company not excessively dismal. Whilst in the house you will answer to the sobriquet, 'girl.' Please quit the shed now and enter the kitchen, the door is unlocked."

I had to walk through the yard stark naked. Anyone might see. OK not too many neighbours could overlook my passage but still... I steeled myself, opened the door and slipped up to and into the kitchen just a quickly as I could manage. At least, as promised, the door was unlocked.

That kitchen was tiny but upon the worktop lay another note from Harry, distinctive in its crisp Paperchase light green envelope. The buff coloured paper and dark blue ink conveyed the message, 'take the steps to the cellar and pull the door to behind you. There is no safe word, there are no limits, you may refuse nothing and must accept everything, this is the place where the extent of your own desires will be explored to the full, this place exists to take everyone out of their comfort zone.'

The door to the cellar was open. I descended the steep wooden steps, anxious in case I took a splinter in my foot. At the bottom was a heavy oaken door which, as instructed, I pulled to. The click of the lock was ominously loud.

"Look around," boomed the loudspeakers, "there is a hood. Place it over your head. You are not permitted to see who uses and who abuses you.

My hands shook as I pulled the soft elasticated cotton hood over my head. It had a single hole that encompassed my mouth and nostrils, otherwise all was solid impenetrable blackness.

A human voice made me jump. "Excellent 'girl', you're ready. Stiff nipples I see." A hand groped my sex, "and dripping wet too, just what we like, a little girl who's ready to go." A finger probed my anus and I squirmed, mortified, "and well greased, Jim is just too soft-hearted. One day we will have to replace him with someone a little more cruel. Perhaps your Harry might do. He seems devoid of all compassion, we've read his suggestions with appreciation but we did refine them with little tweaks of our own. You, 'girl,' are in for an exciting weekend." The voice was female and I had no idea what to expect next.

She fastened a collar around my neck securing the collar so that I could no longer remove it. I heard a click and understood that she had clipped a leash to my collar. "Follow me," she commanded as she tugged, giving me little choice but to go after her.

"Now we shall play satisfied, used or abused. We roll a dice to decide your fate. One or two and you will be satisfied. Three or four you will be used. Five or six you will be abused. A great cry went up, "two!"

"Good start. You're to be satisfied but the rules don't say that you'll be allowed enjoy your satisfaction."

I was led to what I presumed to be a bed or couch, it was at least soft and supportive. My hands were secured above my head. My legs were similarly fastened and secured wide apart, leaving my pussy gaping. I was hooded, bound and utterly helpless.

"Hello, I'm Andrew. My task is to suck and nibble your right ear, Harry says you like that."

"Hello, I'm Beatrice. My task is to suck and bite your right nipple, Harry told me that you liked that.

"Hello, I'm Clive. My task it to suck the toes and lick the soles your right foot, Harry informed me that you enjoy that.

David was to attend to my left foot, Edward my left nipple and Francesca my left ear. Georgina was to kiss me on the mouth and Harold was to attend to my all too exposed pussy and my bum.

I've never been made so wet in all my life. Every sensitive spot stimulated simultaneously, well every spot but one; Harold was keeping well away from my swollen clitoris. He would suck the distended lips of my sex, lick the juices from under my hot wet snatch, probe my anus with what I took to be a string of small beads but he did nothing to make me come.

I could not even cry out, my mouth was filled with a hot wet probing tongue. On and on they went making me more and more desperate for release. I tried to struggle against my bonds but I was too well secured to move. Not only had they tied my wrists and ankles, my elbows and knees were also secured and my body was lashed to the bed by some kind of harness that left my sex and breasts all too accessible to them.

At long last the kissing of my mouth ceased and a woman's voice enquired "shall we let her come now?"

I prayed that they would. A disturbingly loud buzzing noise started up, the lips of my sex were held well apart and I simply screamed when that vibrator was pushed firmly against my clit. I came alright, the sensation almost knocked me out. Orgasms ripped through me, wave after wave of pure undiluted bliss and all those lips kept right on pleasuring all my other parts.

It was several minutes before I began to return to earth and my clit began to return a sensation that, whilst not painful in any way, was so strong as to be quite unbearable. Except, of course there was nothing I could do to stop it. And all those tongues were making the sensations coursing through me even more intense. "Please stop." I cried. "My clit, I can't stand any more." I tried to pull my knees together but they were held down far too tightly. "Please, please stop. I'll do anything if you'll stop."

"You'll do anything we tell you to 'girl' anyway." At that point I had a brief respite as another wave of orgasms was wrung from my helpless body by that fiercely buzzing monster. The orgasms subsided and left me back in hell. I began to beg and plead in earnest so they pressed some kind of ball into my mouth and secured it in position to silence me.

I was forced to undergo ten sets of orgasms before they ceased their torture of my sensitive little clitty. After four they introduced a somewhat large vibrating dildo into my hot wet snatch which made my climaxes harder still. After six, Harold began to work the beads in and out of my bum in earnest. It was the best and the worst sexual experience that I have ever had. They were literally forcing me to come over and over again whilst making me endure an overpoweringly intense sensation in between them.

When they were done they left me tied down whilst they discussed what my next fate was to be. The women were for having me lick their pussies, 'the chair' was mentioned a lot.. The men wanted to play games with me. In the end they settled upon 'dilemma.' It was a cruel game. First they attached clips to my nipples which really hurt. Once I was used to those they untied me and pulled me across the room, there was obviously a chain or string attached to the clamps and when it was pulled upon the clips tightened and hurt me even more. Finally the chain was lifted and presumably fixed in place, leaving me with my dilemma. Either I could stand on the very tips of my toes pushing my back up and keep most of the pressure and pain off my nipples. Alternatively, I could relax and stand on my feet but then the nipple clamps tightened and really hurt me. So aching calves or sore nipples, the choice was mine to make.

At least they did not make me play for too long. But the end of the game was when the screams started. I could not help myself. I thought the pain of the clamps was bad. The pain of having them both removed suddenly and at the same time was far more intense. My tits felt as if liquid fire had been poured into them.

The next dilemma was a simple one. I was strapped to a set of bars by the chest, waist and thighs and my elbows fixed so that my hands were held low and my arms allowed only a little movement. My back was arched forcing me to stand on tiptoe pushing my tits up. Once I was secured they fitted wooden bracelets to my wrists which prevented me from flexing my hands down. A large block of ice was positioned so that it rested against my belly and freezing cold water dribbled down my bare mons and over the lips of my sex. Alternatively I could push the block away from me but then my fingers and palms got so very cold that they felt hot. They left me like that for rather longer. Worse someone had the bright idea of playing a fan over me. This caused me to shiver and break out in goose pimples. By the end of their game I was so cold and shivery I could have cried.

When I was untied I could not stand on my own so they put me in the 'stocks.' The stocks were really uncomfortable. The forced me into a kneeling position, fixing my head and wrists at the same level. Then they spread my legs wide apart and secured my ankles so the crack of my sex was split and all to easily accessible. Finally a block was gradually raised under my chin forcing my head up. They spent ages tweaking my nipples and slapping my arse making me squeal with the pain. Then the fingers came. First, someone fingered my pussy which was no so bad, although after my mammoth series of climaxes earlier I was not anywhere near to coming. Next fingers invaded my bum. Bearable but the stretching was a little painful. Now fingers were crammed into my mouth, lots of them forcing my jaws apart. Finally someone stuck their fingers in to my nostrils. This is a horrible sensation. It is so invasive and so demeaning, having someone else poke your nose for you. Then fingers began to pinch my nipples and my bum and the tender flesh of my inner thighs and forearms. I would have squealed like a piglet, except the fingers in my mouth effectively gagged me.

"It's show time girl." At least that brought my molestation to a sudden end. There's five men here and here's what you have to do. We're going to take things in turns so Andrew goes first. He's going to fuck you till he squirts his hot smelly seed deep in your hot wet hungry cunt. Then you are going to suck his slick, smelly dick hard again. After that he will fuck you in your arse. Alternatively we can wallop you with this, a searing flame burnt across my buttocks; there was no question, I was going to do as they asked. That was a pain that I could not stand up to.

And that's just what they did to me. Each of the men shafted me, had me suck their semen coated cocks hard again and then they buggered me. It was the last man, ostensibly Harold, that gave me the most trouble. He was hung like a donkey. First, he stretched my poor pussy more that it was used to. Secondly, he almost choked me as he regained his erection inside my mouth. Thirdly, and in all fairness he did take things very slowly and carefully, he stretched my poor puckered anus painfully wide, making me feel uncomfortably full. I was glad to hear his final grunts of satisfaction as he pumped into my little and rather sore alternative hole.

12