Comfort Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to the door and told me He would be back in a minute and with that He left the room leaving the door slightly ajar. In blind panic my mind was in a whirl, my first instinct like a trapped animal was flight, but where could I go? If I could get out of the store hampered by my stilettos then what? What dangers were out in the night for a woman dressed like I was in a very dubious part of town? My imagination didn't need to go there to tell me that was too dangerous an idea to contemplate but not for the reason that anyone outside the Lifestyle might think. I knew Master had left the door open to invite my flight, if I fled that would unforgivable, I had contracted to the situation I found myself in, I had given myself willingly into His slavery and had know this kind of thing could and indeed was very likely to happen, I was not a blind innocent but even that was not the reason I could not leave. I knew that I would be letting my Master down, and the thought that I would be an unworthy slave was a restraint firmer than any chains or bonds He had used on me in training. I would not be able escape Him or His wrath but the thing that I feared more than what was about to happen within this room or on His punishment table if I disobeyed Him, the force that held me here, was His disappointment in me if I disobeyed Him and that held me there rooted to the spot. To betray Him now when I was about to be presented with a test of my devotion to Him was unthinkable and cleansing beatings would never put it to right.

As I stood there I understood that He had masterminded this whole evening as a test for me. He planned it down to the very last detail. I knew nothing was accidental not even this temporary abandonment. There was a purpose to the space He was giving me to think and reflect. With His unique uncanny knowledge of me He was aware that for me to get the full benefit of the exercise I needed to reflect on what was about to happen to me. If He did not let me see the full import the lesson would not be learned and I would perform like some sexual robot, sucking and fucking all with no real worth to my Master. This I knew was not what He wanted. He was giving me pause to sort this out in my mind and to come to terms with where I was and what I was doing. He would push me to my limits and on this night expand those limits beyond anywhere we had been before.

From the very beginning of our relationship He had warned me we were not playing a game, that this was for real for Him and He expected it to be the very same for me. He would reach into the darkness that before now only I had known was inside, take the hand of the trembling slave and bring her out into the light for all to see. He would use my darkness to match His own and together we would explore places that most people only imagine. He had taught me that I was to be enjoyed by the men He selected for me to explore the very base of my sexual nature. He taught me to give into my most primal sexual desires if I was to please him. He wanted this experience remembered like it or hate it I had to come to terms with it.

How had He been able to take a most prim and proper "English Lady" and turn her into a wanton sex slut that craved cock and ached to serve Her Master in anyway base way He demanded? What magic had He used? What spell had He cast? I knew the answers to those questions, it was no spell or trick, it was His boundless love for me that made me His slave. He had told me no man could make a woman a slave she had to want it in her mind, He often said "Enslave the mind and the body will follow". His love put chains around my body and made it easy for me to lay before Him and suffer. I knew that my darkness matched His own and together we could explore places most people could only imagine.

Once my jumbled thoughts settled and my fear subsided I became aware my body was betraying me. The wetness between my legs confirmed that I was the slut Master knew me to be. I had no intention of being an unresponsive participant in Master's evening of enjoyment. If He wanted a slut, then I would be the best slut I could be I thought to myself. Knowing He would be there with me getting His pleasure from my total obedience and submission was like an aphrodisiac to me. I was also sure that my performance impaled on some strange cock would turn Master on.

When Master re-entered the booth and locked the door behind Him, I was ready on my knees, in Master's favorite submissive position, pliable and aroused awaiting His command. He fumbled in the dark to put a couple of dollar bills into the video machine, the lights dimmed and on the screen in front of me sprung to life a beautiful girl on her knees like I was now, servicing a large cock at glory hole. She was doing what I knew would be expected of me before much longer. My excitement tinged with fear increased the wetness that was making me slick. My video entertainment was interrupted by a noise on the other side of the partition. This told me my ordeal was about to begin and I gave myself over to my Master and the passion that was now flowing through my entire body.

I pulled back a small, black, cum stained curtain to reveal a sizeable hole in the partition. A pudgy finger was moving around the hole and beckoning my body closer. I looked up at Master for His approval and He smiled down and nodded. He picked me up off my knees and guided my pussy toward the waiting finger and squarely positioned me in front of the opening.

Not knowing who was on the other side heightened my senses at being used in such a way. I went through the men I had seen in the store one by one in my mind was it the burly man I had seen or the young man with the remains of acne scarring his face, could it be the African American I had seen over by the book rack or the old bald fat man, the clerk or any of the other faces I had looked away from? I didn't care who it was I just wanted the experience to begin.

I could tell the effect my performance was having on Master. Without being told I freed His hardening cock from His trousers and took it full into my mouth, looking into his eyes I brought Him to full attention. My Master was as aroused as I was and I gave all my attention to his cock for I was not sure I would be able to do once my wet pussy was stuffed with male throbbing cock.

The next moment something behind me changed, the stubby rough fingers were removed and I felt a large cock probing my wetness, Master immediately let me know that even in the height of His passion He was in control, He drew away and gave me one of the condoms and I turned around dropped once again to my knees and placed the rubber over the huge erection I had felt pressing my wetness only a moment before. Once back in position on Master's cock, my pussy was being rammed and filled from behind, Master grabbed my hair and pushed my head down hard onto His swollen cock to remind me who I was really serving. On all fours like this being pumped from both ends my large tits swung under me painfully with the momentum. From the crescendo of sound in the confined space it was difficult to know who was making the most noise the girl on the screen or myself. Master pumped my mouth hard and furious at the same time pushing me back into the wall so that I was assaulted and impaled from both sides. Knowing how He was using me had sent Him into a sexual frenzy and He was pushing harder and deeper as His passion grew. I felt the cock behind me being removed and suddenly replaced by a long tongue and although it sent sensations of pleasure through my entire body my whole concentration was on my Master's cock. I felt the subtle change of tempo of Master's thrusts that told me He was about to explode in my mouth and I knew I must not loose a drop of His precious cum or I would suffer the consequences of such an insolent action.

His passion spent I gently licked and cleaned Master before He withdrew. He readjusted His clothing and sat in a chair where He could watch for His own amusement my progress servicing the other men. I lost all sense of time but during what I reckoned on being the best part of two hours I was told to present myself in many different positions. My sense of humor that has helped me through obstacles in my life didn't desert me as I thought to myself if I had wanted to be a contortionist I would have practiced when I was young and supple and could have enjoyed it more. All parts of my body were available however they wanted them and I was stroked, licked, bitten, touched, fingered, poked, squeezed, pinched whatever they decided they wanted. Occasionally I was ordered to spread my ass cheeks so I could be rimmed and this was usually followed by a finger or two in my ass. I was pleased Master had introduced me to ass training or that could have been an unexpected shock. A couple of times my mouth was used but only if Master approved as that is His special domain and always with a condom, only Master is allowed to cum in my mouth, He will let me fuck and suck other cocks but only if a condom is used. Sometimes my pussy was fucked, some came within their condoms others removed them for the pleasure of relieving themselves on my body or my ample tits, but never allowed to relieve themselves within my body that belongs to my Master alone. I wondered if Master was becoming bored but I realized that He was enjoying the Power Trip He was on, having those men know they were only using me with His consent and for His own amusement and ego, and that He could put me there and make me act anyway He wanted for His carnal pleasure. I hoped He wouldn't keep me at service much longer, but He seemed intent on the proceedings and it looked like my ass and cunt were to get more attention.

I had just finished another cock, my face dripping as one of the men had shot all over it, when Master got up and left the room. I thought this must signal the end of the evening but He came back and told me to present on all fours with my ass high. I saw Him approach me with a greasy jar of lube and as He bent down He gently and lovingly stroked my ass cheek with His hand before slapping it hard and chuckling. "Well my little slut, now for the finale, the conclusion of a night to a remember for you a fitting end, pardon the pun he chuckled lost in his own private joke." You shall have one more time, spread your ass cheeks my slut. With that He lubed my ass so well it was almost dripping and He ran his well-lubed fingers deep inside my ass hole. I wanted desperately to respond but knew I still had some service to perform for Him. I now realized that the thing I had feared all evening was now about to happen and it made my stomach lurch. It's a good job I had already been ordered to turn around I am sure if I had seen the huge black cock that was now being pushed through the hole I would have fainted. I knew something significant must be going to happen, the lube, the gleam in Masters eye; the huge erection that I had noticed needed attention again. Once more I withdrew Masters cock from His trousers and began to please Him with my mouth. I felt something hard behind me nuzzle up to my ass hole, Master must have seen the fear in my eyes because He said behave and don't resist. It is going to happen with or without your co operation so you may as well make it easy on yourself slut push yourself back towards the wall, as far as you can and don't move. I want this one to have a real good pump in your ass.

I obediently did as ordered and the traction against the wall helped part my cheeks. Once He knew I was there Master moved forward pushing His cock in my mouth with more force so He could effectively pin me in place. From the other side of the wall I felt one finger then two, then a third stretching and opening my ass, I hoped this would be all I would feel but then once again I felt the impossibly large object teasing me. Slowly, deliberately, painfully a tool was being forced in my already well-abused ass. It was stretching me and I felt like it was tearing me in two, I tried to cry out but Master just forced Himself deeper down my throat effectively being a living cock gag. I tried to move my head away so my mouth could let out the screams from my head that I thought were going to deafen me. Master slapped my face hard and held tight and continued to gag me with His cock. There was no escape slowly deeper and deeper it was being rammed home. I couldn't breath I was choking I was impaled at both ends. I was suddenly mercifully lost in that world where a slave has to go when she feels she cannot take anymore, into the lost world of slave space. I felt deep thrusts from behind that told my body what was happening but my brain refused to accept it. Harder, deeper, faster my entire focus on the full, stretching, sensation. Occasionally Master would withdraw slightly and seemed to be transfixed by the assault on my ass, and then He would begin to thrust deeply once more. Both men seemed to be getting into a rhythm almost like a painful sexual dance; both ends would fill simultaneously, roughly and painfully. Suddenly I felt the momentum change as both men pounded more vigorously eventually it was mercifully all over. The tears were streaming down my already streaked face. My poor sore stinging ass was on fire. I slumped to the floor and wept. Master left me alone for a while to compose myself and then came back in. He told me I had done well and He was proud of me and sent me to the bathroom to clean up. The bathroom light was harsh after the subdued lighting in the cubicle and when I saw my face in the mirror I was shocked. Tear stained, cum covered, I wondered what was I doing here? But the answer was I was pleasing my Master and that made it all worthwhile.

When I returned to the cubicle I could see He had been busy putting it back to rights, I was pleased as I didn't think I had the strength to do that myself but knew it had to be done before we left. As we wound our way to the door of the shop the Manager bid us good night, slapped my ass and smiled. Master thanked him for his co-operation and he said it has been his pleasure. He told Master we could return anytime we wanted. He would have no trouble making a similar arrangement for us. By the tone of his voice and the wink he gave me I understood he must have been one of the men I had served. I sheepishly returned his smile and I knew we would meet again.

We got back in the car and headed for home, I was tired but knew sleep would elude me; I was lost in my own thoughts of the night I had just had. "What is the matter my pet?" said Master " You are not your usual bubbly self". "I am just tired Master." "Don't lie to me you know its more than that, I want your feelings on what has just happened. Hold nothing back you cannot lie to Me you know that and you know what will happen if you do." He admonished. "Well Master I am confused I know you would never have me do anything illegal, I trust you implicitly but I know from researching the stores for you that those places have been busted before for publicly indecency. I had understood that is possible for slaves to be put to that kind of service for her Masters enjoyment but had thought I would never have to be used in one of those places because of the legality. I was taken completely by surprise and in total shock when I realized where we were and what was going to happen. Not only that, from what I had read of those disgusting places they usually find it difficult to get woman to be involved." "Well yes you are right and when word spreads a slave will service a place like that everyone wants in. So did you think you were at risk of arrest?" He asked. I weighed my words carefully. "No Master, like I said I didn't understand what was happening and was shocked because I had never expected it but knew it must be ok or we would not be there." My mind taking over I thought to myself "Those are not just words to please you they are the truth, but how could it be legal?" "Very good answer slave, I thought you were going to disappoint me with your answer but I should know better too." He said. "Also Master; considering Master's jealous nature I am surprised you would chosen that particular humiliation for me." I said with a great deal of puzzlement in my voice. Well My slave consider you will never see any of those men again, they could not touch you other than through the wall with My permission and I was using them as My tool, pardon the pun" he laughed at his own joke. "So not only was I in control of you but of them as well now for me that is one huge power trip don't you think?" He asked with a big smile. "Yes Master." I replied.

"Do you remember when I had you do that exercise for me find out the hours and locations of the stores?" He asked. "Yes Master." I replied. "Well I purposely looked for stores that didn't stay open to the public 24 hours. That way after they closed it would be considered a private party not open to public and thus very much legal "He explained with a quiet confidence His assessment of the night's entertainment "You see you were the entertainment, no different from employing a magician for a party, lets say, but My slave your magic was much much better. You see how you cast your spell on all those cocks and they grew large and straight as if by magic" He chuckled at His cheekiness "Yes I must say I was surprised when we pulled up at one about to close I thought that let me off the hook because it wasn't 24 hours." I chuckled also. "Ah well my pet I was one step ahead, I visited the store a while ago and when I explained to the manager what I wanted he was more than happy to oblige. I was prepared to allow you to service his best clients, no charge for your services and once the store was closed it was then a private party. I have already explained no laws were broken, no money changed hands, and no public could get in. I went to see him this morning to finalize the arrangements and to tell him what kind of men I wanted and who had to be held back till last, I even offered to pay in advance the booth rental but he waived that as he said it would be good public relations for the store so we were all winners don't you agree?" He asked with an evil grin on His face, I could tell He was pleased with Himself and I had to marvel at His resourcefulness. So now you know I can and will show you and use you anyway anytime even publicly so don't get too complacent I have many more surprises in store for you before this week is over mark my words. I swallowed hard in my tender throat, as I thought oh my what else could my Master conjure up?

I was being shaken roughly "What are you doing here slave? I thought I told you to lie down and sleep. Ok my pet you will pay for this later we don't have time now but I won't forget don't you worry, we are going out tonight." My fuddled brain cleared and I gasped I realized I was being wakened and yes the relief,I had only been dreaming, but those words!!! Was this a sense of deja vous from remnants of my dream within a dream or could it be my dream was an awful premonition of things to come tonight?

All rights reserved MasterBraveHeart

12