All Comments on 'Comforting Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A great mother

I like to have a mother like you,5G54 so hott.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

Please more stories. This is my fav, mom and son.

chris2300chris2300over 6 years ago
Do you plan on taking this further?

It is always a favorite of mine to see how this progresses. Especially if the father tries to return later on. A very good story in it's own right though and very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
like no

i personally hate the phrase " kissed like no mother and son should do" everyone knows that. and you used the pronouns "he" and "I" switching from first person to third person a few times and that is a mistake that can be corrected if editors you chose read for correct uses good story otherwise

filstaz1970filstaz1970over 6 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed reading this. could have gone on a little longer.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Sweet And Loving

Just what I expected from your fertile mind when I spotted this posting. Editing oopsies aside, a lovely flash story -- thanks!

SweatermeatSweatermeatover 6 years ago
Amazing story! Never a disappointment!

I so wish my son would attempt that with me! I am to shy.

SirBigfootSirBigfootover 6 years ago
more

Need more chapters!!

ThitabeThitabeover 6 years ago
Wonderfully intimate

As always, your story is great. I always love reading your stories. I can see this as a stand alone and with at least one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Nice

I hope you continue this story it was very good very loving.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
Like all your stories !!!!

They only get hotter. No less then 5 stars and THANKS FOR THE READ

johnturbo1946johnturbo1946over 6 years ago
More Please

You do right very well.... i wish it was a longer story.... it was just getting good...

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerover 6 years ago
An Enjoyable Read

I enjoyed this story as much as I have enjoyed a number of others you have written. I would have liked to have seen a slightly longer transition between the disappointed mother arriving home and the cock sucking. Mother expressing the need for a hug which led to a kiss, which in turn led to more passionate kissing then, ultimately, the cock sucking.

Tease us. You are a good writer so stretch it out a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great read

I loved it. Very hot. Was such a great story. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

Fabulous as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Need more

You need to expand on this story needs fleshed out excuse the pun.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Again

You've done it again, another excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
please sir, may I have some more.

Let me suggest a sequel. As her son dates more, Amanda requires him to wear a condom with his girlfriends, for her own protection. As she tries to compete with them, Bobby takes sexy photos then nude photos of his maternal mistress. He introduces her to marijuana and makes sex tapes of her stoned.

A sequel should narrate how he transforms her into a buff, beautiful MILF who is ready for any kind of sex her son demands, anal, B&D, lesbian. After a couple of years, Bobby brings home a divorced professor friend who gives Amanda, with Bobby, her Final Exam, videotaped, on DP/incest. For a while she is available to both men until the fortyish prof asks her to marry. She agrees and Bobby gets to walk her down the aisle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

Love your stories. Love son and mother. Love idea of son and mother with cuckold father. Would love have my girl fucking with her son and tell me later all details.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Great Story

, I thought I had read all your stories, don't know how I missed this one!

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30over 4 years ago
Wish my mom was like that

Great story. I wish I was able to have sex with my mom like he did. I have fantasized about fucking my mom for years.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Aw. Another great story

No..we have to have more chapters. It just would be torture on ur part to not continue for us readers!!! PLEASE, I AM BEGGING!!!

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

Great story, but it had so very much potential, to be cut way, way too short. Needs to have at least two more chapters!

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Yet another first class story from a first class writer. Thank you very much for a well developed tale about a well developed tail (so to speak). Like other commentators, I feel further chapters could be added, although I also feel that you have covered all bases very well. Well worth five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story could've continued a bit more, with mom learning to deepthroat and loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very nice ending with a bit of romanticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whenever I read stories such as this, I always wonder about birth control. Did they use it? Were they worried about pregnancy? Could add another twist.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed this story. The respect, sensitivity, and chemistry depicted between mother and son was logically developed. There is unquestionable trust between equals. For the mother to acknowledge and accept the mature judgement of her son without concern for her positional status was gratifying. Based on the soundness of their relationship, mother and son were able to accept and emotionally grow through the safety, security and depth of love of their relationship. Would like to see this story develop further.

Willie1954Willie1954almost 2 years ago

I have really enjoyed this chapter. The only concern could she get pregnant. She hasn't been with a man for three years.

She does not mention anything on birth control

BarmbekBi1973BarmbekBi1973almost 2 years ago

This was very erotic and loving. More than pure sex. I loved it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was an awesome love story between a mother and son you need to write further into it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story loved it you should have continued further into it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story someone wrote about her getting pregnant she's 46 might be a little far fetched don't you think?????

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[19.12.22]

Very Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Great story-very loving couple. Enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing a very tender and loving story. 5 stars for the love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story how a son helps his heartbroken mom feel like a woman again, but it was a little to short for me you should have continued with more still gave it a 5.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany12 months ago

If my command of the English language would allow for it, my comment would read similar to the one Foxterot7a wrote. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bobby he is getting a wonderful time fucking his Mother Amanda, sleeping together every nigth, he got the stanima and are able to fuck her every, she is a mature woman and she will love to spread her legs for every nigth.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story if you want to continue on maybe she would say yes to a son living in her bad and maybe being that she's fertile stop taking the pill and become pregnant with their child and they could move to where they could be classified as husband and wife have been a great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome story loved how the son brought here out of her funk and turned her into his woman but you should continue with more and maybe mom has his child !!! 5 STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very nice but you never gave Mom's age ! Is she young enough to have children ?? Maybe he gets her pregnant (love when mothers get pregnant with their sons baby) Gave it 5 stars

Fireplace10Fireplace107 months ago

5*+ Good story.And fun

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ (5)!

05kia4sale05kia4sale4 months ago

Love it every time I read it

mbdiablo62mbdiablo622 months ago

I truly enjoyed the entire story. He did things most guys can only dream about. Well done!

OI8U2OI8U218 days ago

This story is five years old, but it's new to me. Amanda ended up getting just what she needed right at home as Bobby fucked her straight to heaven. The one thing I wish is that Bobby would have given some vocal expressions of pleasure when he was coming. "Oh, fuck mom, you have the best pussy, I love fucking you. Uh, uh, oh mom, so good, fuck yes, fuck mom, here I cum!!" It was all about Amanda. Great job. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Regarding the possibility of a woman having a child at age 46... It's certainly possible. A friend of mine had a child at 45 with her new husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22309 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...