Comforting Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,285 Followers

"You're so good at that," she said softly. "I can't believe I've been missing out for all these years."

"Do you want me to make you cum like this?"

"Fuck me instead," she said desperately as she held her vaginal lips open with her hands. "I can't wait any longer. I want you inside me."

Hearing his conservative mother plead like that brought his arousal to an all time high. He positioned himself over her body and pressed the head of his cock against her open vagina, as she continued holding herself open. She released her hands and laid flat on her back the moment I penetrated her.

"This feels more natural with you than with your father," she said, looking her son in the eyes. "I don't know why. It just does. It's more right with you. Make me cum, please."

"Yes, mom. And you're right, this does feel natural."

Her mouth opened wide and a soft gasp of air escaped her lips as he thrust his hard cock into her. And when he pushed himself all the way in, her eyes closed and she did her best to hold her body still as her vaginal canal was being stretched in a way that it hadn't been in years.

The tightness of her vagina loosened and they began to have sex. It was Bobby's first time being intimate with a classy mature woman. And it was Amanda's first time with a man half her age. The fact that she was now at the mercy of her son, with his cock buried deep inside her, was surreal and was the ultimate taboo. She let go and completely gave in to her repressed sexual desires.

What made this moment even more erotic was Amanda's face changing. Her once elegant face was now filled with the most sexually depraved expressions. Her mouth was wide open and she was panting uncontrollably while she was being fucked by her own son. Her eyes were squinting to the point where she was almost squeezing them shut, while using both hands to grab a tight hold of her bed sheets. The more he fucked her, the louder she became and the more her face twisted in a beauty agony as she shouted for him to fuck her harder.

"I'm so close," she said lustfully. "I'm about to cum. Harder! Harder!"

The pleasure they had soon became overwhelming. She suddenly bit down and gritted her teeth, before opening her mouth wide open once again to let out a loud scream. A stream of fluids immediately started gushing out of her vagina as her back violently arched and her legs stiffened. Bobby came a moment after, shooting streams of his own cum deep inside her womb- the womb where he had been conceived nearly 20 years ago.

Her eyes nearly rolled back after she had orgasmed, and her body quickly went limp, with her son collapsing right on top of her.

***

Late that night. They both laid naked in her bed. None of them bothered to say a word at that point. They were both enjoying the moment after having sex together for the third time that day. She laid there with a blissful look on her face, eyes closed, and what appeared to be a little smile.

"How do you feel about me sleeping here with you?" he asked.

"After those orgasms you've given me today, there's no way I could kick you out of my bed," she replied, with her eyes still closed.

"I mean, how would you feel about me sleeping here from now on? What do you think?"

She opened her eyes and looked at him with a serious expression. "Do you realize what you're asking of me? It would be a major step in both of our lives, even more than what we've already done together. We wouldn't just be mother and son anymore. We'd be something... more... "

"I understand," he said. "But I love you. And I want to be with you. We've already been living alone together for the past few years and it's been great. We could take things one step at a time and see how it goes."

She had a puzzled look for a moment. But it didn't take long for her to decide as she smiled and leaned forward to give him a big wet kiss, signaling that her answer was yes.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12