Comforting Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked sternly; okay I asked it archly too, "Young woman, are you trying to turn your sweet innocent daughter into a salacious mother fucker?" Although I had indeed already fucked a couple of moms, my own Mom was a whole new level of kinky achievement.

Her eyes sparkled at me wickedly, "Yes, my dear sweet Hannah, I want you to repent of your innocent ways and show me your true colors, pink, I believe, to be a Dominant Mommy Fucker and pound your wicked Mommy like a dirty slut. Do you believe your delicate sensibilities can tolerate such extremes my dear?"

"You had me convinced way back at Mommy fucker," I chuckled as I attached the strap-on, my own pussy tingling with anticipation.

"You're so fucking sexy in my lingerie and your cock," Mom complimented, looking at me with a lust I often saw in my lovers, but had never expected to find here at home.

"And you look so hot in nylons and the afterglow of your first orgasm of the day," I countered.

Mom admitted, "I'm not lying or exaggerating when I say that was the most intense pleasure and the most explosive orgasm of my entire life, you sweet girl."

"Happy I could oblige," I smiled, joining her back in the bed. "And now for orgasm number... two." I pertly held up two fingers.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I can't have multiple orgasms," she informed me.

"Another myth," I contradicted, flipping her onto her knees. I loved the power of doggy style. I loved watching my cock slide in and out of my woman; I loved watching a body rock back against me; I loved being in control when wearing the strap-on. "You just haven't met the right girl." I smiled, "or maybe you have, but just had to wait for her to grow up," as I moved behind her.

"I've tried myself," she admitted. "Countless times."

"Well, I'm determined to break those invisible restraints holding you back," I said, as I slid inside her already very wet pussy, "and if I say so myself, I'm damned good at this."

"Oh yes," she moaned, as my cock filled her.

Sometimes I start slow when fucking someone, other times I fuck hard and fast. This time was the latter. But first....

I grabbed Mom's hips and held her tightly against me, the cock buried all the way inside her, and demanded, "Tell me what you want, Mommy."

"Oh God, Hannah, I want you to fuck Mommy as hard as you can," she answered. "Please!"

I gave five quick hard thrusts before I asked formally, as a high priest might ask a supplicant, "Margaret Baxter! Do you crave to be Hannah Baxter's, Mommy-slut?" The term was so hot and naughty.

"Yes, Hannah... Baxter," Mom moaned, trying to fuck herself on my cock, but I held her hips firmly in place. "I... Margaret Baxter, do solemnly crave to be your Mommy-slut."

Five more deep hard thrusts and she whined when again I stopped, "Stop teasing me, Hannah. Just fuck the living shit out of me."

"Oh? You want it in the ass? We can do that!" I offered, pulling all the way out, even though I knew it was just a figure of speech.

"No, in my wet cunt, baby," Mom pleaded, looking back at me with hunger. "Please fuck the shit out of Mommy's cunt and make me your lesbian live-in Mommy pet!"

I loved the idea of that!

I loved the idea of this being more than just this evening.

I slid the cock back into her and began fucking her as I promised, "I'm going to fuck you all the time, my sweet Mommy-pet."

"Yes, Hannah, I need someone to take control," she admitted, just like she used to allow him to treat her like shit.

The difference was that I would treat her like a princess, a fuck slut princess who would learn to eat pussy, but still a princess.

And I would be the queen.

And then there was just fucking and moaning.

I fucked her as hard as I could, as fast as I could.

Her moans and heavy breathing were so sexy, and I never wanted to make someone come as much as I did her at the moment.

Yet, even though she sounded so close, she wasn't cumming.

Then an idea popped into my head.

I pulled out and ordered, "Lie on your stomach, Mom."

She obeyed, but offered, "It's okay, honey, I'm not going to come."

"You are going to come, trust me," I promised, as I grabbed my favourite home-alone toy from my nightstand.

She lay on her stomach as I grabbed my magic wand which I hoped would live up to its name, it always had for me.

I plugged the wand into the wall and returned between her legs, lifted up her hips slightly and after turning it on, placed it under her, buzzing directly on her clit.

"Oooooh my," she moaned, as the intensity of the vibrations hit her.

I moved behind her, angled the strap-on cock into position to slide into her from behind, arched my back, and re-entered her.

It wasn't easy, but I was back inside, resting my weight on her, which forced the wand to do its magic.

"Holy fuck," she moaned loudly, as I resumed fucking her.

I bucked my hips savagely forward and filled her again and again, making the entire bed move and the headboard bump rhythmically against the wall.

"Oh yes," she said. "Fuck Mommy, Hannah. Mommy loves this!"

Listening to her begging in third person made it hotter. I assumed she was getting turned on by the kinky incest reality as much as I was and I decided to play with it.

"You like your daughter fucking you, Mommy?" I asked, as I filled her box.

"Mommy loves... being a slutty... whore for her... hot daughter," she replied, her breathing already all over the place.

"Then come for your hot daughter," I ordered. "Come for me and you will become my Mommy-slut, my Mommy-pet, and my Mommy-cum slut forever!"

"Harder, more," Mom begged, clearly close to the orgasm she hadn't thought was possible, but now almost clawing her way toward it.

"Soon I'll be fucking you in the kitchen," I declared, finding the idea of bending her over the sink and fucking her super-hot.

"Oh God, Hannah," she moaned, in desperation and frustration, "I'm so fucking close."

"I'll have you eating my twat for breakfast," I continued, which was also appealing to me, as I always woke up horny.

"I'll do anything for you, Hannah," she declared, as she started humping her ass up and down with a strength I didn't know she had.

"Then be a good Mommy-slut and come for me," I ordered, as I sucked on my thumb and prepared for the triple finale.

It wasn't easy to get my thumb in her ass, with her humping back on me and from my position, but with a little work, I got there and she screamed, "Holy fuck, you nasty mother fucker!"

"COME, you fucking slut!" I ordered, my thumb all the way up her asshole, which always got Mrs. Walker off at school, an English teacher I often used, as I had a free period the same time she had a prep.

"Yesssssss!" she screamed, loud enough to wake the dead as her second orgasm ripped through her.

She collapsed on the bed and I, wanting more of her sweet cum, flipped her onto her back and buried my face in her flooding cunt, amazed at the size of the mess already there on the sheets.

I lapped up her cum for a minute or so before I decided it was time to deal with my own fevered twat and also initiate Mom into the role of my pussy pleasing pet.

I got up, removed my strap-on and admired my beautiful mother. She looked so sexy in the afterglow of pleasure. Her face was all blotchy with colour, her mouth slack as she gasped, her hair was a mess and her body was covered in sweat. She was beautiful!

She turned her head to look at me and said, "I can't believe I just had two orgasms."

"I don't take no for an answer," I shrugged.

"Two orgasms from my daughter," she added.

"I was just comforting you," I added, as I moved back to her bed. "Still sad?"

"No, I'm in love. Can Mommy try getting you off?" she asked, which was so cute to hear, as I'd already decided that was exactly what she was doing next.

"I was just thinking the same thing," as I knee-walked up the bed and straddled Mom's face.

"Your pussy is all wet," she noticed.

"Fucking and licking my darling Mommy got me pretty horny," I admitted, "You'd better get used to it like this," as I lowered my wet pussy onto her face.

I can't believe I'm about to lick my baby daughter's pussy," she said, just before she did.

"Oh trust me, you're going to be eating my pussy so much you'll count it as part of your diet," I promised, just as it had become part of Amanda's. I could have a dozen orgasms on a good day, easily... although only three or four was my norm. I added, "No one has ever been able to eat my peach just once."

"Oh my," she crooned, quite muffled. "You taste so good."

"So I've been told," I replied, that being a constant gustatory review from pretty much every woman who'd ever munched my box. "And this evening I learned I taste just like you."

She moved her hands to my nylon-clad legs and massaged them as she licked, my almost forgetting this had all started with nylons.

Although I like a few positions such as legs spread and lying down, legs spread and sitting down, and a sideways 69, my favourite was being on top.

I was in control.

I could enjoy a nice, slow licking.

Or grinding one out on her face.

Although I wanted to enjoy a leisurely licking, my pussy was too excited at the moment.

After two or three minutes of Mom's slow licking, I ordered, "Now get your daughter off, my Mommy-pet."

She began licking faster, while I began grinding on her face... my desire to reach an orgasm overriding everything else.

"Faster, Mommy-slut," I ordered a moment later, as I accelerated my grinding.

"Come on Mommy's face, baby," Mom said, between my licks.

Hearing her words somehow intensified my orgasm as I came seconds later and flooded my mother's face, demonstrating to her my own squirting abilities.

She eagerly lapped up... or down... my cum, and I assumed she'd just become addicted to my pussy cream like all the others, but I was guessing that this time I was also addicted to hers.

Not wanting this to end, I waited until my orgasm had only just begun to subside before I climbed off her.

I asked, as I looked at her now very wet and messy face, "Want to see if three times is a charm?"

"Pardon?" she questioned.

I moved between her legs with my own spread legs until our pussies were kissing and explained. "This is called tribbing."

"What is?" she asked, with a soft moan.

"Pussy to pussy rubbing," I answered. I grabbed one of her feet and began sucking on her toes again, as I began grinding my pussy on hers.

"Oh," she moaned, suddenly understanding what I was doing.

She began grinding back on my pussy.

She grabbed one of my nylon-clad feet and started sucking on my toes.

For a few minutes we just tribbed and sucked on each other's toes.

There was moaning.

There was writhing.

There was sweat.

"Can we 69?" Mom asked.

"How can I say no to that?" I smiled, so we repositioned ourselves side-by-side.

And then we licked each other.

And then we fingered each other.

And then I found her g-spot.

And then she found mine.

And then we both gushed all over each other's faces within seconds of each other with what felt like gallons of sweet, delicious cum.

And then we kissed... for many long minutes... like lovers. Like the lovers we definitely had become.

Finally my beautiful mother backed away before giving me one more gentle kiss and looking tenderly into my eyes. She whispered, "My darling, I can't believe we just did that."

"You needed comforting, dearest," I replied, my hand gently caressing her tits.

"But now you'll need therapy," she joked.

I laughed, "No, now I have my own live-in human alarm clock and life is good."

"You want Mommy to wake you up every morning by eating that yummy cunt of yours?" she asked.

"Breakfast in bed," I joked.

She laughed, "I may never leave," as she moved back between my legs and offered, "I think I still owe you one more orgasm."

I watched as she buried her face between my legs and began licking.

I wrapped my nylon-clad legs around her, wondering what tomorrow would bring as I moaned, "Happy Valentine's Day, Mommy."

Mom laughed, between licks, "This is way better than overpriced roses."

"And it won't wilt in a few days," I retorted, before adding, "because you'll be enjoying this bouquet for years to come.

"And now it's time to get you to come," she said, burying her face in my wetness and licking like the hungry lesbian I'd just helped her to become.

The end