Comforting My Step-daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy and I laughed again as our eyes met. It was time. Cindy had been urging me to fully explain to Amy about her Mom, and had even threatened to do it a couple of times. I could tell that she was about to spill the beans, and I gave her a slight head nod, approving her unspoken question.

Cindy cleared her throat, finally uttering, "No, Amy, I know for a fact that your mom would not have disapproved."

"How's that? You didn't even know her."

I spoke up, "Well, that's not quite true. Cindy was a friend of your mom's before me."

The color drained from Amy's face as her mind apparently drew some uninformed conclusion as to what might have occurred when her mother died.

Cindy took it from there. "Before you jump to any conclusions about our past, Amy, wait, and I'll tell you the whole story. It's about time you knew the whole truth about your mom. Let's order some dessert and cognac, and tell you some things you don't know."

We ordered our dessert, and I splurged on some excellent cognac, knowing that Amy would need it as she dealt with the facts. As soon as Paula left, Cindy started, "Your mom was not a typical mom. Not a chance of that. You see, baby, she worked for the FBI."

"What?" Amy gasped, having never known that. She turned to look at me, and I nodded in validation.

Cindy continued, "She was also a famous porn star."

At that statement, Amy started laughing. Cindy and I both rolled our eyes, as Amy responded, "Now I know you're pulling my leg. That's not nice. I thought you were going to share some secret about my mom. Instead you feed me a bunch of bullshit. Hah. Working for the FBI and a porn star. Jeez! Give me break. I'm not that gullible."

I smiled at her, saying, "Sweetheart, as wild and crazy as it sounds, it's the truth. As strange, weird, and wild as it sounds, it's the truth. Unfortunately for us, she ended up giving up her life for her country. There are some things we can't tell you about her until you get cleared by the FBI, but if you are ready, Cindy and I will tell you as much as we can."

"So, you're telling me that there are DVD's out there showing my mom having wild sex with men?"

"And women," Cindy answered. "In fact, I was in several of them with her."

Amy shook her head trying to grasp what she had just heard. "And here I thought she would have considered me to be wild wanton woman with my recent behavior." She turned to me, and asked, "Did you know about this when you met her?"

"Yep. In fact it is how I met your mother. But, I'll let Cindy start at the beginning, as she can tell you more of the details than I can."

Paula returned with our drinks and dessert, and the conversation paused while she served us. Cindy continued as soon as she left. "Actually, Carol, your mom, and I were partners in the FBI. We met at the Academy and became best of friends, being the only two women in our particular class of ten cadets. You have to understand the FBI is a very competitive and very macho environment. We were two very sexy women working with eight gorgeous specimens of men, and a set of rules that absolutely required no hanky-panky between the cadets. We were there just after a terrible sexual discrimination case where the female cadets were forced to have sex with the trainers to pass the courses. The honest truth was, most of us would have enjoyed it, but a few didn't, and it blew up big time. So, anyway the rules were really strictly enforced. Anyway, we ended up being roommates, and with no hope of fun on the side with the other trainees."

"I quickly realized that I was going to end up being one very horny and sexually deprived young woman by the time our six weeks of training was over. At the time, I had already discovered my high level of sexual interest, and had only just learned how to really enjoy having sex with a man. Despite having been sexually active for several years, I had only had an orgasm with a man a couple of months prior to entering the academy. Previous to that, masturbation had been my sole source of sexual relief. And then, on that first night in our room together, I learned that Carol was a nymphomaniac. As you can imagine, both of us had to be in great physical condition to get into the academy. Anyway as I stripped for a needed shower, I noticed that Carol was surreptitiously eyeing my body. I didn't think much of it until I turned to face her, and saw her eyes go straight to my crotch just like men. I was somewhat taken aback, but not upset. Taking the bull by the horns, and trying to get control of the situation, I asked her if she liked what she saw. She then looked me in the eye, and told me, and I quote as I will never forget those words, 'Sorry, Cindy, but yes I do, and if you'll let me, I'd love to eat your pussy.'"

"No way!" Amy said. I smiled remembering the time when Carol had confirmed the story to me, knowing we would share that story with Amy as well at some point.

"Way!" Cindy continued. "After I recovered from the shock of her statement, I realized that my pussy had moistened instantly, and my nipples were hardening. I had never been with a woman, and hadn't even felt the desire to, but at that moment, it seemed that those few words had turned me into a horny schoolgirl willing to spread her legs for her new roommate. I managed to mumble something in response and disappeared into the bathroom for my shower. I hid in the bathroom as long as I could, and made sure I was completely covered by the towel when I opened the door again. Carol was sitting on the bed with one foot on the floor, and the other on the edge of the bed. She was completely naked, and casually stroking her pussy lips. When I walked in she casually dropped her leg back to the floor, but didn't stop rubbing her clit. 'Sorry 'bout that.' she said. 'But, you'll have to understand that I am highly sexed and will likely masturbate every night when we go to bed. I don't care what you do; you'll just have to get used to it.' And with that, she stood up and went to take her shower. She walked casually into the bathroom, and I watched her cute ass sway back and forth sensually as she entered our bathroom. I expected her to close the door behind herself, but she left the bathroom door wide open."

"My gawd," Amy gasped. But I noted that Cindy now had her total attention.

"Anyway, I climbed into my bed as quickly as I could, and pulled the sheet and blanket up to my chin. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't get the image of Carol's completely shaved pussy out of my mind. I felt my nipples harden, and my pussy was yelling for some attention. I knew that if I was alone I would have been rubbing my pussy like crazy, but there was no way I was going to allow Carol to just take control of my sex life just like that. I was not a lesbian after all. Unfortunately I hadn't gotten to sleep by the time she came back into our room. I stole a quick peek at her again, using the diffused light of the bathroom to get another look at her body. I found myself staring at her breasts and nipples. She had 36D breasts as you know, and they stood on her chest with absolutely no sag whatsoever. But what had gotten my attention were her nipples. They were huge, with large silver dollar sized aureoles surrounding them. The nipples were easily the size of the tip of my little finger, and I found myself wanting to touch them. She then turned out the light and crawled into bed, and I figured we could go to sleep then. Wrong. After not more than a minute or two, I heard some sounds from her bed, eventually realizing she was moving her sheets around. Then, I heard her moan. Then she started talking to me."

"Oh, gawd Cindy," she said. "Seeing you naked has made me so hot. My pussy is so wet thinking about you. I'm stroking my clit, wishing I could do it for you. I bet your pussy feels good. I was pinching my nipples in the shower, wishing it was you nibbling on them. My pussy juices are already oozing from my cunt."

Cindy paused at that point when Paula returned asking us if we wanted some coffee. I hadn't realized when Cindy started the story that she was going to give the detailed xxx-rated version of the story. I wasn't complaining; just surprised. I shouldn't have been all that surprised given our interaction with the other couple, as I knew that once Cindy became fixated on sex, there would be no letup until everybody was fully satiated. Even though I knew it would be okay with Joe and Paula for us to end up fucking right there, I decided to use the interruption to make the story telling more comfortable for all of us.

"Hmmmm, Cindy, why don't we reconvene this story telling at your place? We'll all be a bit more comfortable with that." I declined the coffee and asked Paula for the bill.

After he walked away, Amy piped in, "I think that is a really good idea. My pussy juices aren't just oozing. I can feel the juices slipping between my ass cheeks. But, it sounds like Joe and Paula might be disappointed if we don't give them a good show. What would excite them the most over the next five minutes?"

As I extracted the credit card from my wallet, I felt Amy's hand reinvade my crotch, feeling my woody. Our eyes met, and she smiled at me, commenting, "And I can tell that the story is having quite an effect on Dad as well. This can't be the first time you've heard this Dad? Would you like me to suck on your cock while you pay the check? I'd love to get my lips wrapped around it."

"Uh, no! It's not the first time. And I'd love to feel your lips around my cock," I answered remembering the first time they had told me the story. They had tied me up and tormented me continuously with stories until I had ejaculated without any contact applied to my cock whatsoever. But that was yet another story to eventually share with Amy. Cindy smiled at me, seeing my discomfort.

"Oh, yes, I'll tell you about that some other time, Amy," she said. "Get down on your knees and suck your Dad's cock. And make sure your legs are spread as you do so. I'm sure Joe and Paula will enjoy the view. But, whatever you do, don't let him cum yet."

Amy did as she was instructed, dropping to her knees, between my wide open thighs. Within seconds she had my hard cock out of my pants and into her mouth. I was moaning in delight within seconds. Her cock sucking skills were awesome the first time we were together, but already, I was detecting substantial improvement as she became a connoisseur of blow jobs. She quickly got me up to the brink of an orgasm, but held me there. First she would slide her lips up and down my shaft with a vice-like grip. Then she relaxed her lips, and just swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, teasing the very crown of it. After several seconds of teasing my cockhead, she slithered her tongue down my shaft to my balls, which she would then suck into her mouth and roll around with her tongue and lips. She then repeated the process, building me up to the edge, and then allowing me to ease off without losing my hardness.

This seemed to go on forever, and in the back of my mind, I suspected that Paula was intentionally taking her time to ensure a good show for Joe. After several minutes of Amy's delightful torture, Paula returned with our check. As she placed the check on our table with her left hand, she dropped her right hand to Amy's ass, and blatantly started caressing it through the pantaloons. I didn't hear Amy moan, but I did feel it as her lips vibrated around my shaft.

Paula looked me in the eye with a big grin on her face as she announced, "This young lady has a sopping wet pussy. Promise me you're going to take care of her needs when you leave. Or else, I'll just have to eat her pussy out right here and now."

Cindy laughed and promised Paula that we had every intent on fucking her silly. She also promised that we would bring Amy back for an intimate evening with our restaurant hosts. With that, Paula took back the check and my proffered credit card and disappeared back to her register. She returned shortly, thank goodness from my perspective, with my receipt. She bade us farewell and wished for us good sex as we arose and exited.

We put the story in suspension and chitchatted as we walked to Cindy's condo. As we strolled, Amy queried Cindy. "Look, I want to hear all the details of the story, but how about giving me the short version of the timeline of how it all ended up with Mom and Dad getting married. I can't hold my breath forever."

Again, Cindy and I both laughed. I launched into the short version. "I guess we have you quite confused young lady. Let me give you the high points, but I'm sure it won't answer all your questions. But here goes. Obviously Carol and Cindy became lovers, although the Agency never knew. They did so well together in the Academy, they went into Covert Affairs together, and became partners. They solved a challenging corporate espionage case in a miraculous three months, and after their recovery holiday they got asked to take on a special undercover assignment. If they took it, they would be allowed to retire at the end of the assignment with full pension and benefits for life. No penalty if they declined, which was usually not the case at all. Young agents never got offers like that. They both said they were interested. Turned out the case would require them to go undercover in the porn business. Initially, it was presented to them in such a way that they wouldn't have to become porn stars; just work in the industry. They said okay, finding out that Mexican organized crime rings were using the porn business to cover shipments of stolen American weapons to terrorists in Africa, and the drug cartels of Central America, and they wanted the girls to infiltrate the business."

"Wow!" Amy said. "No shit!"

"No shit!" Cindy answered.

I continued. "Anyway, after they were briefed on the entire case, and were lying in bed that night together after having made love they talked about it, and realized they could be much more successful by being porn stars."

Cindy piped in, "You should have seen our Director's reaction when we proposed that to him the next morning. Of course, he immediately denounced the suggestion."

I continued. "Believe it or not, the girls finally convinced him that it was the best strategy, and in the end it required an Executive Order from the White House to enable them to put it into effect. So, after they took a vacation in Australia, they both showed up in the Valley, and claiming to be newly befriended girls from small towns in the Midwest, they started looking to get into the business. With their looks, it took them all of three days to land their first jobs. Unfortunately, "

"Or, fortunately, depending on your perspective," Cindy interrupted.

"It took them over two years to land in a studio where they got a line on the subversive activity they were looking for. By that time, each of them had made several dozen movies of all types and genres. I don't know how to say this to you dear, but your mother was a fuckin' machine, and very good at it. She was very famous in her time, as was Cindy."

"Really?" Amy asked.

"Really," Cindy answered.

I continued. "Really! They both won AVN awards. That's Adult Video News, the porn industry rag. After getting the first lead, it took them another three years as porn star undercover agents before they could close the case, successfully nabbing the mob ringleaders in a secret CIA operation in Nicaragua. During that period, your Mom got pregnant with you, refused to have an abortion, and managed to continue the undercover job by making pregnancy pornos. You were two when the case was brought to closure, and all three of you were given a new life in the FBI's Witness Protection Program. A few years after that was when I became involved. One of the mobsters indicted for the crimes managed to get off, and he had started trying to pursue the girls. When WitSec got wind of this, they wanted to cement the cover a little better, deciding that the girls needed a deeper cover. This is where it gets really interesting."

"My first marriage was a disaster, and it had ended up a few years earlier. In my job, I had accidently stumbled onto some illegal activities between my company and a foreign government. I was not happy at the time, still in pain from the divorce, and lost both my mom and dad in the past year. I had no family and was pissed at the world, and I went to the FBI, and my snitching eventually put my employer into bankruptcy. WitSec set me up with my store here as a result."

"They called me two years later, and asked me to come in. Usually they do this only if there is some threat. That was unlikely, as all the characters involved had been jailed or moved on, and my business was doing quite good. Turns out they wanted me to do them a favor. They wanted me to court one of the two women. When I saw the pictures of Carol and Cindy, and having no social life with anyone other than my right hand, I instantly agreed."

"A couple of weeks later, they walked into the store. When I saw them in real life, I thought to myself that this was going to be a really enjoyable assignment, and I felt like a cloud had been lifted from my head almost instantly. We talked inanely about various things in my store; they bought several, and I offered to deliver them that evening. They instantly agreed."

"I closed the store, loaded the bags in the car and headed to the address they gave me. I got to their door and knocked. When your Mom opened the door, I about dropped both bags. She opened the door all the way, giving me a full view of her. She had on only very sheer wrap that only enhanced my view of her breasts, nipples, belly button, shaved pussy, gorgeous legs. All of her. She stood there with her legs widespread, letting me see that her swollen pussy lips were wide open and quite wet."

"Her first words were, 'Oh, good. Finally! You're here. Get those clothes off and get into the bedroom and fuck us.' That was the beginning of what turned out to be the most loving relationship in my entire life. And with you and Cindy here, it still is!"

We were a block from Cindy's when I finished the story, and Amy walked on in silence for most of it. "Jesus, if I read what you just said in a book, I would be completely convinced that it could never happen; it would be total unbelievable fiction. My mind is still struggling with all of the data, but I believe you. It's just going to require some soak time. I think quite a bit of soak time." She paused, and then added, "Cindy, I hope you have some good weed in there. I'm going to need to be really stoned as you tell me more about Mom."

We followed Cindy up to her condo door, with me having my arms around the two best babes on the planet. I realized how much I had now relaxed, finally getting the whole truth about Carol out there for Amy. I had been dreading this day. But, given the way both Cindy and Amy cuddled up to me at the front door, there had been no reason to dread it. Amy was clearly embracing her heritage.

Cindy let us in, and I headed towards the living room, Amy headed for the guest bath, and Cindy went to her bedroom. I mixed us drinks, and got the smoke out of the cabinet where Cindy kept it, and filled the pipe. Amy returned from the bathroom and walked over to me. She threw her arms around me, and whispered into my ear, "I love you. More than ever. I'm glad you're my Dad."

"I love you, too. Did we give you TMI."

"Yeah, probably. But, thanks. It's a lot to absorb."

Cindy joined us a few minutes later. She was wearing a light lounging robe, and carried several DVDs with her. The robe was heavy enough to conceal her vital parts but light enough that we both knew it was her only garment. We both complained about being overdressed, and Cindy just smiled suggesting that we each strip down to one garment as well. It was a corny line, but we complied, each of us stripping down to our shorts or thong. My semi-hard cock got looks from both Amy and Cindy, and we both admired Amy's turgid nipples standing up firmly just like her mother's used to do.