Comforting My Step-daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I filled the pipe and we relaxed a bit sipping our drinks in silence. It was awkward yet comfortable at the same time. Amy was clearly contemplating everything that we had just shared with her, and her eyes stared into space. Neither Cindy nor I knew where the best direction was to go from there with the conversation, so we were both waiting for Amy to give us some more feedback.

We were on the third bowlfull when Amy finally spoke up. "So, what are the DVDs?"

"They're some of the videos where Carol and I make love. I brought them out on the off chance you would ask to watch them."

"Oh, my gawd! Really?"

"Really?"

Amy turned to me. "And, I guess you've probably seen them?"

"Oh, yes. Some several times. They are very hot."

"Ok," Amy said. "I guess this answers my question. As you said, Cindy, it looks like she would not have disapproved of my behavior. And it is so kinky to know that my mom had sex on screen while she was pregnant with me. How many people can claim to be in a porn film when they were in their mother's tummy." She laughed. "Maybe that's why I am always so horny. Now that you guys have shown me how to really enjoy sex, it's like I can't get enough. If it's her fault, I'm not complaining. Not at all! I just wish she was here, so I could thank her."

Cindy responded, "She would be so pleased to hear that. Now, I guess we've thrown a lot at you. Do you want more information now, or can I just dive in and start eating your hot pussy. I've been hungering for it since you stripped to your thong."

Amy licked her lips obscenely. "As good as that sounds, we are going to prolong this some more. I want you to finish the story of you and Mom at the Academy. Or, maybe not finish it, but at least tell some more. Listening to you two tell sex stories is so fuckin' hot. I'm going to cuddle and tease Dad while you tell more of the story. Oh, and Daddy, I've got a big favor to ask."

"Yes, sweetie, what is it?"

"Can I be in total control of your cock tonight? Who and what touches it, where it goes, and when you can cum?"

I raised my eyebrows at her suggestion. I was, of course, quite willing to agree, but I didn't let on so quickly. Soon enough, she would learn that whenever Cindy and her mom got together with me, I was the sub; the boy toy; their plaything. Most of the time, whenever I was alone with only one of them, I would be dom, but with both of them, they had control most every time. I saw Cindy's sardonic smile appear, and I knew her mind had instantly recollected one of the many times they had subjected me to endless deprivation, followed by fantastic orgasms with huge amounts of ejaculate. The girls always loved licking up men's cum; the more the better. After musing longer than necessary, I responded.

"Hmmm, I guess so. But I must confess that with you two beautiful babes, I'm likely to lose control and cum soon."

Amy grinned and licked her lips again. "I guess if that happens, I get to punish you."

"Guess so."

With that, Amy took another toke on the pipe, and then cuddled up close to me. She slid her hand into my shorts and told Cindy to tell her some more about Carol's masturbating that first night, surprising us when she used her Mom's first name.

I called her on it. She answered quickly, "Well, I figured if I was going to get hot and horny and probably lusting after my Mom, it would be a little easier to deal with using her name." That made sense to me.

Cindy took another toke, a sip from her drink and then lay back in her chair and restarted the story. "So, there I was lying in bed, pretending to be asleep, while Carol continued to talk directly to me, obviously not caring whether I was awake or asleep. I won't get the words exactly right, but I can remember her talking to me as if it was yesterday. Every time I remember that night, I get extremely aroused. So, both of you beware. So, she continued to talk to me. 'Cindy, I'm pinching my nipples with one hand, while I am stroking my clit with the other. I am imagining your tongue on it, licking it, just like you like to have your clit licked. I'm sure your pussy juice tastes good. Mine does. Pardon me for a moment. I've scooped some of my juice out of my pussy, and now I'm putting my fingers in my mouth.' I heard slurping noises, and clenched my thighs tight together as if I was trying to shut down the oven blazing between my legs. I found myself desperately wanting to taste her. Yet, I kept telling myself I wasn't a lesbian."

"She kept talking, describing everything to me in detail, how she was touching herself, what it felt like, how much she wanted to do to me, what she wanted me to do to her. I tried covering my ears with my pillow, but I couldn't resist listening. I knew I should have just said something, but I had already succumbed to her power; it was only a matter of time until I became completely hers. That first night though, I was passive, letting her take control of our night. And, boy did she. I fought the feelings for several minutes, but the desire between my legs took control. Before I knew what had happened, my fingers were caressing my lower abdomen, and I had allowed my thighs to slacken and part. It didn't take long after that before I was spreading my pussy lips apart, and sliding fingers up and down my slit. I was so fucking wet. I had never been that wet in my life before. And she kept talking, telling me she was probing her pussy with four fingers."

I was focused on Cindy as she told her story, trying to ignore the caressing of my dick being provided by Amy. Then I felt Amy adjust her position and I looked over. She had spread her legs, and I looked down into Amy's crotch. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing. I did note that she had positioned her legs perfectly to give Cindy a full view of her solo action. It was my guess that she was doing exactly what Cindy said was happening in her history lesson.

Cindy continued, "Carol had gotten so hot, that she was having trouble describing what she was doing without moaning or groaning between phrases. I was having trouble controlling my breathing, still trying to pretend that I was either sleeping or ignoring her." I could see Cindy's eyes riveted on the action going on between Amy's widespread thighs. I was doing my best to ignore the light caressing of my cock that Amy was providing, but it was useless as my cock had already hardened fully in her hand. It didn't get any easier when Cindy spread her legs and dropped her hands to her own crotch. Her robe had parted completely giving us the view of her hardened nipples and glistening pussy. She adjusted herself a bit, so that I had a full view of her fingers slipping between the folds of her glistening pussy.

After smiling at me, Cindy continued on. "Then Carol told me that she was getting close to her orgasm, and mumbled that she would prefer to be straddling my face as she came. I can still remember that comment, because I had never given such a position any thought, but it created an instant image in my mind, as I imagined what it would be like to be looking up into someone else's wet pussy, with it only an inch or so away. With the intense feelings the thought sent through my entire body, I knew that I wanted her to do it. I wanted her to orgasm over my face, and have her juices dripping onto my face, and into my mouth. I was soon pounding my own pussy with my hands as I imagined the taste of her juices falling on my lips and tongue. "

Cindy's fingers were pumping vigorously in her pussy, and my cock was rock hard with the over-powering combination of the story, the view, and Amy's hand lightly sliding up and down my cock. Cindy took a break from her history lesson to take another toke off the pipe. Amy took opportunity to react.

"My gawd. That is so hot. Cindy, you have my pussy juices flowing. Daddy, feel how wet I am." She gently squeezed my cock, as if to reinforce the command. I looked down and saw that had slid the thin strap of her thong aside, and was plunging a couple of fingers in and out of her pussy. I slid my hand between her thighs, gliding it sensuously along her arm and wrist until my hand covered hers. I could feel how wet her fingers were as juices oozed out between her fingers. I pressed further with my fingers, and Amy moaned as my fingers slid into her pussy alongside hers. She was soaking wet. Amy continued, "So, I guess it is fair to say that at some point you got to experience that, having my mom cream over your face?"

Having exhaled her toke, Cindy nodded, saying, "Oh, gawd, yes. That and much more over the next few days, weeks, and years. But that night, no. That night I just laid there and listened to her as she brought herself to orgasm. And, gawd, was she loud. I figured that she would probably wake the whole dorm with her screams as she brought herself off. As soon as she let loose, my dam burst as well, and I was right there with her creaming like you wouldn't believe. I was glad she was so noisy; that way I could still pretend to be asleep. Or, so I thought. She kept on cumming, regularly moaning my name, so I was able to calm down and feign sleep before she came off of her orgasmic high. I can still remember her final words to me that night. 'I know you enjoyed that Cindy. I could hear you as you orgasmed. Just wait until I'm licking your pussy. Then your orgasms will be incredible.'"

I was glad the story was over. At least the first chapter of the story, that is. Amy had been continually stoking my cock, and I knew I couldn't last much longer if her ministrations continued. Apparently, Amy could sense my level of arousal as she commented, "And I think Dad is really close to an orgasm right now. I know I am. Dad, I want to watch you eat Cindy's pussy. Make her cum."

I had no problem obeying her command. I got up and moved over till I was in front of Cindy and then dropped to my knees between her legs. She welcomed me by spreading her legs further apart. I took the opportunity to gaze at that beautiful pussy of hers. With her lips engorged and spread, her clitoris was standing up and just begging for attention. I placed my hands on her inner thighs and leaned into her pussy, inhaling the delightful scent of her lust. I had eaten Cindy's pussy so many times, I knew exactly how to tease her and exactly how to make her cum, and everything in between. Amy wanted me to make her cum, and I would.

I slowly leaned closer and closer to her soaking pussy, relishing the scene and the scent. When my lips were within an inch of Cindy's pussy, I blew lightly across her clitoris, knowing full well that it drove her crazy.

"Oh, gawd. Don't. Don't tease." She knew that I often did this when I intended to tease her for a long time, keeping her on edge. She needn't have worried. Amy had spoken her desire. I leaned in further and brushed my tongue across her hard clit before dragging it through her pussy lips to her anus and then back again. Cindy was moaning, and Amy egged me on.

"Oh, yeah, Dad. Lick her pussy. I want to see you make her cum. I can see the lust in her face. Cindy, pinch your nipples."

"Fuck, yes," Cindy responded. "He's pushing his tongue into my pussy, now. Swirling it around in there. Oh, FUCK! He is so good at this. I'm building. Ahhhhhh, shit.

I continued to fuck her pussy with my tongue; finally driving her over the edge to what I expected would be her first of several orgasms for the night. She screamed her orgasm, and I think the entire city heard it. I continued to tongue fuck her pussy, as her juices flowed from her pussy to my tongue and lips. Slowly and oh so sensually, I slowed my rhythm down, allowing Cindy to come down from her orgasmic bliss. When her breathing was back to near normal, I pulled away, knowing my face was covered with her juices.

I looked over at Amy and found her busily rubbing her own clitoris, her attention clearly focused on us. "Would you like some attention as well?" I asked her.

"Gawd, yes. Please."

I moved over between her legs and started licking her inner thighs, beginning at the knee. I slowly licked my way closer and closer to her wide open cunt, tantalizing her with light strokes. She continued to play with her clit, and I could see her plunge a finger into her pussy occasionally. Then, just before my lips touched her pussy lips, I moved to her other thigh and repeated the process. I sensed movement beside me, and observed that Cindy had stood up and moved over to us as well. Cindy then bent over and started kissing Amy, who quickly responded. As their tongues danced, Amy slid lower in her chair, desperate for more of my tongue action. I snaked my tongue up her inner thigh as Cindy slid her hands down over Amy's shoulders and onto her boobs. I heard Amy gasp as Cindy twirled the nipples between her fingers.

I toyed with her, slowly licking my way to her hungry cunt. The scent of her sexuality overpowered every part of me. I inched my way closer and closer until my tongue tasted the pussy juices coating the outer labia. I succumbed to the wantonness of her pussy and immediately plunged my tongue deep into her hole. I was rewarded with a scream of pleasure and a gush of her juices. I pushed my lips hard against her labia as I continued to tongue fuck her. I had to grab her ass tightly to keep my mouth planted on her sex, as she was contorting her body every which way in sheer ecstasy.

"FUCK YES! I'm fucking cummming," Amy screamed.

And cum she did, drenching my tongue and lips with her juices. She continued to writhe and scream as I sucked juices from her. Cindy continued tweaking her nipples, not letting her descend from her sexual high. We continued to attend to her erogenous zones until she was begging for mercy. We finally let up when she screamed, "Stop, all fucking ready!"

Cindy and I both pulled back as the authority in her voice made it clear she was taking control once again. We were both smiling at Amy and each other as our eyes took in her satiated body. Amy's legs were spread wide, juices flowing down her inner thighs, while a sheen of sweat covered her chest and breasts. Finally my eyes drifted off of Amy's comely body and over to Cindy, who was idly stroking her pussy with her right hand. She smiled at me when she noticed where my eyes were, and then shifted her position slightly so that I could easily observe her self-pleasuring. Her relaxed pace informed me that she was only maintaining an arousal level, apparently awaiting further direction from Amy. Indicating my appreciation of her show, I dropped my right hand to my cock, and slowly stroked it up and down, restoring my cock to full hardness. We continued to tease each other with our playing as Amy recovered from her shattering orgasm. Eventually, her breathing was down to near normal, and she returned to her directorial form.

"Dad, I want you on the floor now lying on your back." I did as I was told, never letting go of my throbbing cock. "Now, Cindy, I want to watch you lower your pussy onto his cock. But, do it slowly."

"Oh, shit," I thought to myself, knowing how good Cindy was at teasing me with her pussy wrapped around just the head of my cock. Cindy straddled my thighs, and dropped to her knees, leaving her dripping cunt only a couple of inches above my throbbing manhood. Then, as she slowly lowered herself to my cock, I felt Amy kneel down over my face, with her knees straddling my head. I looked up to see her beautiful pussy fully splayed open over me. Amy's fingers started playing with her clit again as I felt Cindy's pussy descend down my shaft. It wasn't long before Cindy was pumping herself up and down on my shaft, and I knew I wouldn't last long with her kind of attention. Meanwhile, I was enjoying the delicious and salacious view of Amy's oozing pussy, as she slid two fingers inside of herself.

As soon as Amy pulled her cunt lips open with her fingers, her juices started dripping down her fingers and wrist, and eventually falling onto my face and into my waiting mouth. I swirled my tongue around my lips trying to collect as much of her juice as I possibly could. As I did so, I heard Amy command Cindy to play with her nipples. I heard both girls moan, and since my visibility was limited by Amy's gorgeous ass, I could only imagine what they were doing to each other. It was only moments before Amy had pressed her pussy fully against my face and tongue. I could feel the jism building in my balls, and I only hoped that Amy realized how close I was to my own orgasm as there was no way I could tell her while my tongue was busily fucking her twat.

Cindy took care of the issue for us. She, being quite capable of sensing my level of arousal and how close I was to cumming told Amy, "He's about ready to cum. Where do you want him to cum."

Amy responded between moans, "Do we have time to switch positions? I want him in me."

Cindy didn't reply; she just quickly pulled herself off of me. Amy did the same, and only seconds later they had switched positions. "Don't move!" Amy commanded. "I am going to fuck you." She slid her pussy down my shaft easily as her cunt juices combined with those left behind by Cindy, enabling her tight cunt to swallow my dick. Simultaneously, Cindy had positioned her cunt above my hungry mouth, allowing me to see into her hungry and sopping wet pussy. I extended my tongue and started lapping at her engorged clit. As soon as my tongue started teasing her clit, she was screaming in yet another orgasm, drenching my face with more cunt juice.

Meanwhile, Amy was pistoning up and down on my cock. She had started grunting and groaning as soon as her pussy had enveloped my cock, and after only a few strokes the volume of her moans had increased considerably. I knew I wasn't going to last but a couple more strokes and I desperately wanted to share that information, but Cindy's pussy completely covered my mouth, essentially gagging me from providing any vocal information. As my orgasm approached, there was no way I could keep completely still, per Amy's earlier command. I was uncontrollably bucking my hips off the floor, driving my manhood deep into her.

I exploded into her volcanically, as if all of my pent up semen from the evening's debauchery had to escape my balls and cock at once. Amy's piston action sucked everything out of me, and after a few more strokes I was completely wasted in what had to be one of my most electric orgasms ever. And I had had many before this night. But, I was wiped, and nearly passed out right there below these two delicious babes. Although I retained consciousness, my body went totally limp as it tried to recover from the intensity of our fuck.

Time suspended as I enjoyed my post-orgasmic bliss. I was brought back to reality when Amy and Cindy rolled off of me onto the floor. I was totally wiped, but apparently they weren't done yet, as Cindy crawled between Amy's thighs and started lapping at her cunt, sucking my juices from her twat. It was only seconds before Amy was screaming in yet another orgasm, causing my spunk to be pushed back out of her pussy and all over Cindy's tongue, lips, and face. Cindy then raised herself from Amy's pussy and crawled up beside her, at which point they engaged in a final Sapphic kiss for the night, sharing all of our juices between them. It was several minutes later before we could drag ourselves to Cindy's king size bed, where we crashed for the night in each other's arms.