Comforting My Step-daughter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left her in that condition and returned to the living room, closing the bedroom door behind me. I restarted the DVR, sank back onto the couch, lit another joint and awaited the arrival of Courtney. I had only taken a couple of tokes, when my phone buzzed. The text message informed me that Courtney was coming down the hall to the apartment. I walked over to the door, and opened it, allowing Courtney to walk into the apartment barely breaking her stride. I closed the door behind her as she gasped loudly, having heard and seen what was playing on the TV. As she stared at the TV, I gave her body a complete visual inspection.

She was wearing a very tight pair of cutoffs that barely covered her asscheeks and pussy. On top she had on a frilly low cut top that hung from spaghetti straps and barely concealed her unfettered breasts. Julie's assessment of it being likely that Courtney was very horny was reinforced when I saw her nipples protruding proudly against the cotton of her blouse. A very nice package, I decided, and knew that I was going to do everything I could to provide this young thing with some cock tonight. And, I couldn't wait to see Sam ram his steel rod deep into her pussy, which I anticipated would be quite tight.

She had continued to stare at the two women doing 69 on the screen as I ogled her. I finally broke the ice by introducing myself, and offering her a joint. She took a deep toke off the joint and handed it back to me. After she finally exhaled, she asked me where Julie was.

"She is in the bedroom suffering some punishment for getting here late. Would you like to see?"

Courtney blushed, but eagerly accepted my invitation. I led her over to the bedroom door, and opened it just enough for her to see her sister spread and bound to the bondage horse. She gasped and quickly took a step back into the living room. It was apparent that no matter how much Julie had told her, the reality of Julie's submissiveness was a bit of a shock. I took a moment to enter the room and detach the nipple clamps from Julie's tits to give her a break, as I knew just how intense they could become if left on too long.

I suggested we sit back down on the couch, and I paused the video to give the poor thing a chance to recover. We finished the joint in silence, sitting just close enough to each other to conveniently pass it back and forth. Knowing that she needed some time to wrap her mind around what she was getting herself into, I lay back and watched her face as she dealt with the reality of sitting on a couch with a man she had never met with lesbian porn playing on the TV, and was about to watch him totally dominate his sister. It certainly wasn't your normal everyday situation, but I had to acknowledge that Courtney was seeming to deal with it reasonably well. I continued to watch her and toke on a joint until I detected that her breath rate, which had been rapid since her first view of the TV, had finally returned to a more typical resting rate.

Fully intending to eventually dominate this young thing and add her to my list of fuck buddies, I took a more sympathetic path to gain her trust. "According to what Julie told me, you have just become aware of the dimensions of her sex life. It must have come as a bit of a shock?"

"Welllllll," she stammered. "It did and it didn't. Julie has always been the wild one, and I already knew that she occasionally played around with other women. But, yeah, the bondage part is a surprise. To tell you the truth, when I saw all of those toys in her closet, I couldn't figure out what most of them were for."

"I understand that. Some of the bondage gear is tough to figure out until one sees it in use. Fortunately, there are plenty of websites with videos on how to use any and all of the toys that one can find, and many toys that one can't find. So, how are you feeling about it now?"

I saw her wince and grit her teeth before she answered, so I knew she was already feeling very confused and unsure about what she might want to happen tonight or not happen. "I guess I'm feeling nervous, mostly. Curious, a bit. And probably a bit afraid."

I leaned back a little bit, giving her a bit of space, and asked, "Are you afraid of me?"

"Oh. Sorry. Gawd, no. I'm afraid of how I will react to tonight. No matter what happens I don't want it to come between my sister and me, and since I don't know what might happen and how I might respond, I don't want her to be upset with me."

"Well, I don't really think she is in a position to judge now, is she? She is bound tightly, blindfolded, with a gag in her mouth, and noise cancelling headphones on. We could go in there jump up and down on the bed, yell and scream, and she wouldn't have a clue what you were doing. She doesn't even know you're here after all, and she doesn't have to unless you want her to. I will not allow her to be aware of your presence until you tell me it's okay. Will that help?"

"Oh my gawd, yes. Thanks."

I took the opportunity to dial up the tension between us. "So, Julie told me about the conversation the two of you had over dinner. How did you react to hearing that story? Oh, and by the way," I said with a devilish grin, "if you don't tell me the truth, I may have to punish you as well. After all, it was because of you that Julie was late."

Even as I spoke, I wondered if I might have gone too far, but her response quickly belayed my fear. "Oh, don't worry, I'll tell you the truth, but not because I'm afraid of being punished, but because both Julie and Amy told me how fantastic a guy you were, both as a friend, and as a lover. I'm pretty sure that sooner or later you are going to fuck me. And, I had already decided that I wanted you to do with me some of the things that they described even before my dessert arrived at dinner tonight. So, how did I feel, you ask? Horny as hell, and I still am. From how they described you as a lover, You're better than the few guys who I've fucked before."

"I think we are agreed on that, because as soon as you walked through that door, I decided that you will be fucked by me! You are hot! So, with that out of the way, let's establish some ground rules for tonight. Julie's note said that you wanted to watch. Is that all you want to do? It's quite okay if it is, as we can always get together again. Or, do you..."

She didn't let me finish, interrupting me with, "Stop. I know what I want. I understand that in BDSM, there is always a safe word. Mine is going to be 'peaches.' I want you to take total control of my evening. I will leave it completely up to you. That said, I would really like to watch for a while. I enjoy watching pornos, but the idea of watching live sex is just so overwhelming. And, with my sister being a total slave slut in that live act. My pussy has been creaming since I learned that she would be that submissive. You see, for years, she has always been my older sister and has always sort of been the leader. I'm pretty sure that I will enjoy seeing her in such a submissive role, having no control over anything."

"Would you like to dominate her? Punish her? Make her your slave?" I asked, quickly realizing that Courtney was going to be one hot minx to play with.

Her mouth gaped for a moment. "I hadn't even imagined that, but... Wow! That is truly wild and crazy, and I think the answer is probably yes."

"Okay, then, I will take control after we finish this next joint. You must do as I order, or you will be punished. When you speak, you must address me as 'Master' or 'Sir.' You can do nothing but watch unless I specifically order you to do something. You may not speak without permission. With one exception. If, and when, you want to take over control of whatever I might be doing to or with Julie, you may ask. I will decide at that time whether I will allow it or not. Do you understand the rules that will apply for the rest of the evening?"

She automatically dropped her eyes to the floor as she answered, "Yes, sir."

I admonished her, "I said the submissiveness would not start until we finish the next joint. Until then we are equals, having a friendly, albeit naughty discussion. BDSM is all about role-playing; a temporary exchange of power. It cannot be allowed to carry over into real life. So, I always try to use a trigger for when we shift into our roles. And with the joint being finished, you will know when to become submissive."

"Wow," she responded. "That is so reasonable and I certainly understand why Amy and Julie trust you so much."

"So, before we light the next joint, I 'm going to allow you to ask any questions you might want to. But before that, I am going to give Julie some attention. I am going to go into the bedroom, and pull the door nearly closed. You can watch through the crack, if you wish, but please do not come into the room."

She smiled and quickly agreed. I took the last toke off the previously lit joint, and while holding my breath, I arose and went over and into the bedroom. I closed the door carefully, so that she would have a limited view of the activities; only being able to see Julie between her knees and her neck.

I moved over to Julie, and removed the ball gag and the headphones, and asked her how she was doing?

"I'm fine, Master. Sir!"

Positioning myself so that Courtney could see everything, I replaced the ball gag and the headphones, ensuring that Courtney's presence would remain unknown to Julie. I then reached under her torso and caressed her pendulous breasts, enjoying the soft female flesh yielding to my manipulations. Her nipples had softened, but I felt them twitch as my fingers caressed them softly. When it came to sexual dominance, I had never become completely focused on pain in my BDSM play. I always enjoyed the contrast of soft and sensual with firm and demanding. Personally, I enjoyed the power of total control more than just the pain side.

After several seconds of sensual caressing, though, I pinched her nipples firmly between my finger and thumb, eliciting a twitch that resonated through her body. As I twirled the nipples between my fingers, I looked over at the door. Courtney had moved as close to the crack as was physically possible, and I could see her eyes wide and staring as she watched me torment her sister. I continued to manipulate Julie's nipple with my left hand as I slid my right hand up and onto her back, and then slowly followed the backbone down to the crease of her ass. In the position she was in, laying on the bondage horse, with her legs spread wide, her ass cheeks were side open, and my finger found the rosette of her asshole quite easily. I felt her body tense as my finger pressed against it, and although I considered pressing a digit into her ass without any lubrication, I refrained. Instead, I slid my hand a bit further down, and as expected, found her cunt to be wide open and coated with her pussy juice.

Making sure that Courtney could see every move I made, I slipped two fingers into her cunt, and swirled them around. It didn't take long before the twitching of her body told me that I had found her g-spot. I lingered there for only a moment, depriving her of any real pleasure, and then pulled my now heavily coated fingers back out of her pussy. I then slid my fingers back up to her asshole, and using her own juices as a lubricant, I forced a finger into her ass. I could hear a moan escape around the ball gag as I slowly plunged my finger deep into her, and then started finger fucking her, pressing firmly against the thin membrane separating her ass chute from her pussy. I knew that this would indirectly stimulate her g-spot with just enough pressure to tease, but not enough to give her an orgasm. I continued finger fucking her until I was confident that I had successfully re-aroused Julie to a level of sexual desire, such that if she didn't have the ball gag in she would likely be begging for some orgasmic relief.

I removed my fingers, and then moved over to the dresser, which was out of Courtney's vision range, and picked up a butt plug, and a pair of Ben-wa balls. Moving back to Julie, I inserted the Ben-wa balls and the butt plug. In my experience, I had observed that women could really get off from the Ben-wa balls if they were able to move their hips and thighs, but when restrained like Julie was, the balls merely kept her mind focused on her need for sexual relief without really helping provide any. And in the position she was in, the butt plug only made her cunt that much tighter around the balls.

I gave her nipples one more tweak with my fingers, and then moved back to the door. Courtney backed away as I pulled the door open to exit the bedroom. I gestured for us to return to the couch, where I restarted the video, but muted the sound so that we could continue to chat. This time when I sat on the couch, I positioned Courtney at one end, and sat in the middle of the couch, ensuring that our thighs were touching, and clearly invading her personal space. I lit the joint that when finished would trigger Courtney's final step into submission, took a deep drag, and passed it to her. I watched her take it, wondering whether she would take a drag or not, knowing that every toke she took moved her one step closer to potentially being in the same position as her sister. She toked deeply and handed the joint back to me.

Her eyes drifted to the TV, and she started watching the two girls on the screen as she held her toke for nearly a minute. I took my second toke and did the same. After we had both exhaled, I told her she could ask any questions she wanted between now and the end of the joint, and I would do my best to answer them.

She hemmed and hawed a bit, and I expected her first question to be somewhat benign, but I was surprised when she asked, "Are you going to fuck Julie in the ass tonight?"

I smiled, answering, "That is quite likely. She has totally yielded her sexuality to my control, and in so doing has given me permission to fuck whatever orifice I so chose, or to do nothing if that is what I decide." As I answered, I could see recognition dawn on Courtney that in her eagerness to completely yield to me a few minutes earlier, she had already given me permission to fuck her asshole.

Her response provided mental acquiescence to the situation as she said, "Hmm. I've not experienced that yet."

"So, have you ever been fucked in the ass?" she asked next.

"Yes, but not by another man. By a woman wearing a strap-on dildo." I added the last part just to keep Courtney a bit on the uncomfortable side.

"Oh," she said as her brain continued to struggle with the onslaught of visual and verbal information being provided to her. "Is your cock as big as Julie described it?"

I smiled at that one. "Well, I'm not sure how Julie described it, but why don't you find out for yourself. You can take my cock out of my pants and check it out for yourself. But, as I am not fully aroused you won't see it in its full effect at this time."

She answered, avoiding my invitation, "I guess I'll get the answer to that one later tonight, won't I?" Is there a reason you're watching a lesbian video tonight? I know she has several BDSM videos. Why not watch one of them?"

"I chose that one to see how you would respond to it. Your agreement to be here indicates a deep desire on your part to partake in your sister's seemingly depraved life style. I wanted to see how you would react to it"

"You could just ask me, you know."

I took another deep toke off the joint, and handing it to her, she did as well. It was now down to about two-thirds its original length. After exhaling, I responded, "Yes, I could have, but I enjoy watching your response to the scene around you, and your bodily responses can't lie."

"And what do my bodily responses tell you?"

"I have observed a beautiful sexy young girl allowing herself to yield to the delightful sensations of watching a depraved and uninhibited sexual situation and become very aroused, and I suspect very horny. She is curious and open to all the new things being thrown at her, but still afraid of becoming a slut or something. I would suspect that right now your pussy is very moist, even though your thighs are tightly clenched together in a form of denial. Have you ever experienced a woman sexually?"

Another bit of hemming and hawing. "Ummm, no. But, I fantasize about it." And after a bit of a pause, she added, "A lot. Might you make me do something with my sister tonight?"

"That is not a question I'll answer, because you have already yielded control of your sexuality to me for the night, and I make it a rule not to tell my subs what to expect." I took another deep toke, and again Courtney joined me, clearly willing to contribute to the early onset of her submission. Rather than allow another question, I took another toke. She again followed my lead, and so I continued our sharing of the joint in silence until it was almost gone. I stubbed it out when there were obviously only two tokes left. It was now abundantly clear that if and when she took her next toke, she would be under my control.

Seeing me put the joint back on the ash-tray, she asked, "Have you ever done a bukkake?"

This one surprised me, as I didn't expect her to even know much about such scenes, much less ask about them. "Mmmm. Yes, I have."

"Who do you think enjoy bukkake more, the guys cumming all over the girl, or the girl becoming covered with men's cum?"

"Well, I suspect it depends on the girl, but I think most of the men who have played in such a role definitely enjoyed it." I paused for effect, and then added before she could ask her next question, "You seem to be well informed about some of the wilder aspects of sex. From what your sister said and some of your comments, I had come to believe that you were not very experienced."

"Oh, I would have to admit I'm not very experienced. But, one can learn a lot on the internet. My second boyfriend introduced me to internet porn, and after we broke up several months ago, I have to admit it has been my singular focus at night, almost every night."

"So, I take it you've been surfing the web, and masturbating to online porn often?"

"Guilty as charged."

"Okay, just understand tonight that you cannot masturbate while watching without my permission. Otherwise you will be punished." I picked up the roach, but before lighting it, I said, "One more question."

She thought for a second, and then said, "I don't have any more questions, but I have a request. Assuming I please you tonight, can I become one of your lovers?"

"That certainly sounds like a good question to me, but let's wait until tomorrow to answer it." I lit the roach and took my toke. As I handed it to her, it was clear that the next toke would turn her into the submissive she had agreed to become. I had no doubt that she would take the toke. And, she did.

When she exhaled, I immediately ordered, "Stand up."

"Yes, sir!" she answered immediately, and quickly rose from the couch. I then rose from the couch as well and told her to spread her legs apart. She did as I commanded almost immediately. I moved around behind her, and crowded up against her so that my crotch with my semi-hard cock was pressed against her backside. Our difference in height positioned my bulge against the small of her back, but I knew she could feel it. I leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "You are now my cum slut and slave, just like your sister. For the rest of the night, your body is mine to do with as I see fit. Further, you will do whatever I tell you to do or you will be punished. And, by the way, the punishment you have seen your sister endure so far is only the beginning of what may happen if you disobey. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master! I am your cum slut slave. I am here to do as you order, and to accept whatever happens to me and my body. Sir!"