Comforting My Step-daughter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good." Maintaining my position, I then placed my hands on her waist, finally satisfying my desire to touch and caress the nubile young thing. She twitched slightly, but nothing else. I slid my hands up the side of her body until they were at boob level. I then slid them forward and grabbed her boobs through the thin cotton top. Her nipples were nice and firm. I played with her boobs for a few seconds, allowing her to get used to being used like this. I thin slid my hands back down to the bottom of her shirt, and quickly whisked it up and over her head, baring her boobs for the first time.

I moved around in front of her, quickly observing that her eyes were appropriately focused on the floor at her feet, indicating her willing acceptance of my dominance. I caressed her nipples lightly, teasing them to arousal. I then kneelt in front of her, positioning my face only inches from her crotch. I unzipped her shorts and proceed to ease them down her legs. She willing allowed me to move her legs together to drop the shorts to the floor. Her G-string panties had slipped between her swollen labia, and had become coated with her own pussy juices. I leaned in and inhaled the scent of her womanhood. I easily slipped the G-string off of her and then stood back up. I told her to look at me, and as she did, I sucked on the crotch of her panties, tasting her for the first time. Her eyes widened as the scene unfolded in front of her, and they widened even more when I placed her panties in her mouth, ordering her to suck on them.

I left them in her mouth and she continued to suck on them as I slid my hands back down her body. Not stopping until they were on her hips. I then moved them lower and inside her inner thighs, again forcing her to spread her legs wide. With her legs spread wide, I slid two fingers between her cunt lips and found her engorged clit quite easily. She twitched and moaned as the initial contact of my fingers on the core of her sexuality sent shock waves through her body. Her willing wantonness was having the expected impact on me as I could feel my cock reaching a high level of arousal. I stepped back a couple of steps and then ordered her to play with her own clit, but telling her that she would be punished if she came before I gave her permission to have an orgasm.

She did as I instructed. I then told her to watch me as I undressed. Her eyes rose and met mine, and I could see the sexual hunger burning in them. There was no doubt in my mind; she was ready to embrace her sister's sexuality and make it her own. Her eyes watched as I disrobed, and they focused in on my cock like a laser beam when I finally allowed its nine inches to break free of my slacks.

"Oh, my gawd," she said. "It's as big as Julie said. Maybe bigger. You could be a porn star."

I let her finish her observation before I scolded her. "You did not have permission to talk. For that you will be punished." I moved to her side, and without warning gave her two sharps slaps on her ass. "Remember, you must have permission to talk."

"Yes, master."

I took a moment to note the time, and saw that we still had a good ninety minutes before Sam arrived. Things were going even better than I had hoped for the evening. Momentarily, I wondered what Amy and Cindy were doing in LA at that moment, but it was only a fleeting thought. Courtney stood there obediently as I went over to the chair, sat down, and slid forward spreading my legs. "Come over here, and kneel between my legs." Courtney did as I instructed, although she avoided getting too close to my crotch, but ensuring that she was definitely between my knees. "You may now do anything you want with my cock until I tell you otherwise. Her eyes remained fixated on my manhood, and it was several seconds before she made any other movement.

Slowly she raised her hands and carefully reached out to grasp my shaft. Her timidity disappeared quite quickly once the contact was established. Gaining confidence and trust, she slid her hands up and down the length of my cock, feeling its girth. Her fingers grazed my cockhead, and she explored the hole on the crown of my mushroom. As she played with my cockhead with one hand, her other hand grasped my ball sac and lightly caressed my balls. Her exploration of my genitalia led me to believe that she hadn't done this type of foreplay before. "It seems like this is the first time you have touched a cock like this. I thought you had had a couple of boyfriends."

"Oh, I have. But with both of them, it was pretty much a simple fuck. When they got hard, they rammed into me. Then when they had ejaculated, we were done. Sir!"

"How disappointing for you. Then you have never sucked on a cock before?"

"Well, not a real one. I have sucked on bananas and cucumbers, and my vibrator, but never on a real cock. Sir!"

"Then, we will have to remedy that tonight. I think it is time for your first lesson in cock sucking. Stand up and come with me."

We then went into the bedroom, and I told Courtney to lay down on the bed where she had a clear view of Julie's face, and her face was only about a foot away from Julie's. With Courtney watching, I removed the ball gag from Julie's mouth, and allowed her to flex her jaw for a few seconds. I then moved into position with my cock only a scant inch or so from Julie's mouth. I had every intent to start the lesson directly with some fellatio, but just before pushing my cock into her mouth, I decided to increase the depravity level. I moved around behind Julie, and taking my cock in my hand, I rubbed it up and down her wet slit, coating my cock with her cunt juice. I edged forward, pressing my cock head against the entrance to her love canal. Courtney's eyes stared at the live porn action occurring only a few feet from her. She was already grinding her body against the sheets of the bed.

I pushed my dick past Julie's sphincter muscle, which, given her sexual hunger, willingly allowed me to penetrate easily. As I plunged my cock into her, I could feel the Ben-wa balls move around to make room for my member. Once she was full impaled on my cock, I held it in position for a bit, and then slowly pulled out again. As I walked back to the head of the horse, I made sure to stop and stroke my cock only inches in front of Courtney's face, letting her see her sister's juices glistening on my rod.

Her eyes stared at my cock. Her lips parted a bit, and I saw her lick her lips surreptitiously with her tongue. It seemed that she was prepared to take my cock then and there if I fed it to her. But, I pulled away, and took the next two steps to position myself back at the head of the bondage bed. As Courtney continued to ogle my cock, I stroked it with my hands as I edged it closer and closer to Julie's empty mouth. Using my hand to control it, I slid the head of my cock lightly across Julie's lips. At the first contact her mouth opened wide in preparation for whatever I might choose to do. I allowed my cock some more forward progress, so that she could close her lips around the head of it. Which she obediently did. Instantly, her tongue was teasing the head of my cock. I looked over at Courtney.

Although she was still positioned where I had placed her, her entire body was writhing on the bed. I pulled my cock from Julie's mouth, and went back around to her ass. Once again, I slammed my cock into her cunt and started pounding. I pounded in and out while Courtney watched, and Julie did her best to avoid moaning. Courtney's writhing only increased as she watched her sister being pounded hard from behind. It wasn't very long before Julie was screaming through her first orgasm of the night. But, as soon as she started screaming, I pulled out. Once again I moved over in front of Courtney.

"Your turn," I commanded. "Suck my cock like your sister did. Use your tongue to taste her cunt juices."

Courtney moved forward instantly and put her hand and mouth to work. She wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, and I felt her tongue tentatively probing at my cock head. "That's right. Lick it. Clean her juices off my cock." I finished my instructions with a moan as her oral skills were improving rapidly, "Gawd, yes!"

I pulled my cock back out, and told her to roll over on her back. When she did, I moved up the bed to get closer to her crotch. I leaned down and in towards her sopping wet pussy, and inhaled her scent. I then knelt between her legs, and bent over. I moved my lip to her inner thigh just above the knee, and started licking my way towards her honey pot. As my lips approached the halfway mark, I stopped my upward trek. I reached up with both my hands and pulled her pussy lips wide apart. Her entire pussy was soaked with juices, and she was oozing enough already for it to start seeping down towards her anus. I leaned forward moving my mouth to within an inch of her young snatch. I blew on her clit, causing a shudder to ripple across her abdomen. I then dipped my tongue and ran it across her slit causing her to raise her hips to my mouth, desperately wanting more.

I pulled back a bit and asked her, "Have you ever had an orgasm from someone eating your pussy?'

She shook her head no.

"I think I want Julie to be the first to eat your cunt. Is that okay with you?"

She nodded yes.

I got up off the bed, and moved over and started unleashing Julie from the bondage horse. I told Courtney to lay on the bed on her back with her head on the pillow, and to spread her legs wide. I then reminded her to remain as quiet as she could be, because I was removing the headphones. Courtney moved into the correct position as I finished freeing Julie. I helped Julie to a standing position, and smiled as she wiggled her hips, obviously adapting to the new positions of the butt plug and the Ben-wa balls. Carefully keeping her blindfold in place, I removed the headphones.

I moved her to the bed and positioned her so that her knees were against the bed and centered between Courtney's thighs. I whispered in her ear, but loud enough for Courtney to hear, "There is a strange nude woman laying on her back on the bed in front of you. She has never experienced an orgasm from cunnilingus. You are to be her first. If you do not please this woman, you will be severely punished. Perhaps I may let her fuck you with the 12 inch strap-on if you don't pleasure her sufficiently. Do a really good job and maybe I'll let you fuck her with the strap-on. Now lean over and get busy."

Courtney's eyes went wide with my reference to the 12 inch strap-on, but she dutifully kept her mouth shut. That is until Julie's mouth found her cunt. I was pretty sure I knew how it would turn out, as Amy had shared with me previously that her new roommate really knew how to eat pussy. I started stroking my now aching cock as I watched Julie dive in on her sister's pussy, not knowing she was pleasuring her own kin. It was only a matter of seconds before Courtney was in a nearly uncontrollable state of arousal. I took the opportunity to climb onto the bed, facing the headboard, and straddling Courtney's taut belly. I slid my cock between her breasts, and using my hands I squeezed her tits around my cock, and started sliding back and forth between them.

I could see Julie's tongue and lips go to work on Courtney as Courtney stared at my tumescent dick just a few inches from her mouth. I started a bit of an oratory to enhance their pleasure.

"This is so hot!" I said. I have two cum sluts to play with tonight. One is devouring the pussy of the other, while I am sliding my hard cock between the boobs of the second one. My cock has been well lubricated by the juices from one of their pussies, and both have licked me clean of those juices. Come on, Julie, eat this slut's pussy. Show her how good you are at cunt sucking. I can tell you she is enjoying it. Her nipples are hard as I play with them, and she is staring at my hard cock and breathing very heavily. I am soon going to see this young sexy slut feel her first lesbian induced orgasm.

"This makes me so hard. You know Julie, how much I love to watch two girls suck and fuck. I have her boobs wrapped tightly around my cock. I can feel my jism building in my balls. Are you getting hot, Julie? How does it feel with that butt plug up your ass? And those balls bouncing around deep inside your pussy. Go ahead, Julie. Reach down between your legs and play with yourself. I know you want to. But, whatever you do, don't cum until after our new slut has orgasmed, and after I have orgasmed."

By now, Courtney was going crazy, and very near an explosive orgasm. Her head was jerking back and forth, and I could feel her body writhing in sexual arousal underneath me. "And as for our new slut, she is staring at the head of my cock only inches from her mouth. She's almost there, Julie. Don't stop now. So am I. Oh, FUCK." I screamed.

I was so close. I rose up from her breasts, and moved my cock closer to Courtney's face, and started violently jerking my meat. As I did so, it regularly slapped Courtney's face, dripping my pre-cum all over it. When her mouth opened to moan, I slipped my cock into her mouth, driving it as deep as I could.

"Gawd, Julie. I'm ramming my cock down her throat, and she is taking it all. Don't stop sucking on her cunt. I want you to get her off. Suck her juices out of her." As I continued to describe the events for Julie, I pulled my cock back out of Courtney's mouth, and rewrapped my hand around it, using the mix of Julie's cunt juices, and Courtney's saliva as a lubricant. Courtney stared at my cock, only inches from her face as she did everything she could to avoid screaming.

"I'm so close now Julie. A couple more strokes, and I will erupt all over this slut's face. I want her cumming and screaming at the same time. Do it to her! Now! Awwwww. Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Streams of cum erupted from my cock. The first stream landed on Courtney's nose, across one of her eyes, and on her forehead. I aimed a bit lower, and dumped the next stream across her lips and cheek. My third load followed the same trajectory, and as it landed, Courtney started writhing uncontrollably beneath me, nearly toppling me off of her. I could feel Julie continue to chow down on her sister, utterly driving Courtney crazy in her first oral induced orgasm.

And, Courtney lost it at that point. "FUCK!" she screamed. "I'm fucking cumming! Oh, gawd! Don't stop Julie!" Her bucking became even more intense, and I struggled to stay in position over her face, instantly wondering whether or not Julie would recognize the voice. Not that I cared, at that point, but I had enough sanity at the moment to realize that I would now need to punish Courtney. My post orgasmic smile even grew as I contemplated her punishment.

"Stop, Julie! Now!" I could tell that she pulled away from Courtney's erupting cunt just as I had commanded. Courtney's eyes, which had been closed during her intense orgasm, popped wide open and stared at me, as the sexual stimulation overwhelming her senses had just suddenly come to an end. I smiled at her, waiting for the reality of what had just happened to seep into her conscience as her arousal dissipated somewhat. Her eyes went even wider when the full realization set in, but in less than a second, the confusion morphed into a huge grin, after which she stuck her tongue out and proceed to lick up as much of my cum as her tongue could reach. I then got up off of her, and ordered Julie off the bed and told her to kneel on the floor. As soon as she had complied, I put the headphones back over her ears. I then ordered Courtney off the bed, and led her over to the bondage horse.

She said nothing and did not resist, as I put her in the same position she had seen her sister in a bit earlier. Once she was bound and checked the clock. If Sam was on time I still had about another 45 minutes to achieve total control over Courtney, although I was pretty sure I already had it. I addressed her before I put on the nipple clamps inserted the ball gag. "You have misbehaved by speaking. Do you understand that you must be punished for this transgression?"

"Yes, sir!"

Do you remember the punishment you saw your sister endure earlier? Are you prepared for the same?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Do you understand that you will not be able to utter your safe word, once I have inserted the ball gag into your mouth?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Do you understand that very shortly, your sister will become aware of your presence?"

"Yes, sir!"

"I have one more question for you. And if you answer positively, your answer is in force until 6AM. Are you willing to become my sex slut slave for the rest of the night, to do whatever I tell you to do, or suffer punishment for misbehavior?"

"Yes, sir! I am, sir! I am your cumslut to be used and abused however you should choose, sir!"

To be continued...