Comic Con Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have been wrapped up in my head and not noticing my surroundings because it was sudden in my mind when I heard Jax say, "Rick, you okay?" as she shook my shoulder. I had been sitting in the registration area since about quarter to one waiting.

I pushed myself to my feet and said, "Just woolgathering," then I looked her over. She was dressed in a Natasha Romanoff, Agent of Shield outfit which was subtly different from a Black Widow costume. It was just as form fitting and made from fleather (you know, fake leather), but instead of black it was grey and had a shield patch on the left shoulder and a shoulder length red wig, "Love that costume. It is a perfect Natasha Romanoff, Agent of SHIELD."

Again, I had scored. I recall her saying at some point last night that she made all her own costumes by hand and I was impressed. As I got a better look I saw that this one was a combination of stretchy yet tough fabric with leather panels and looked very very close to the one worn in the Avenger's 2 movie.

"Wow," she said, "you continue to surprise me. Twice today I've been told the costume is supposed to be black, not grey."

"Oh well, I pay attention," I said with a shrug before turning and reaching under the chair, "I brought you something." I pulled up the bag with the book in it and handed it to her. "Hopefully it is not presumptuous."

She pulled it out of the bag and flipped it over to see the cover. I watched the realization cross her face and the sudden twist of her face into an ear to ear smile, "This is your new book!" she squealed.

"Shhh," I said, "That's the first copy and it won't hit the shelf for another month. You are the first one to get a copy. And I signed it." I said opening the cover. Inside it said, "To a lovely, charming, intelligent young woman who has made my year. Zebediah Guillotine aka Rick Nolan." She got a couple tears in her eyes then grabbed my hand and rushed to a bookseller counter and purchased a book bag made for sealing and protecting a book, then dragged me to one of those photo booths and pushed me inside. She deposited the necessary coins and sat on my lap. In the first picture, she held up the book. In the next she looked into my eyes and in the next several, we were kissing deeply.

When they finished, she said, "Wait, we have to do it again so you get a set." and we repeated the process. By now it was a bit obvious that I was enjoying the kissing part perhaps a bit too much. "Mmm," she said, "is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just happy to see me."

"Definitely happy to see you," I said and kissed her again. She moved off my lap and we waited a few moments until I would not be embarrassed when we left the booth and she said, "I'm famished. Are you going to feed me?"

"Of course, but we have one more stop to make," I said and we headed back to the registration table. I spoke to the celebrity rep there and told her, "I need you to get my +1 filled out with this young lady's name and info then get her a badge. I want her to have full access to whatever. Can you do that?"

"Normally, the guest must stay with the personality, but since she is also a paying customer, I think we can make an exception for you." said Norma the representative. "I can have it all ready in about an hour. Just come back by and pick it up."

"Thanks," I said and got her name off her badge, "Norma. I hope I'll see you at my signing tomorrow."

"I wouldn't miss it, Mr. Guillotine." she replied as we slipped away.

"What did you do?" Jax asked, "you know if I wear that it will be the buzz of the Convention."

"Do you have a problem being my date for the Con?" I asked, "I can tell them never mind." and I turned as if to walk back.

But she pulled my arm to stop me and said, "Don't you dare." Then she laced her fingers in mine and we went off to the concession area to find a burger. I was pretty sure I spotted a Burger King stand somewhere. We spent the rest of the afternoon together and she was snapped numerous times by people who didn't recognize me, just the pretty girl I was with as the Black Widow.

"Oh my god," she said, "last year, my costume wasn't nearly as well received. I did a Poison Ivy."

"Well, you have to expect it when you are so beautiful. Though I do think the Bajoran earring would have added to that costume." I said with a grin eliciting another embrace.

For dinner, I took her, in costume, to a fish place just a couple blocks away that was supposed to be good. While the food wasn't excellent, it was good and the company was excellent. I found myself laughing and joking with her in an extremely relaxed fashion. Then it was time to prep for the panel. So we went to the room and I grabbed a bottled water and sat her in the front row in the center supplanting a couple of girls sitting there. Next to her was the wife of one of the other speakers and as I turned, she stood and kissed me before saying, "good luck." I patted her butt before winking and walking up to my seat. There were a couple of other authors on the panel including CJ Cherryh and David Webster, two of my favorite authors. At one point David Webster gave his reasoning for accuracy in technology.

"I always feel that a basis in reality and explanations are needed in order to allow a person to immerse themselves in the universe. A person reading the story doesn't get hung up on the continuity of physics between our reality and the reality being presented in the book."

My reply is one that I had thought out for exactly this type of position. "I disagree. We are talking about fiction here. When reading fiction, whether it is science fiction or high fantasy, we must suspend our disbelief in order to find the communication that the author is providing. The author is telling a story, not teaching physics. Besides, I am not qualified to teach physics. In the your book series, you describe the mechanism of crew living through massive thrusts that would squish them flat if the mechanism failed, an inertia dampener. We have no parallel in physics today. But if we have inertia dampening, why can that not be used to control flight or at least turning. Star Wars is one of the worse offenders but they simply ask us to suspend belief and enjoy the story. I believe our readers are smart enough to do that and still enjoy it. On the other hand, I still like the mechanism you use of describing parts of the technology, but for me, I want to tell the story more than describe the future."

At the end of the discussion, we were greeted with wild applause and David and I shook hands as he admitted that I had a point. We decided to keep in contact and provided each other our information. Mrs. Webster, who was sitting next to Jax, came up to us and told me how much she had enjoyed what I said.

"It isn't often that David is backed down. I thoroughly enjoyed that. And your young friend is certainly a delight as well." she said indicating Jax. "perhaps some day you might come over for dinner and by all means, bring Jax."

"Thank you, Mrs. Webster," I replied.

"Please, call me Diane." she said and I inclined my head before they moved off to the fans.

I leaned against the table, shook hands and answered questions, glancing up now and then at Jax who sat on the table next to me. At one point, someone asked me who she was, to which I responded, "You know in the comics where Tony Stark always called Iron Man his bodyguard? Well, the Black Widow is mine."

About twenty minutes later, the organizers came in and shooed everyone out of the room so that they next panel could set up and Jax and I escaped out the rear. By the time we hit the green room, Jax was laughing out loud.

"Your bodyguard?" she wheezed between laughs. "Please, I have felt your muscles, you could bench press me."

"Now, be careful. You might get what you wish for."

"Don't end your sentences with a preposition," she said.

So I repeated with a lear in my voice, "You might get what you wish for, baby."

"Ooo, that was sexy. Perhaps you might want to take your own advice."

I had no good response for that, so I pulled her into my arms and kissed her soundly. She moaned as I did and pushed herself against me as if trying to occupy the space. When I broke the kiss she said, "Maybe it is time for your to take me home. Somehow I didn't sleep much last night."

I grunted and said, "You aren't the only one." We walked out of the room and I took her to her hotel and walked her to her door. At the door, we embraced and kissed again then she tilted her head back and looked me in the eye.

"Do you want to come in?" she asked. I could feel how difficult it was for her to ask that, like she was afraid of the answer.

"Yes," I said with a slight croak and she paused the door open with her foot. Without letting go of one another, we moved into the room. "Is this something you really want? I don't want you to think you owe me anything."

"Shut up and kiss me," she said and I did. My hands slid down to her butt and she sat me down on the couch before straddling my lap and putting my hands back on her luscious bottom. She moaned into my mouth as I probed hers with my tongue. She began to squirm a bit on my lap causing me to rise in anticipation as she dry humped my expanding pants. I ran my hands up her sides then cupped her small pert breasts. As I kneaded them, the zipper pulled down a bit and pressed into her, so I took the zipper and pulled it down to her pelvis then separated the material and pushed it off her shoulders baring her upper torso. I pinched her nipples lightly finding them completely erect as our tongues continued their dance. Then I slid my hands down and unzipped her boots and pulled them off. She removed my tee shirt as I worked on her boots, breaking our kiss only long enough to pull it from me. Once her boots were off, I lifted her from the couch and her legs wrapped around my hips as I carried her to the bed. As we stood poised at the edge of the bed, we broke the kiss panting.

"Make love to me, Rick. Show me I am a woman to you."

I stood her on the bed and pulled down her costume, baring her bald pussy. Then I stripped off my pants as she sat and watched. When they were off, she leaned forward and engulfed me in her mouth. I groaned and pulled the wig off as my hips involuntarily thrust into her. She ran her hands over my stomach and chest and sucked my stiffening cock into her. Soon, I was fully erect and I removed my cock from her mouth and laid her back on the bed. I spread her legs and gazed at her perfect pussy. Her lips were engorged and her clit peeked out of the little hood while the odor of her excitement wafted to my nose. I kissed inside her left thigh then her right and all around. Her hips thrust upward with each touch until neither of us could stand it any more and I thrust my tongue into her vagina. She bucked against my mouth as I tasted the sweet nectar of her womanhood. I licked her lips then spread them wide and licked her inner folds.

"Oh god, please Rick," she said, "Do it, please. Lick my pussy. I want to cum for you, Rick. God I am so ready."

I captured her clit with my mouth, pushing her hood out of the way so I could take it in my mouth. Then I let me tongue flick over her clit as she twitched beneath me.

"God," she cried, "shit... harder... oh fuck... so good." I continued to grind my tongue and lips against her sex as her juices covered my face. I pulled her up and relentlessly attacked her with my mouth and tongue until she peaked.

"Right there, oh yes baby. I'm going to cum. Oh fuck, make me cum. Oh yes, yes, yes, FUUUUUUCK. " she said as she pushed over the limit and her juices poured from her. But I was unremittent and continued to lick her harder and faster.

"I need you baby, put that thing in me. Fuck my pussy," she twitched as another mini orgasm struck her then continued, "fuck me baby, give it to me now."

I pulled back then lifted and spread her legs with my arms behind her knees. I slid forward and poised with my head against her pussy lips as I kissed her, covering her face with her own juices. She pulled and pushed and tried to get me inside as I probed her mouth with my tongue then, when she relaxed for a moment, I drove my cock into her juice filled pussy. I slid in with nary a difficulty until all seven inches of my meat was inside her and I felt her twitch in yet another small orgasm.

"Wait, wait, one second, please, oh too much..." she said as I continued to ravage her mouth with mine. I wrapped her legs around my ass and began to pull out until I was nearly out of her then drive in to the max. "Oh god, yes. Like that, but harder. God dammit, I'm going to cum again. Don't stop, fuck me until you cum. I want to feel it inside me. You are my stud, my loving lovely stud. Fuck me baby, fuck me!!"

My balls constricted but I held it back until we were both nearly out of control then, I pinched one nipple and her breast at the same moment and her pussy contracted around me. "I'm going to cum baby, I'm going to cum in side you."

"God yes, I'm cumming. Fuck me faster!!"

I exploded into her with more cum than I had produced in over thirty years. And both of us twitched and jerked, intertwined with each other, merged with each other, breathing as one. The secrets to the universe unfolded in front of me and I floated in a golden glow of completion, well, that is what it felt like. The reality was more like I collapsed on top of her only stopped from crushing her by a single tenuous elbow and a quarter roll to one side. We kissed as we mutually recovered from the ecstasy that carried us to a place of absolute pleasure.

"Ooo, do it again," Jax said with a smile in her voice.I rolled completely off her, though I dragged her along until she was straddling me while wrapped in my arms. I felt some of our combined juices leaking out of her and down my scrotum.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I asked with feigned innocence. "I will need at least a few minutes to recover from the best experience in my long life."

I sat up, forcing her to wrap her legs around me. I was still inside her and even though I was softening, I was still feeling connected to her and wanted to prolong the feeling. So, I stroked her back and looked into her eyes kissing her lightly every few seconds. My penis stopped softening and actually firmed up as we sat without moving. I was reminded of a book I had read, a long time previously, on Tantric Sex. One of the lines of the book said that a women's sex drive begins in her heart and moves to her genitals while a man's sex drive starts in his genitals and moves to his heart. I felt that was happening then. I felt that my sex drive was moving to my heart as I sat on the edge of the bed with this beautiful goddess atop me, connected together by our sex, unmoving but still stimulating one another. We sat in that position for about a half hour before she began to moan again. Her body moved with her pleasure and I began to feel a new feeling for me. It felt like orgasm, but without ejaculation. My body responded with a spasming that was more whole body than focused on my seminal expulsion. I don't really know how to describe the feeling better other than to say it was more than physical, it was transcendent. Her vaginal muscles began to spasm and rippling delight spread through my body in response. I felt my penis engorging more and my head swelled to fill her. Now she started to rock her body with the sensation and leaned back in my arms. I took her breasts in my mouth one at a time and nibbled and licked her breasts. Her excitement level climbed as mine did as well. We had entered a place that was more than I had ever felt before. It was like a merging of two beings into one. I knew where to touch her in the moment and she knew when to stop moving so that I could hold back and breathe into my belly to stop the ejaculation. The pleasure of the moment continued to build and we kept it up for another half an hour (I figured out the time later, in the moment, time simply didn't exist for me) until at last our breathing grew more rapid and our movement faster. With a suddenness that was beyond understanding we exploded into mutual ejaculation. As we ejaculated we stopped moving and simply erupted with pleasure, our organs spasming and cycling the pleasure until we collapsed on the bed and she rolled off me.

We lay next to one another breathing and recovering from the amazing experience, our fingers laced together on our near side hands. After a few minutes, as my heartbeat calmed, I leaned up on my left side and placed my right hand on her tummy, stroking gently to calm her.

"I have never felt anything like that in my life," I said to her with a kiss. She smiled and rolled to her side to embrace me. Our bodies touching one another put a twinge in my groin, usually the precursor to an erection, but I was too spent for my body to follow through.

"My god, Rick," she began, "I had no idea it could feel like that. What was it?"

I related what I knew, which wasn't much, about Tantric sex and we continued to hold one another and caress each other. I can say that I had never spent a more pleasant evening with anyone I had ever known. Looking at the clock, we reconstructed the timeline and determined we had made love for over an hour and orgasmed numerous times in succession for about a half hour. The connection was still there at about one in the morning when I had an idea.

"So, do you have an objection to giving up this room and staying with me for the rest of the weekend?" I asked.

She was stroking my semi erect penis at the time and stopped while she thought about it, "I don't know you very well," she said, "but at the same time I feel like I have known you forever and I want to explore that."

I listened as she spoke, my hand circling her nipples and caressing them.

"I have never gone to bed with someone so quickly," she continued, "I don't know why I did, except maybe I was afraid we'd go our separate ways and never see one another again."

As she mused, I rolled her to her back and half lay on her, my leg thrown across hers, the knee pressed against her mound.

"I am glad I took a chance. And I think I would be glad to do so again," she said and obviously decided and said, "I'd love to come stay with you for the weekend."

I kissed her mouth and then her neck and slowly worked my way down to her vagina. I began to eat her again. Her excitement was very high and she began bucking against me nearly at once. Instead of just driving her to an immediate orgasm which was my previous mode of operation, I teased and backed off, then got intense and backed off, then slowly worked her back to heights and backed off again. She was squirming constantly now as I pressed her knees out and apart with my arms and held her in place with them while my hands squeezed and pinched her nipples. Her heels were on the back of my shoulder as once again I raised her excitement, this time slowly. She was moaning with each exhalation now and as she moved close again I stopped. This time, though, I slid up the bed to poise my manhood at her wet hole. My cock was bigger than I had ever seen it, showing a full seven and a half inches with more girth than I had seen before. I still wasn't massive, but it was a noticeable difference for me. I used my hand to spread her juices around her pussy lips and my cock before pressing in and teasing her with just a touch of pressure without entry.

"Oh god please, shove it in me and fuck me hard. I need hard and nasty right now!!"

As she said now, I thrust into her until my groin ground into hers. I pulled her legs together and up to my right shoulder as I began to fuck her hard and fast.

"Oh fuck yes," she said with a moan, "just like that. That's the spot, fuck me baby, shit."