Comic Con Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, babe," I said, "two things. First, let me know if you don't like something I call you, like babe. I have to find one that seems right on my tongue that you don't mind either. Second, if you get any questions, just say we've met and are enjoying each other's company. We are dating and we don't know if it is serious yet." I showed her the text from Melody I had gotten this morning saying pretty much exactly that. "My second book hit the New York Times best seller list, so some questions will come. If they ask anything about my new book or the comic, you don't know anything."

"There's gong to be a comic?" she said with excitement.

"Yes there will be," I said with a smile for her enthusiasm, "The new book is next month, the comic is next week, though there are some here for pick up. I just don't have one or you would already have it. And just so you know, Roxie in the comic looks almost just like you. You totally nailed that costume. As a matter of fact, I think I will send a picture of you to the comic artist. There are a couple changes he could make to make it closer to you and I'd like that a lot. That okay with you?"

"Okay, are you freaking nutso?" she said then seemed to realize how she sounded and continued, "I would be so happy and honored to allow you to use my image to be one of the stars of a comic. Oh my god, are you kidding me?" I laughed with her and we went inside, hand in hand.