All Comments on 'Comic Con Pt. 02'

by Girochen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
gravyruggravyrugover 8 years ago
I like the story

It did kinda trail off a bit at the end. I think it could easily have gone two or three more chapters before the epilogue. We got a couple of hints at Jax's background, and even a promise of more conversation, but then nothing more about it. Pt. 1 was densely packed and lovely. Pt. 2 was more of an outline of what you wanted in the story, with very little detail. I'd love to read the full story, with all the bells and whistles.

mammoetmammoetover 8 years ago
great story

it ended to soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic,thank you

Well written and very touching story

GirochenGirochenover 8 years agoAuthor
More

Okay, I hear you. I am working on expanding this, probably just writing another chapter or two to fill this out.

Thanks for the comments! I appreciate them a lot!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I really liked the story. Your writing style is terrific. My only negative comment is that the story seemed to end rather abruptly wasn't wrapped up as I had expected.

Yet_Another_UserYet_Another_Userover 8 years ago
More Chapters Good

I was pleased to read that you will be adding more chapters to the story - it will be great to have more of the details of how this is worked out.

GirochenGirochenover 7 years agoAuthor
Expansion Written

I have rewritten this and expanded it with the new story. I expected a separate listing but the just replaced what was there. Read it if you want. I am working on a Pt. 03 now since I am feeling incomplete on this one.

DaveDeSadeDaveDeSadeover 7 years ago
Pon farr forever!

Thanks for this! The plot was great, the characters were interesting, and the sex was hot. I seem to recall that the previous version had more with Dianne and David. I hope you put that section back in part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story, hope you favour us with another chapter one day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Redux

I liked the 1st version. You should of done a redux liks a lot of others do.

Tall_kTall_kalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

That was a FANTASTIC story!! The characters had enough depth that I fell in love with all of them. The story was chock full of (geek) details, but not so much as to bog down the story. The sex scenes were not only HOT, but also well-balanced in number and length vs story/plot detail. Well done! I look forward to reading more of your work and would love to see more with these characters as well. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 3 Please

Love the story and would love to see your chapter 3. Thanks for sharing.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 3 years ago

Loved the story until the dime store philosophizing and pop culture name dropping at the end.

Picasso once said (and I’m paraphrasing wildly here), “The difference between an artist and a mere painter is: the artist knows when to stop painting.”

The same is true of writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Comic Con Pt. 01 Previous Part
Comic Con Series Info