Comic Con Virgin: Day One - Yvonne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

I went back into her and put my hand back behind her head, holding it still as I kissed her. Yvonne got into it, putting her hands on my lower back and bringing them down to my ass soon enough. She tightened her legs around me as she slapped my ass with her left hand, then gave it a swat with her right.

Impressed, I gave her a few more hard kisses, but not too hard. If I went too out of control, this would ended sooner than I wanted. Having it end at all would be bad enough, so I had to get in what little I could.

I let myself fuck her while kissing her neck and ears, but I made myself start to slow down. Yvonne thrust back, taking up some of the slack for me, yet she wasn't prepared for me to pull out after a few more moments.

I tried to distract her by suckling on her neck, then suckling back down to her breasts briefly. I left her pussy and my cock hanging while I kissed down her delicious body once more, but I was planning to take care of one of us soon enough.

Yvonne groaned impatiently, but I ultimately rewarded her by pushing her legs apart as my head came between them. My cock was still hard and neglected, although I hoped this would give it time to cool down. The rest of me wasn't so at peace, as I showed by burying my head into Yvonne and devouring her harder than ever.

My tongue and fingers worked themselves on her pussy, much to her joy. She grinded herself against me and rested her legs on my shoulders, causing me to instinctively thrust my cock forward, although it wasn't inside anything or touching anything. But its neglect would hopefully pay off once I paid her off.

Yvonne muttered a few "fucks" and gritted her teeth as I kept going, then I let my hands go up and bounce her tits around for a while. She helped out for a while, but soon let her hands go into my hair instead.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum," I asked her, despite not sounding 100 percent clear.

"Make me ready to cum first," Yvonne dared me. I rose up to that dare by shoving two fingers into her while licking the bottom of her pussy, and even further below that like she did to me. She bucked herself against my fingers, lifting her ass up and inspiring me to grab it below.

I held it up as much as I could while fondling it and burying my tongue in her. "Oh fucking shit....there, I'm close," Yvonne confessed. "Get me over...."

"In a bit," I warned, yet I kept eating her harder instead of pulling away. This lulled her into a false sense of security, among other more pleasurable things, before I pulled my tongue and my face away and dropped her ass back on the mattress.

"What the fuck?" Yvonne asked with horny anger. After leaving her hanging for a few seconds, I got up and finally touched my even more neglected cock. It was more than ready to end both our suffering, as it lined up and suddenly pushed back into her, giving us much needed relief.

With Yvonne on the brink and myself off it for a while, I hoped it would help me take her over the edge first. Just in case, I fucked her and squeezed her tits all at once, flicking her nipples when I could. Yvonne only responded in grunts and moans, not needing to say in words that she was close to cumming.

Still, she was helpful enough to yell, "Yes, fuck, God...." as she tightened around me one last time. I was counting on my cock to withstand it after that long period of neglect, yet even that hardly seemed like enough as I felt her cum on me.

I slowed down my thrusts to help contain myself and make things easier for Yvonne, as she laid back and tried to catch her breath while finishing up. I found myself breathing heavily as well, with the impact of all that hard fucking starting to take its toll. But there was one more thing to do before I could recuperate.

I slowly pulled myself out of Yvonne, checking to see that my cock was still rock hard and quite wet. With her juices on me, it made my cock as slick as I hoped, as I carefully rubbed them on myself while Yvonne was recovering. She finally looked up as I began to jack myself off over her satiated, stunning body.

"Imagined this a bunch of times, now here it is," I told her. Technically, it was a little less than a bunch, but there was no need to get technical now. "Where can I put it?"

Yvonne took some more time to get herself settled, yet I needed her to go faster. I tried to go slower while waiting for her answer, until she replied, "Let me. I owe you anyway."

With that, Yvonne sat up in front of me and reached her hand down towards my cock. She took my own off of it and went to work, then laid herself down on her stomach to get my shaft into eye level. She didn't suck me off, but she did rub me closer to climax – with her hand, and with rubbing my head and base onto both her soft cheeks and lips.

The sight and the sensation nearly made me go off then and there, but I held firm in case she had any more tricks. But after she glided her lips over my tip, she pulled back and opened her mouth while jacking me off harder.

"It's okay. Cum in me. Cum on me," she whispered seductively, her eyes baring into me almost as deep as I bared into her. As that washed over me and her hand tugged harder, I was finally ready to wash into and onto her.

She aimed it so I landed on her at first, coating her face with my first three spurts. Then she aimed it so the rest landed in her mouth. She let me see it enter her, then closed her mouth around me as I finished up. I came down to feel Yvonne swallow around my drained cock, as the rest of my cum settled onto her already beautiful face.

Yvonne gave me a few final courtesy licks and swallows, before popping off me so I could recover. "Now we're even," she said with a satisfied tone, leaving me soon after to obviously wash her face.

The image of my cum on Yvonne Strahovski's face stuck with me, while I stayed frozen on the bed. Finally I fell on my own stomach, not knowing what else to do. Whether Yvonne was going to leave or climb into bed with me after cleaning herself off, I didn't know, and I didn't have the energy to comment either way.

Whatever happened next, I had no right to complain after that. Not even about how the next three days at Comic Con could only pale in comparison.

There was nowhere to go but down – and not in the ways me and Yvonne just did.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12