All Comments on 'Comic Shop Head'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wishes of real life

Wow I have had this fantasy for as long as I can remember lol my best friend growing up was a huge comic geek and she has been in he center of this fantasy for so long thank you for finally putting it out there

Strife01104Strife01104almost 9 years ago
Bravo

Hot doesn't even cover how ball busting this audio was. In a GOOD way of course

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Whoa

This was AMAZING. The combination of the script (I'm checking this cat's other stuff right away) and Ravenfox made this girl the best character/fantasy I've heard. Seriously, I want to hear more from this same character, I thought it was that good.

NaughtyboyKevin83NaughtyboyKevin83almost 9 years ago
Oh my..

That was beyond orgasmic... That was the best Nerdgasm I've ever had... So arousing and steamy... Who knew comic shops could be so Nerdgasming.... ;)

The_Dork_KnightThe_Dork_Knightalmost 9 years ago
WOW

Words cannot describe how amazing and hot that story was. And the comic book nerd aspect of it just makes it even better. I really hope that there are more stories like this in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another Masterpiece

Not only was this hot, but it's also the fantasy of, like, EVERY NERD out there. Good job, baby! ;)

RobDollarRobDollaralmost 9 years ago
Ditto

What that guy beneath me said. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
we need more

at this point we need to demand for part 2 and dare I say it part 3 should be right around the corner that's how amazing this was

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very nice!

One of your best works, though I was a tad disappointed it only featured oral sex (though, admittedly, the title kind of gave that away). Still, I thoroughly enjoyed it. And would honestly be interested in either a continuation or another audio in the same vein.

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 8 years ago
very good

This is a very good story. Speaking as an uber geek I'd like to know more about these two friends. I hope that there will be sequels in the works

AerdynAerdynabout 8 years ago
Omv

This was so good. I needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

Firstly, this story is amazing, and I've lost count of how many times I've came to this story. This one used to be saved on my computer, just so I could keep listening to it whenever I wanted, but I lost it, for what I thought would be forever, after I got a new computer. I never bothered to pay attention to who actually made this, so I figured it was just completely gone. Then, I started watching a little reviewer on YouTube, and who do I stumble across in some of his videos, but the amazingly sexy RavenFox? I figure, hey, I'll check out her website, see what she does, see what I was missing in the time since she started. And then I find this, my favorite audio erotica I've ever heard, and I couldn't help but laugh out loud. So, I guess what I'm saying is, thank you for sharing this art with us, and thank goodness I was able to find it again. Maybe when I get a bit more actual income, I can appreciate your craft in a more monetary way. And I'm terrible at ending these kinds of things, so... thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Follow up?

Seriously not only was this sexy, it was honestly relatable and I'd love to hear the next part to this story if there is one.

RashawnRashawnalmost 6 years ago
Wow

This story was better than I imagined need a part 2.

George_BarretGeorge_Barretalmost 6 years ago
More like this

I'd love to see more like this. Mainly stories about geeks/nerds and all the kinds of sexual shenanigans that could be done.

George_BarretGeorge_Barretalmost 6 years ago
Hits so many good buttons

As I said in the preface of this, this story hits so many wonderful buttons. A comic book shop, a girl willing to get very freaky among the most geeky of items. All I can say is that I would love to see a sequel to this. Or, if I could, perhaps commission you to do a sequel story to this. What'd you say to that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love your style

Your audios are so creative. Love tgem. Do more. It's been a while. Other audios are just grunts and groans, but you're so believable and involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great stuff

Really great stuff. Great attention to character. A lot of creators sound like they are reading from a script and bland. You do Not. Like the method of the stuff you've made especially 2013 Valentine's day submission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous