Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the her kitchen and grabbed one of the wooden chairs around the small table she had in there. I walked into her living room, holding the chair and placed it where she was standing earlier. I sat down in it, slumping slightly in order to open my lap up. I began to stroke my cock for her, her saliva allowed my hand to slip over it easily. Her eyes were moving from my eyes to my hand and back.

"You want this inside of you, don't you?" I teased.

She nodded, a wanton smile on her face. I continued to stroke, holding the base of my cock and letting my hand slip up and down my full shaft.

"Stand up."

She struggled to her feet. Placing her ankles together like she was before.

"Very good Jessica. You remember your position."

She smiled, looking pleased with herself.

"I'm going to let you fuck me now Jess. You will have two minutes to make me cum."

Her eyes opened wide and she giggled.

"I don't think I will need two minutes." She jokingly said.

"Oh, We will see. Come here."

She moved to me and straddled my legs. I was still stroking myself slowly but as soon as she managed to position her pussy over my head I stopped and held the base of my cock in order for her to impale herself on me. She began to lower herself. Her swollen lips not resisting at all as she slid down my entire shaft, her butt coming to rest on the tops of my thighs.

"Don't move." I ordered.

She obeyed looking at me. I noticed her trying to figure out how to steady herself without the use of her arms. She was swaying side to side learning and adjusting her balance.

"The clock starts now." I said.

She began to move her hips in slow circles. The circles began to increase in speed after a few seconds as she grew accustomed to me inside of her. I placed my hands behind the back of the chair, holding onto the legs to steady myself as she began to ride me. Her legs lifting her slender body up and down on me, while she expertly squeezed me with her pelvic muscles. I could see she was enjoying the power over me I had just given her. I looked at the clock on the wall behind her.

"You only have 90 more seconds."

She smiled and increased her pace. I was trying my hardest not to show her how much pleasure I was in. It as difficult not to just grab her hips and begin thrusting into her as she rode me. It was become more and more difficult not to let her know how close I was getting with her riding me.

"60 seconds left..." I gasped allowing her a hint as to how well she was doing.

She was looking directly at my face. Her eyes searching for any hint of how close I was. I returned her gaze, smiling everytime she bucked against me. She was trying to get me to break but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction. It felt so good and I was getting close to cumming. She knew just what to do to maximize each buck on me.

"45 seconds..."

She increased her pace. Panting now, but still watching my face. I could feel myself begin to tense and I knew she had to feel me swell inside of her. She didn't let up of her pace at all. I was grabbing the legs of the chair tightly now to not only hold myself there but to steady us.

"30 seconds..."

She began to buck on me frantically, her body wobbling back and forth. She was having a hard time balancing herself without the use of her arms. The muscles of her thighs bulged as she was supporting her full weight with her legs. I saw sweat begin to bead on her chest. Her cheeks flush as she stared directly into my eyes.

"20 seconds..."

With each of her bucks on me she managed to move the chair a few inches over the wooden floor.

"15 seconndddss....mmmm."

I felt myself reach the point of no return. I couldn't control myself anymore. I let out a gasp and pressed my pelvis into her and exploded. I threw my head back and moaned.

"Ohhhhhhh." I grunted spurting inside of her.

She ground herself to me, slowing her pace. She knew what she was doing and was almost milking me with her pussy. Each time she grasped me it sent a wave of pleasure through my body and a spurt of my cum into her. She continued this, getting slower and slower, until she finally stopped, satisfied that she had milked me of all my cum.

"Did I make it in time? She asked.

"With seconds to spare."

She giggled and said "I told you I could do it in under two minutes."

"Next time I'll give you a minute then."

"I'll do my best to please you." She said.

I wrapped my arms around her back and stood up in a crouching positioned holding to. I moved back to the couch placing her on her back. I slipped myself out of her slowly. The head of my cock wetly popped out of her allowing a small drop of my white cum to drip out of her and down her ass crack. I got on my knees between her legs, again pushing her knees back to her shoulders spreading her open to me. I placed my face on her pussy and slipped my tongue into her, lapping and sucking what I could out of her. She was letting soft moans and I felt her pushing my cum into my mouth. When I was satisfied that I had gotten as much as I could I let go of her legs and moved my face to hers kissing her deeply letting my cum leave my tongue and go onto hers. She willingly took all of it and swallowed between our kisses.

I collapsed next to her on the couch. Looking at her sweaty body.

"Not cold anymore, right?"

"No, but these ropes hurt a little."

I looked at her and said "So, I'm not done with you yet."

12