All Comments on 'Coming Home'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Nicely done!

A quick and enjoyable read! ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

I'm super hot horny and hard after reading that. My cock is throbbing. Can I join that family !!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 8 years ago
Liked it .

Very good story .Hot and short keep them coming .Thanks for the story gave it a 5 ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice work...

A very enjoyable story. I hope the author will consider a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sexy family

Does Dad have some hair on his chest? How about some hair for sexy Davey?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fun read!

I particularly enjoyed the cream pie cleanups and sharing within the family unit.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

Very hot! Gave it 5 stars and a favorite point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

This was soo good, I kinda want to see some father son sex too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot sex but flat story

father cheats on wife with daughter but it got resolved to fast. a family 4some cures the pain of betrayal???? the son wasn't at least a little pissed at dad for what he did to mom???? the sex was hot but the story wasn't good. it didn't work for me. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love dad..... sex4567

Yeah this is so good. I love dad in missinory. Dad have both wife and my pussy

We don't have bother. Hope if I have bother then we will do 4some. Now I taste one dad sperm. Now I thinking to taste other organism also.

DandelionMcGillicuttyDandelionMcGillicuttyalmost 8 years ago
pretty good, but some issues

>> using for GPS navigation

Aren't you driving HOME ? You shouldn't need GPS for that. Follow the highway to your home town, then drive to the house. It's that simple.

Some things she says:

>> he told me I was crazy, and wouldn't let me make love to him

>> I want our marriage to work, but it can't if he's lying to me.

>> It was your Dad who caused me pain, by lying to me.

and what the cheater says:

>> but my first thought was that you were going to be mad with Amy, far more than being mad with me

WHY?!?!? She's a horny teenage girl who seduced a guy. That's nothing unusual.

He accused her of being crazy. He withheld sex. He's lying about the affair. He's the one who caused her pain (see above). He is a cheater and a liar.

Overall, I like the story, but it all happens too fast. Basically, her attitude is this: "He's cheating on me. Oh, how beautiful. OK, you're forgiven."

I think something like making him wear a chastity device for a few weeks, so she and the kids can catch up to what he's been doing, and also punishing him for cheating, would be very appropriate. Maybe three weeks to balance his three weeks of cheating, plus a week for *cheating*, and another for lying.

Also, while he's in chastity, make him perform oral on her and maybe the daughter, probably daily. Only let him out of chastity once or twice a week to spank it, and then back in. I also question her idea to take still photos herself. She should have let the son record video, then she'd have proof to use against him for force him into accepting chastity, or, you know, divorce.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
DandelionMcGillicutty

Re: GPS. You start a return trip with GPS, then turn it off when you're on familiar roads. The characters' batteries died around that point. But for a 100 mile drive, that could take 80 of those miles. I had one drive I took last year starting from my parents' home, where the route out of town wasn't one I typically used (and wasn't by interstate), and the return trip was all GPS until the last half mile.

Re: Happening fast. Written that way, dude. Quite intentional. Not realistic? It's meant as a fantasy.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
When Amy came throught the door my cock wwnt crazy

good story. Interested in seeing how college goes. Hope you will finish the summer and deal with fall

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
goofed

i think you goofed on this story, hard to believe anyone would just say ok we just fuck everybody and that makes everything right and everyone is forgiven, mother should have been pissed and took pics of them cheating on her,then make up her mind what she wanted to do about it, she forgave them too quick, the son was a horndog just like his father who is willing to fuck anything that moves. surprised you didn't have the son and dad fuck each other in the ass too,lol i gave you 3 stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cute

but a sick story. get the divorce first. whores

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like it

after reading stories like this..sure would like to be in a loving family..

it is very true.. a family in love will always be/stay together...they always work things out..

but society frowns on family like this and won't fix the ones that go to marriage counsel to save it or have classes to save marriage.. what a BS..but laws of a loving family/incest is wrong...this is were the law is stepping in and violating consensual adults..of being happy and violating their constitutional rights of pursuit of happiness and the loving family are not hurting anyone..

soul71soul71about 6 years ago

Wow. One minute she's angry about her cheating husband, the next she actually catches him instead of kicking his ass. Next she drops to her knees and sucks off her son. Then she purposes that they all have sex with each other , and everyone is just fine with that. A little rushed don't you think?

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
@soul71

Rushed? Yup. Ridiculously so. But it was written as fantasy, not realism. It's also (currently) my most-read story on the site, so I must have done something right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

hot hot hot more chapters 5 stars

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
A Wild Ride

That was crazy but hot as well. I'm not really a guys sharing type person but it was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

don't like surprises. HATE D/d stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
d/d?

Automatic 1 star from me. I hate d/d. 1 star represents .000001 star

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 3 years agoAuthor

Daddy/Daughter

Sorry that it bothers you, but the story IS tagged with keywords including dad, daughter and foursome. That's as much warning as I'm going to give, but I did give it. You didn't check the tags.

For future reference, most of my incest stories do contain daddy/daughter. Exceptions (at this time) are Catching Taboo (two brother/sister pairs), Seeing Double (boyfriend shared by two identical twin sisters), French Door Voyeur (brother/sister). Rumors mentions a past father/daughter relationship, but doesn't show it and is otherwise mother/son + brother/half-sister + mother/stepdaughter. Although I won't guarantee that a future sequel wouldn't reunite the mother and her father. Some series add father/daughter midway, but the father isn't the main character. For example, First Year After doesn't have a father (the After refers to the main character's father dying at the start of the story), but its sequel Second Year After introduces a father and his two daughters as neighbors and eventually binds the two families into a secret group marriage.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Good short story. The initial sex between mother and son appeared to start out as revenge sex. I gave the story 4 stars but am not sure why.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Foxterot7a: Well, a mix of revenge and "what's good for the goose is good for the gander," seeing it as giving Mom permission or an excuse to do something she already wanted to do. (you might see a huge parallel in the "Mom & I" series, which starts in a similar way, except it's the son's girlfriend the dad is caught with, instead of his sister)

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Tres Hawt!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Inconceivable...

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Inconceivable? Clearly I did conceive of it, to be able to write it. Unrealistic? Maybe. But who cares, when it's all fantasy to begin with??

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Or are you just channeling Vizzini from Princess Bride?

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Just like the author says..."You were warned at the beginning!!" Read the "TAGS" before you start 📚 reading, and go on to a different story...OR, DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE STORYLINE!!!! That is just rude...😤😤👿

Family stories are great...this one included! Crappy way to discover the attractions,...but...

Five**5**Stars...NOT (1), OR ".000001" or whatever that one troll gave you...such a douchè!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...