All Comments on 'Coming Home Ch. 02'

by autoplot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

This is so hot! You write really well. I've been waiting for this second update and it didn't disappoint. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice

You can't stop there. This is really good, I hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another beautiful story

Once again, fantastic dialogue. The part with them fucking in the store was great. And I also enjoyed the dialogue part where the dad tries to ask what their relationship is and the daughter teased that her sister might like it, and said that she was just enjoying the time with her father.

The sex scenes need more detail though, along with more descriptions of her body.

-HeyAll

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep coming...

I have always had sick and twisted thoughts about the father taking his daughter as his lover. This story has all of what I imagine, but I do agree Kerri should have been described in slight more detail. But keep this coming, I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Keep going....holiday was supposed to be coming up, I think a sister should show up and get involved, with both of them.

wrc264wrc264almost 13 years ago
When is the next episode

Cannot wait for the next installment.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
Nice.

And it keeps on getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good read...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userautoplot@autoplot
1035 Followers
I write unbelievable stories with believable characters, or at least as believable as I can. I am fascinated by incest taboo, especially father/daughter, so that's mostly what I write about. My output here has slowed, but I still write and post when I can. Thanks to everyone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES