Coming Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,035 Followers

"Do you see anybody?"

"No," she whispered.

"Is this okay?" he asked.

She almost laughed through her arousal. He was so damned considerate.

Instead, she nodded eagerly. "Yes, god yes," she said. "Do it quick, dad--"

Kerri had a feeling that every time she called him dad in this context, it turned him on just a little more. As soon as the word left her lips, he pulled her away from the shelf, and she lowered her legs. He shoved her -- not hard, but enough to make her take the hint -- into the tall crate that blocked the far end of the narrow aisle. She caught herself with her hands and then felt his hand on the back of her neck. Breathing hard, he pushed her down, bending her over the crate.

She felt simultaneously so aroused and terrified that for a moment she couldn't breathe. She looked back over her shoulder to try to keep an eye on the door, but stacks of boxes blocked the way. They were committed now -- if they were caught, they were caught, and if her dad's poker buddy caught him fucking his daughter in the back room, he probably wouldn't be welcome in the store again. The thought made her laugh, but the sound came out as more of a high-pitched gasp.

Rough hands hiked up her skirt. Thumbs hooked around her panties and pulled them down. She listened for the sound of his zipper, but could only hear the roaring of blood in her ears, the ragged sound of his breath, and the hum of the air conditioning. She felt his cock nudge against her thigh for a moment, then his hand gripped her shoulder and he pushed himself into her. She had been wet nearly from the moment he'd pulled her hair, and he went in easily.

The sound that came out of her mouth surprised even her -- a loud, helpless sob of joy and pleasure. She'd meant to be quiet -- a cry that loud could easily have been heard through the doors -- but the sensations rocketing up her body wouldn't let her. He thrust inside her a second time, and she whimpered loudly through clenched teeth. Suddenly she felt his hand clamp over her mouth -- there was something in the gesture that was simultaneously dominant and inquisitive, the pressure on her mouth gentle enough that she could pull away if she wanted. She responded by clapping her hand over his and pressing it hard over her mouth. He took her signal and held her tight as he began to thrust into her hard, her body thumping against the crate each time.

Her orgasm came within seconds, spiraling up inside her and bursting like a star going nova. With her voice properly muffled, Kerri let loose, all but screaming into his hand. Everything but the two of them faded to a distant blur, leaving only the feel of his hands, the sound of his breath, the hardness of his cock inside her. She came a second time, and then a third, before she felt him begin to pick up speed, a ragged edge in his voice.

"Oh sh--" he gasped, and then came inside her, driving into her so deeply that he knocked the breath out of her. If his hand had not been over her mouth, Kerri was convinced they would have heard her from the parking lot.

Breathless, he slid out of her, his hands releasing her at the same time, and she braced herself against the crate, realizing suddenly that her knees were wobbly.

"Oh my god," she moaned. It took her a moment to collect herself enough to stand up straight. A red, grimy line stretched across her abdomen where he'd pushed her against the crate. It was sore to the touch, but at the moment it was more funny than anything else. She pulled up her underwear and fixed her skirt. As she pulled down her top, she turned around to face her father. He had zipped himself up and was leaning against the shelf unit, shell-shocked.

"Oh my god, dad," she said, and leaned up to kiss him. He was sweating -- they both were -- and she wiped his forehead with her hand.

"Do I look okay?" she asked, touching her hair.

"Beautiful," he said. "Okay, take a minute. Breathe."

She took a few deep breaths, waiting for her heart to slow down a little. It took longer than she expected.

"Ready?" he asked after a moment.

"Ready." Then, as he turned to go. "Uh, dad."

He turned quickly, his face borderline panicked. "What?"

She held up the box he'd left on the shelf. "Forgot your tool," she said.

# # #

There was no more ambling around after that. They returned to their cart and checked out without any further ado. She watched as her dad chatted amiably with the checkout girl, and as he ran into Rich on the way out and thanked him for the saw. At one point, she was fairly certain that Rich glanced at her legs, which, despite her best efforts, had a thin layer of oily dirt on them. If he noticed anything, he didn't mention it.

Her father didn't bat an eye, and chatted with Rich about the next week's poker game as if nothing were out of the ordinary. She thought he carried himself with impeccable composure for a man who had just fucked his daughter in the back room. The thought kept her aroused and entertained all the way back to the parking lot.

He kept the silence all the way back through town, and she sat comfortably, seeing no reason to break it.

"I cannot believe that we did that," he finally said, once they were back on the highway. "Anybody could have just walked right in and seen us."

"Oh yes," she said, ceding the obvious point. "That's the whole fun of it."

"There might have been cameras."

"There weren't cameras," she said. "I looked. Those shelves are so high, there would have had to have been one mounted right above our heads to catch anything."

"Jesus," he said, laughing. "You are so bad. When did you turn so bad? Didn't I raise you right?"

"Well, that depends on your definition of right," she said with a smile. She traced circles on her leg with her fingernail, enjoying a pleasant sort of afterglow -- the last traces of adrenaline still ran through her body, making her feel quivery and happy.

"You're pure evil," he said.

"Me? You're the one who bent me over and had your way with me."

"You were winding me up. You made me do it."

"Oh, that'll stand up in court," she said, and they both laughed. The sun came out from behind the clouds as they drove home, and Kerri thought she had never seen a day quite so beautiful.

# # #

Once home, she kicked off her heels the moment they were through the front door.

"Oh, thank god," she said, hopping on one foot and massaging the other with her hand.

"I told you not to wear those damn things," her father said as he set down the plastic bag full of tools.

"Father knows best, I guess. Do I have time for a bath before lunch?"

"That depends, when are you making lunch?" He made a show of plopping down in the easy chair.

"Very funny. It's totally your turn. I made breakfast."

He raised a hand. "Don't say another word. Captain Crunch it is."

For answer, she pulled off her top and tossed it at him, then undid her skirt and let it drop as she walked backward to the bathroom. She took a moment to pose in the doorway, fully naked, arms up, tilting her hips and giving him full view of her ass. She looked over her shoulder and took a moment to enjoy his astonished look before she slammed the door shut with one aching heel.

# # #

She ran a relatively cool bath -- as predicted, the day had turned quite hot -- and lowered herself into the water with a sigh of relief. After letting the water cool her off for a while, she took some soap and a brush to her legs, trying to work out the grime. The red mark on her stomach had mostly faded, but there was still a dark smudge of grease just above her navel.

She heard a soft knock on the door. "It's unlocked," she said. The door creaked open and her father poked his head around.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course."

He stepped in, closed the door behind him, and sat down on the floor next to the tub.

"Have you even taken a bath since you were a little girl?" he asked. "I think you started insisting on showers the day you were old enough to take one by yourself."

She shrugged bare, wet shoulders. "I'm feeling nostalgic," she said.

He touched one soapy knee, stroking it softly with his rough hand, and nodded at the mark on her stomach. "Does it hurt?"

"Not really."

"I was too rough," he said.

She laughed. "You really weren't. You're not going to break me, dad. I'm fine. I loved it."

He smiled. "Really? It wasn't too rough?"

"Really," she said, looking directly into his eyes. "A lot."

He laughed under his breath. "So, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Uh-oh," she said, fetching the washcloth and lifting her arms above her head to dribble cool water on her shoulders. "Am I getting punished again already?"

He shook his head. "No, it's... this is a little serious."

"Oh," she said, feeling a little deflated. This seemed to be the rhythm of the weekend so far -- lovely tension building up between them, passionate release, followed by the inevitable Getting Serious. She began to wonder if this was just part of the cycle now that things had changed so drastically between them.

But she drew her knees up under her chin and put on her best smile. "Go ahead."

He winced, as he always did when he was thinking something unpleasant. "I've just been thinking -- what happens when this weekend is over? I mean, what is this... thing we're doing?"

"Why does it have to be anything?" she asked. "It can just be what it is. Why isn't that enough?"

He shook his head. "I don't know if I can think of it like that. I mean, this is a big secret to have to keep... and what about the next time you come to visit? What about the holidays, when your sister is here too?"

She snorted softly. "Who says Kim wouldn't want to join in?"

"Kerri, be serious."

"Sorry." She ran her fingernails up and down her legs while she thought. "I didn't really think that far ahead, dad. I didn't even know if you would totally reject me if I came on to you. I thought that maybe you might feel... this way toward me, but I wasn't sure. Now that I am sure, I don't know where it goes from here. I mean, it's not like I can marry you, like I wanted to when I was little."

He laughed. "Who says I want to be tied down anyway?"

"Don't flatter yourself," she said, leaning her cheek on one knee and looking at him sideways. "I am so over you."

"Thanks," he said, and splashed her a little. She grinned and splashed him back. He responded by lunging in and tickling her -- he'd always known just where her most sensitive spots were -- and she shrieked, sending a fountain of water into the air. Her playful struggles became an embrace, and he silenced her giggles with a long kiss. When their lips parted, she leaned her forehead against his, their mouths inches apart.

"Dad, I'm having a great time with you up here," she said. "I just want to enjoy the weekend. Do we really have to figure out what this means for the rest of our lives?"

He shrugged. "I suppose not. I just don't want there to be any regrets."

"Dad, the only thing I would possibly regret is not having the time of my life while I'm up here. I promise."

"Okay," he said, and tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear. "Then that's what we're going to do. This is the last time I get serious on you, I promise." He brushed his fingertip against her ear, and she shivered a little.

"You made my arms goose-bumpy," she said, and then he put a hand on her cheek and kissed her again, deeply, their tongues twining. She half-turned in the bath and leaned against him, throwing her arms around his neck. She felt his hands on her breasts, and she made a delighted little noise, leaning in further to encourage his touch. His hands were big enough to almost entirely cover her breasts, and she loved the feel of his rough skin on them.

When the kiss broke, she drew back and saw his shirt was soaking wet from their splashing.

"Oops," she said.

"Don't worry about it. Finish your bath and come on out to the living room," he said. "Oh, and wear something nice."

She gave him a quizzical look. "Why?"

"Because I want to take it off you," he said, and grinned. He gave her one last playful splash, and then left.

# # #

Kerri finished her bath and padded to her bedroom in a towel. From her clothing, she picked out a white button-up sweater -- comfortable, but entirely too thin to wear in public -- and the skirt she hadn't quite felt she could get away with on the trip into town. Because she knew they probably wouldn't be leaving the house again, she eschewed the underwear, hoping he would get a chance to discover the lack of it.

She finished off with some black shoes -- comfortable ones this time -- and brushed her blonde hair down over her shoulders. Her breasts weren't quite big enough to create cleavage without help, so she compensated by undoing one more button than she would have normally, showing off the inner curves of her breasts, knowing it would distract him. Pleased with the result, she gave herself one last glance in the mirror and then left the bedroom.

Her father was waiting in the living room, on the couch where they'd had their first big talk. She pranced up to the couch and plopped down beside him.

"Hi, dad!" she exclaimed, and was gratified to see his eyes widen a bit.

"You..." he trailed off, drinking her in with his eyes. "That outfit makes you look..."

"Slutty?"

"I was going to say young."

"Good, because I was going for both." She twirled a lock of hair around one finger coquettishly.

He rubbed his chin, the gears in his head obviously working. "You planned ahead, didn't you? You planned ahead quite a bit."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, this isn't exactly an outfit you'd wear to class. I raised you. You're tee shirt and jeans all the way. This isn't you at all."

"You don't like it?"

"I didn't say that. I'm just saying it's not--"

"Me," she finished. "It is me. It's just a side of me no one else sees. Or is ever going to see."

"Uh-huh. And what side is that?"

"Um... Daddy's little whore?" she said, and then burst into gales of laughter at his slack-jawed expression. "I'm sorry, I can't say that with a straight face."

He rubbed his temple with his fingers. "Clearly, I've underestimated you."

"I can change it you want," she said with a shrug.

"No. Just commenting on how warped you are, young lady."

"You have no idea," she said. "But I think you like it." She scooted a little closer to him, drawing her heels under her.

"I do."

"So, what's the special occasion that I'm dressing nice for?" she asked. "Beyond you just taking my clothes off again?"

"I actually had an idea I wanted to run by you," he said.

"Okay. Is it dirty?"

He grimaced. "Sort of?"

"Meaning not really, but okay, go ahead."

"Well, first we have lunch--"

She lifted an eyebrow "Lunch? That's your dirty, dirty plan?"

"No. Don't interrupt your father. We have lunch, and then I was thinking... camping."

Kerri blinked. "Camping. Like, with tents."

"Well, one tent."

"And bugs and snakes and bears."

"There are no bears up here. Also, we'd be camping like a mile from the house."

"So the cops won't have far to search for our half-eaten corpses. Well, that's something at least."

Steve scratched his cheek. "I'm getting the feeling you're not going for this."

She grinned. "Well, maybe, but seriously... why? We have beds here. And heat. And electricity. And a roof."

He sighed. "Because we're alone for miles in every direction out here. I purchased a whole lot of land, and I never really leave the house except to run errands. I'd like to just get out, under the stars, eat food out of a can, and..."

He was dodging something. Kerri's curiosity was instantly piqued. "And what? There's something else."

"And, I want to... see you naked in the great outdoors," he said.

Her eyes widened. "Oh my," she said. "The floodgates open. A little exhibitionism and now you're hungry for more. The manacles of repression are coming off--"

"Don't psychoanalyze me," he said. "I don't like it."

"Sorry," she said, and put a hand on his knee. "I'm just teasing."

"Yeah, I've noticed that. You seem to like teasing me."

She shrugged. There was no point in denying it. She made a mental note to herself to be careful -- they'd worked through a lot of uncertainty to get to this point, and she didn't want to accidentally send him back into silence with a careless word.

She tossed her hair back over her shoulder. "So, are you really asking, or is this one of those parental things where I have no choice?"

He gave her a skeptical look. "Kerri, when have I ever been able to make you do something you didn't want to do? Or, for that matter, keep you from something you did want?"

She grinned. "You make a good point. Okay, I'm game. When do we leave?"

"Whenever you want," he said. "I did most of the packing while you were still in the bath."

"I'm impressed," she said.

He touched her cheek. "See? You're not the only one who can make devious plans. Go pack some warmer clothes, just in case. I'll finish putting the gear in the truck."

She got up from the couch and went to fetch her things. This was going to be fun.

autoplot
autoplot
1,035 Followers
12