Coming Home: Davis Brothers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,344 Followers

Lonnie looked at Brandon for a moment. "You think you might stop by tomorrow night?"

Brandon shrugged. "Nah. Don't see why."

"Oh," Lonnie said, looking disappointed. He slid a little closer to Brandon. "I just thought maybe... well..." Lonnie's fingers ghosted over Brandon's hand.

Brandon stepped back, jerking his hand away from the sparks of Lonnie's touch. "Are you fucking hitting on me? I already told you. I ain't no fag, cupcake."

"Don't call me that," Lonnie said, raising his voice at Brandon for the first time.

"I can call you whatever I want," Brandon snarled. "Cupcake."

Lonnie scoffed. "God. You're such a homophobic asshole."

"Homophobic? I have a gay brother. I'm no homophobe. I sure don't have a reason to be afraid of a little sissy like you."

Brandon's harsh rejection finally pushed Lonnie over the edge. Lonnie blinked back the tears that pricked his eyes. He shoved Brandon's chest with both of his hands as hard as he could, getting even madder when Brandon didn't even budge an inch. "You're a big Neanderthal; a fucking self-loathing closet case!"

Brandon brought his arms up, slapping Lonnie's hands away. "Don't you fucking cuss at me and don't fucking touch me, because I sure as shit will hit you back."

Lonnie's mouth gaped open at Brandon's words. "You would, you hypocrite! You're nothing but a bully, scared of what people will think of you, so you try to hide it by hurting others. I don't know what I ever saw in you!"

Lonnie tried to push Brandon again, and though Brandon was totally stunned by Lonnie's admission, he managed to grab his arms.

"Let me go!" Lonnie screamed as he fought and slapped at Brandon. He tried to shove his knee into Brandon's crotch, and just barely connected with his dick and balls. A very hard dick and very blue balls.

"Knock it off!" Brandon growled. He tried to hold Lonnie by the upper arms, but he wasn't prepared when Lonnie grabbed at his cock. "Hey!"

Before Brandon could fully process what was going on, Lonnie was scrambling to unbuckle the big man's belt. Brandon looked down at the top of Lonnie's head, his hands pawing at Brandon's crotch. Brandon was stunned for a second, unable to move, only able to watch Lonnie's nimble fingers. Shaking out of his daze, he grabbed at the smaller man's trembling hands, but Lonnie managed to pull down the zipper. Since Brandon didn't wear underwear under his jeans, his cock sprang free.

Lonnie gasped aloud at the size of Brandon's erection. Lonnie may not have had experience with many different partners, but he knew what to do. He knew what guys liked. He just hoped he could do justice with a dick this size. He dropped down to his knees and wrapped both fists around the enormous shaft and sucked it into his mouth before Brandon could stop him.

Brandon groaned as the end of his cock was suddenly surrounded by moist heat. Lonnie gagged repeatedly on his ten inches as his head bobbed up and down. Lonnie had pulled back the foreskin, exposing the sensitive head to his swirling tongue. He couldn't deep throat it to the root, but his enthusiastic sucking more than made up for it, and he still took it deeper than any woman ever had. A small hand slid up and down with his mouth, twisting and pulling, while the other fondled and rolled his big nuts, which were already starting to tighten in their sack.

Brandon had never been sucked off like this in his life. Lonnie was doing it like he was starving for it, like he was made to suck cock, like his life depended on it. The sloppy slurping and sucking noises echoed in Brandon's ears.Then he started to moan and hum. The vibrations hit Brandon like a freight train. Not even a minute in and he was about to fucking lose it, like some teenage virgin getting his first blowjob on prom night. He felt the pressure building up and there was no stopping it.

"Fuck," Brandon groaned. His knees buckled and he gripped the back of Lonnie's head with one of his big hands. If he was going to suck his cock, then he was damn well going to do it right and finish it. "Suck it! Swallow my fucking load, boy!"

With a roar, Brandon bucked forward and exploded. He heard Lonnie choke and gag as the first blast of semen slammed against the back of his throat. Brandon loosened his grip on the boy's head, but Lonnie just moaned and greedily took it. He never pulled off, just sucked and swallowed, milking every single blast of hot spunk that shot out of Brandon's aching balls.

Even after Brandon came down from his climax, Lonnie continued to moan and suckle on his still hard shaft.

Brandon stepped back, dazed and stunned at what just happened. A dude had just given him the best blowjob of his life, making him come harder than he could ever remember. A fucking 11 out of 10.

He looked down at the young man's face and he started to panic. Lonnie looked up at him in awe, his pouty lips juicy wet, come dripping down his chin. Brandon's cock lurched at the sight, wanting more of that hot mouth.

Brandon had to get the hell out of there. He tucked his still erect cock into his jeans and hurried out of the house to his truck as fast as he could, vowing to himself that he would never, ever return.

robcub32
robcub32
4,344 Followers