All Comments on 'Coming Home: Davis Brothers Ch. 04'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another sweet, enjoyable read

Thanks! I've been devouring this as the chapters have been added. Love your themes, love how you write! Much appreciated.

hentaifangirlhentaifangirlabout 13 years ago
Loved it

This is a brilliant addition to the story. I am glad to see Lonnie stand up for himself and set some ground rules. I love all of your stories and each week I check your page for new stories or chapter. I love the characters and their personalities. Please keep writing and I can't wait for more!!!!!

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Excellent

Another outstanding chapter. You are simply the best.

heatherleigh24heatherleigh24about 13 years ago
Love the Davis Brothers!

Another great chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wonderful

another great chapter - nice to see that Lonnie won't be a doormat but then I wouldn't expect anything less from your writing. thanks for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Such a lovely chapter! I'm definitely rooting for Lonnie this time around! can't wait for more

Contest4JenContest4Jenabout 13 years ago

The ending of this chapter actually made me say "nawwwww". I hope it isn't the end of the whole series though. Cheers :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
As Usual...

Absolutely Awesome!! Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Worth the wait!

Aw man, this was so awesome. Your writing has definitely gone to the next level. The chapters are short but captivating. I love that characters like Benji are more 3 dimensional and I that's a huge change. I also loved how we get back into the story in unexpected ways and the storytelling isn't so linear. Excellent job sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Better and Better

Your writing has gotten better and better with each story you have written. This chapter was exceptionally well written and i looking forward to reading more.

WolfGirl102WolfGirl102about 13 years ago
Woot

Yay another chapter. (: Loved it as usual.

amber1312amber1312about 13 years ago
wonderful

story, please dont let this be the end of their tale together there is so much more you could do with these two.

cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
As Great As You Ever Were

I love all of your stories. There was never anything wrong w/your writing! How condescending some are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Superb!

I'm so loving this story!! Yaayy for Ricky!! He's awesome :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't take it the wrong way

Aww I don't think any of the posters are being "condescending" like one commenter put it. it's just that with this story your writing has really changed gears and as a writer myself that's something you strive for. The dual storylines, the use of 3rd person narrative, those all bring a new feel to your writing. Even the characters are very well fleshed out and developed. I LOVE that.

lori1969lori1969about 13 years ago
Awesome!

Fuckin aye! Great story!

avidreader_01avidreader_01about 13 years ago
Well

I would say I'm surprised, but then I'd be lying. This story is simply amazing & your characters are so rich and full of life. Liked how Ben's hardheaded butt finally accepted Benji's help & isn't protesting too much though I could definitely understand the frustration of not being able to wipe your own ass or feed yourself. Lol, loved how inventive Benji was in gaining Ben's cooperation. I'm happy to see Brandon slowly starting to accept himself & his feelings for Lonnie & am glad that Lonnie made the ground rules clear for both himself & Brandon. Though I'm glad they're back together it was definitely not cool for Brandon to run off the way he did, but so far Brandon's been a runner so Lonnie really should have expected that response, but other than that, excellent job & can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Chapter

I love your story. It is great. The characters are so full of life. Thankfully Brandon realized how bad he messed up and was able to get Lonnie back. Also like the way that Ben and Benji are getting along. It's good to seem him accepting Benji's help even if it is a blow to his pride. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

THANKS!!!

strmy1959strmy1959about 13 years ago
Wonderful

Just love you writing. You just keep getting better and better. Love everything you write. Always checking for something new from you. Keep it coming. Thx for sharing with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I have LOVED everything you've written and this is absolutely one of the best. And I think my face almost melted when Lonnie was calling Brandon "Daddy"-- so effing hot. *sigh* I'll now go back to impatiently waiting for the next chapter.

julrijulriabout 13 years ago
One of your best.

Rob that was the best so far... red it last night at 3am when i saw it was released. re-read it this morning and just again now! You have a wonderful way with your subjects that has drawn me in like no other writer. Your attention to detail is marvelous. Very erotic, very real and down to earth.. You're killing me waiting for the rest.

p.s make sure Lonnie gets to go to Target the next story will ya. Big daddy's house does need help!

You described him perfectly by the way from untrimmed (thank god) pubes to the fur above his ass Y. Rounded belly oh man!.....That was HOT and I wished i was his cupcake! WOOF! I wouldn't have let him go myself.

Thank you again....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YAY!!!

I really loved it! was so happy to see another chapter posted! Can't wait to see what you write next (No pressure just anxiously waiting)

;)

N

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Loved it...

Just absolutely loved it. And I'd say you're doing great with the POV-no worries there. LOL, and I agree with whoever said Lonnie needs to drag him to Target *grin*

Excellent chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow!

Absolutely great! Hoping for another chapter of Big Daddy & Cupcake "setting up house" and "getting together". Maybe Lonnie can help give him ideas on flipping the house (since he lived in it for a while). :o) Always love your work!!!! Can't wait for whatever you write next....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Any more?

I am sure we want to hear Brandon tell Lonnie how he feels about him not just think it. But your writing is maturing. Your "receiving" characters have become much less poor victims and more equal partners which I like. Though I would love Brandon and Ben for that matter to be on the receiving end for once. Mmm Mmm.

squeakisqueakiabout 13 years ago
FIVE

What can I say? Lonnie better make Brandon know he's worth it and more....yeah an upgrade for the house is in order

Rockyroads50Rockyroads50about 13 years ago
More?

Please tell me it's not so, that this is not the end of Brandon and Lonnie's story. I'm also enjoying the updates in Ben & Benji's lives. As always your stories and characters are excellent. I don't think I'll ever tire of reading your submissions. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

afrodita79afrodita79about 13 years ago
Cant wait

Love the story cant wait for the next chapter, like some one was saing Brandon need to tell Lenny how he feel and se how the develop as a cople...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I agree with the above.

I wish you could publish every day. I really enjoy your style and plots. I also hope you continue to deepen the relation between Brandon and Lonnie. The suggestion of Lonnie helping redecorate Brandon's house and also help with the flip is great. That's what relationships are all about. I hope you at least consider taking the plot that direction. Thanks again for your great work.

poshbillionaireposhbillionaireabout 13 years ago

This is such a heart warming story, love all your characters. Hope it doesn't end here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Time for the next installment yes??

CarelessLoveCarelessLovealmost 13 years ago
Loved it.^_^

The Davis brothers are so adorable. Thank you for writing their stories. They're my very favorites. I hope their is more to this story. I'd love to see how Lonnie and Brandon work out.

QhuayLoveQhuayLovealmost 13 years ago

Wow, I haven't been able to read for a few weeks and I've coming back to see all these updates have just made my day. This chapter was really great because Brandon has finally woken up from the delusion he's been operating under. Great chapter as always. :)

RikonaRikonaover 12 years ago

its funny to me how Brandom calls Ricky a little ugly lol nice story

shhh_mellowshhh_mellowabout 12 years ago
Loved it!!!!

You write amazing stories please keep it going

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

The best chapter of an absolutely amazing series. Every time I read it, I'm so relieved that Brandon comes to his senses immediately, talks to his brother and gets together with Lonny after apologizing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really love this story

and I am not gay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Finally!! Damn... That was intense... Until now :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
definitely one of the best stories Ive read

Everything by rob is......

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago

Soooo goood ........... !!!

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Realization Strikes Home.

I love the way you switch between the two Davis Brothers and their relationships. Both are big, muscular bears and the objects of their affections are very slimly built younger men, but seem to complement the bigger men.

It took me a while to decide to read "Coming Home:Davis Brothers", when there were so many chapters involved, but am so glad I did. Very heart-wrenching all round.

Now I can look forward to Ch. 5.

Love and Blessings to you from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Questions to Face!

Brandon has to confront the reality of his attraction to Lonnie, and resolve the sexual questions between them, having been wisely advised by Ben. He seems to have resolved that dilemma.

As for Ben, he needs to give up some of his macho image and face the reality of his reliance on Benji, in his temporarily disabled situation. And this he seems to have achieved after testing Benji's patience to the limit. He finally came to realize that Benji was not just his "fuck-toy", but his life's partner, and that they had a mutual care and obligation to each other.

Thank you once again, robcub32 from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Reality Check

When Brandon finally realized that he did not need to put a label on his relationship with Lonnie, after talking with Ben, he was able to face the fact that he was in love with Lonnie. And Lonnie was willing to take him back, but as a partner, and not a fuck-toy.

Then, of course, Ben had a realization check and recognized his dependence on Benji for the term of his disability. It's just like any relationship with its ups and downs.

So both Davis brothers need to have a good look at themselves, and their relationship with their younger, more slightly built partners.

Let's hope that there is more understanding all round, and that each couple develops a better understanding of each other.

Love and blessings to you, robcub32, from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Satisfactory Conclusion

Of course, robcub32, as with all your stories, I had to come back to read about the Davis Brothers. I don't know how much of this is just fiction or reality, but Ben and Benji, Brandon and Lonnie are very real people to me, and I am greatly turned on by their relationships and, even though I have read their story several times, I keep praying for good outcomes for them all.

Thank you, Rob, for these wonderful characters, and all their ups and downs, in bed and out.

Love to you from Patrick X

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's about happiness, right! And falling in love with the one who makes that happened.

I enjoy your writing.

I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered, whose stories were those.

I don't know yet how it will developed, but I was scared when Brandon got aroused hugging Benny.

This can't be happening, these two brothers should not have to deal with that. They only have each other, and would be devastated.

And Ben and Benjy are too in love and happy. Their relationship is not based on superficiality to be jeopardized with Brandon getting in it this way.

So, l am so thrilled that he met Lonnie and found happiness, and not to have to betray his brother and his love Benjy, in a way his only family!

Now, it's time for him to fall in love and really be happy.

Because that man was hurting and really lonely. He deserves a better life.

At least, that's what I am hoping to find out, when I read the rest of the story.

Robcub32, thank you for your stories.

Please keep up the good work and God bless you.

Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
Closure

Thank goodness for Ben's wisdom, and his advice to his big brother, about where he should direct his affections, even after the way he had been treating Benji.. Let's hope Brandon can realize how important Lonnie is to his emotional well-being.

I still find the descriptions of the gay couplings a little bit overwhelming, It sends my groin and dick into a spin.

Best wishes and Love and Blessings from Patrick X

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

I love the 'fck the labels' part and just do whatever makes you happy, cause I for one struggled to find description for my sexuality and I think doing what makes me happy is a better way of embracing and looking at things in my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous