All Comments on 'Coming Home Early'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
beesfanbeesfanover 19 years ago
Hang on.

This is Literotica, loving wives category! Cheating husband? Nah, doesn't happen! And, obviously, it would have been far more true to life if the cheated upon wife had gotten massively turned on and hidden somewhere in the room while masturbating herself to the biggest orgasm of her life. You've clearly let the side down Patricia. Here's to the next time!

As always, quality writing, and real people reacting as real people do.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Patti, Patti, Patti,

Now you have gone and done it (again)! You just keep on topping the one from before. Love your stories, you do a terrific job each and every time.

Can't wait for your next!

George

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
Oh Deary me

WAY too vindictive and shrewish for me.

Jesus Christ - she DID contribute massively to the problem, not that his solution was at all sensible either.

Definitely not my cup of tea.

Two stupid people makes for not much of a story.

Who was supposed to be the hero??

Who was I supposed to root for??

No one -therefore no interestat all.

rpsuchrpsuchover 19 years ago
What?

Are we commenting on different stories? Just how did she contribute to what he did? By working to support him through law school? Funny, before I got there I was going to write Patricia that she could be entitled to share his livelihood for the rest of his career.

Shrewish? She got betrayed. She expressed her anger briefly and she did what she had to do. What on earth is wrong with anything she did?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What the...?

Let's see now. Husband catches slut wife, kicks her cheating ass out, takes the money and the house, finds new soulmate, and lives happily ever after. Good for him.

Wive catches slut husband, kicks his cheating ass out, takes the money and the house, finds new soulmate, and lives happily ever after. That crazy bitch! She can't do that. It was all her fault.

It's an unpleasant relief to know that the good old double standard is still alive and well.

Way to go Pat. Well done. Loved every word of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
And the Score is 10100 or More

Oh, well 100 then-- Damn you are good - actually much better than just good - very readable and very entertaining - humorous even - as always great job!!! Thanks and Best Regards

P.S. - What's with Kangaierue's below comment - myoptic - brain loss - even forgot to say thanks for completing the story - Hmm, maybe it's the rubbing alceeehol - external only sweetie.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Great Again

Patricia, i can't get enough of your stories.

"There was some unrestrained yelling, aimed in the general direction of heaven apparently, judging from the calls to God."

This is priceless. Statements like this one above from a writer is what makes you unique. You are so good.

You should be getting paid for your stories .

Gary

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Excellent! Well done!

First I want to know what states y'all live in because the ONLY flaw I found was her ability to receive 1/2 his income in perpetuity. The only way that happens here is if he was in the military and they had been married for over 1/2 his career. The she gets half his retirement. In my state, otherwise the money stops after she gets remarried.

As I said that was the ONLY flaw. (Ok, I was taken aback by a 24 year old needing extra strength pain relievers. I think Pat the writer was interjecting with Pat the character there, to be fair. When I was 24 I was jumping out of perfectly good airplanes, not eatting for 72 hours and existing on 3 hours sleep as my daily bread and butter at beautiful Ft.Stewart and loving it but I am a rare specimen of manly virility) but otherwise it was damn well written, great characters, guest characters to lend context and continuity, tastes great, less filling. What do you want out of a story, folks! SHOULD she have hidden in the closet and so forth as the other poster suggested?!

Naw! All y'all are poltroons! This was a 5 end of story! Go get 'em Pat! Here her roar!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 19 years ago
Hell hath no fury!

I really liked it! The mistakes were all the husbands. She was hard working and faithful. When a man is "misunderstood", he takes solace with a woman that understands him. That could be believable. He doesn't screw numerous bimbos. That is a tomcat. It is interesting to see the situation from a woman's perspective. We don't get many slut husband stories!Great job.

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 19 years ago
What A Lady!

Well, She did it again.

Another quality story, that rings real.

I nominate Pat as the QUEEN of the Loving Wives Catagory!

You GO Girl!

Rob Conners

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Moved and Seconded!

Votes Nay?

Votes affirming? Is Queen really an elected office? :-)

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh

OH this is so good my complaments to the writer. I enjoyed this reversal of the old husband catching the wife story. It was just so good to see this. The "It's only sex" or "I realy only love you." Yes once again this is good. A back stabbing spouse getting what they deserve. I'm going to have to pay more attention to your stories.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Served the bastard right!!!!!

She had all the right in the world to divorce that asshole because he was a serial cheater!!

Fucker! He should have lost everything!!

Great story!!! Not another I-will-get-revenge-sex-you-mother-fucker type of story.

Thanks!

willyb220willyb220over 19 years ago
Got My Vote

Patti, you have my vote for Queen. I loved it. A great turnaround on the old weather beaten cheating wife tale. Fantastic!

Will

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Without peer!!

Judge Patty: How refreshing to read a tale about "the other half." Your stories are written very well and appeal to levels of maturity above junior high. You are truly without peer. Thanks for another wonderful submission.

Philip

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Wonderful

Patricia,

Thank you for not writing the normal "loving wives" story where either the wifes cheats and there are no consequences, or about the cuckold husband. You wrote a very believable story. The roles were reversed, the cheating husband lost a great deal, and the wife had a better life afterward. Although the better life afterward is not a guarante in divorces, I agree that the cheating partner should pay dearly for their actions. Thank you again, and I look forward to more stories from you.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
great

A very good story with some reallity in it. It shows how cheating wrong and can hurt everyone involved no matter who is doing it. Again great story

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Another great story from you

I hope that the crappy authors of "cheating spouse" stories are checking the scores on their offal (oops...sorry) their offerings compared to this fantastic story.

A story with a good, strong lead character that has a realistic response to cheating combined with consequences to cheating make for a great story.

I thank you for taking the time and effort in writing this wonderful tale.

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
I get the message!

Ok! Not to erotic, but a public service announcement.

She did'nt deserve that bastard! And he got what was coming!!!!!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I ONLY LOVE YOU.....HAHAHAHA!!!

I repeat....I ONLY LOVE YOU....HAHAHA

Why is it when a woman says those exact words and adds..."it was only sex", we guys get suckered and fall for it...but when a guy says it...the hollowness rings through big time. This gal has got more balls than half the husbands in the story lines presented here...the story smacks of my favorite all time story called "Permission".

good stuff Patricia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
G G R R R -ATE

Wow, I loved it. Talk about putting someone in their place. What a great job she did. Some people never learn, plus being really stupid. Enjoyed the story very much. Good writing &keep up the good stpries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Macho Women Suck

Come on!! She should have took time to take care of her home life too!! It's not always the guy's fault!!!

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
Oh how wonderful to read a REAL story

ALL YOU COMMENTATORS! BE SURE TO VOTE, IN ADDITION TO WHAT YOU PUT DOWN WHEN COMMENTING.

Now, has every one else on The Corner made a comment yet?

Patti, this was superb. I am insisting my significant all read this.

It's so good I may reconsider and stop writing. If it were a competition I already throw in the towel. Love you Patti! My only concern is my good friend Kanga. She must be having a terrible day and week. Or perhaps she was pulling your leg. You even had a complete ending, leaving no strings untied.

Doug

wolfarmywolfarmyover 19 years ago
Well Done! Excellent in every way!

Excellent piece of writing, oh a note to the comment that macho women suck, you didn't have the balls to sign your name and please, hurry home because your village is missing their idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great as Usual

I agree with Anon USAsquirrel etc. - some of you guys are loony-toons. I would bet green money that you guys bitching that the wife was equally at fault are the same guys who bitch at cuckold stories. Piss on that - if the guy fucks up he deserves the same treatment we all want to see in the cheating wife stories.

Good for Pat and good for the wife in this story. I love it when the good guy wins.

p.s. I bitch about cuckold stories some too but at least im not a damn hypocrite.

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
A Must Read for all Law School Spouses

Last I heard the number of spouses whose marriages do not survive Law School is around 75%. I've not seen any statistics as to wether the cheating students said they planned to use their spouses from the beginning or wether the plan was formulated during a study session.

Your story should be manadatory reading for the first year spouses. Thanks for a good read as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Applause Applause Applause Applause

And More Appause - Your time, efort and talent in this theme of accountibility - of life's realities - of consequence in broken contracts is both refreshing and entertainingly appreciated.

Most other authors pale in comparison with thier contrived, contorted oblique versions of lifes sick non-consentual, nonconsequential and cuckolding possiblities.

That homage paid, I'm concerned with The Troubador's below comment of competitive capitulation and tongue in cheek consideration to stop writting. There is obligation to be considered. Purpose must be served. Voids must be filled with the certain known strong talent available and appreciated. Balance against the sickness's is manditory. Must I go on. Give it up Doug - get back to work - now!!!

In truth, forget theme - just consider talent - we need more "STORY TELLERS" like Pat and Doug and The 20 to 30 others, who put their credible entertaining wits and word weavings to work here regularly. They are the reason why we come here!! Then we wade through the chaff of non-credibility in hopes of finding other upward moving growing changing authors who subscribe or strive to many or most of the same principles. They are coming forth, but so slowly that its critical that this cadre - these STORY TELLER keepers are important to set the stage and the bar for them to know the how and what too's.

So stay awhile longer and longer and longer - as you are needed and appreciated!!! Selfishly Thanks - Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A piece of fantasy

I think you have great writing skills, but I thought this revenge story was a bit unrealistic, and I say this as the male counterpart to the woman in this story -- that's right, husband of cheating law school wife, thankfully many years ago! Her law degree and (how shall I say it) professional ruthlessness insured that it was as painful as could be imagined, and I got by far the worst side of the deal. After all, the debt from that legal education I paid for insured that I couldn't afford a decent lawyer for myself.

Revenge stories tend to slant everything in one direction. In the beginning you gave our heroine her fair share of the responsibility for the flavorless relationship, but from then on, it came across to me as a bit melodramatic and one-dimensional. I'm going to hasten to read some of your other stories because of your obvious talent, and because you have a good heart, but I thought this one was a bit too convenient (it is never that simple to prove infidelity in real life and the courts simply don't care anymore anyway) and one-sided (OK, OK, I know, as if cheating spouse stories around her were realistic. OK, I'll give you a five and hope you consider my comments constructive). I'm very sorry to post anonymously this time. I usually leave my name.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardabout 19 years ago
We are blessed...

...truely blessed to have authors like Patricia51 on here.

With out them we would have nothing but the big cock lover, cuckold loving husband, slut wife tales.

Some people have said that she had some major fault in this relationship failing. major? no...minor yes, anytime two people fall out both people are to blame. BUT her only fault was to being the provider in the family and for going along iwth the husband's wishes. (damn seems exactly like a reversal on the cheating wife story)

And personally I think the guy got off light!...well from the wife at least...

Hey Pat, am I mistaken or is the lady officer in this story the same one in some of your others?

Ah well, now I leave this story and probally have to trudge through more of the 'oh I love to see my wife with other men' tales until Pat, Troub, or one of the other 'greats' bless us again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
That was funny.

However, whatever community property the law degree would be, she would not get half on his income. Before he would lose half his income, he wouldn't practice law. Perhaps she would get the amount of the cost for the degree.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
My Theory

First, I like it. The shoe's on the other foot - a cheating husband with a trusting wife.

Nice ending too - and she lived happily ever after.

But I noticed in the list of your submissions that this story didn't have that little red icon. An interesting exception. My theory is that men reading this tale don't like the outcome. I'll go even further and bet that if you had posted this under a pseudonym, the rating would have been even lower. First, your admirers might not have read this story (not knowing it was yours). And perhaps this lower rating might be because some of my fellow males have rather fragile egos, especially when it involves issues of the bed and their women.

Another thought about the issue of the divorce settlement - this is a work of fiction, not a documentary. These details don't have to be true all the time. And sometimes having some less than real justice makes the punishment all the sweeter.

Loved the visual image of her straying spouse set out with the feather duster.........you're soooo bad!

And, while I'm at it, one last point that really burns my toast. When you folks out there elect to leave comments, do so only after you've made a trip to your local bookstore and bought yourselves a dictionary. Quite a few of the authors that submit stories on this site work hard to present a good story free from typos & spelling errors. How about extending the same courtesy to them and their readers.

And for those that catch me in an error of my own making, I can only plead a momentary brain fart.

pamper1pamper1over 18 years ago
Thank you... Loved it!

Good change of scenary from the normal kind of stories, although I write the normal kind of stories.

Thank you for the enlightening look into how a wife should react to a cheating husband.

I've always said, payback is a bitch... you did great on the story!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
A great story.

Wow! This was unexpected. A 'cheating husband' tale with no reconciliation and I loved it. The wife (loving!) basicaly cut off hubby's testicles for a change and, by the comments, many of the 'old boys' didn't seem to like it. I thought it great that, for a change, the shoe is on the other foot and wifey got some satisfaction. I just love a 'happy ending'.

Patricia, you are a master of the genre and I keep cumming back to you stories.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Good story

You write really well, kid. Your stories flow well; and some have some neat twists! I've read this story twice and thought I commented on it, but NO; sorry Patty.

I'm surprised there aren't more stories about men cheating, actually. Women usually take them back, for some reason. This wife was a little stronger than most so this husband got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice

Nice one Patricia,I have finally got around to catching sme of your stories. This one is very good and includes a good bit of humour.You are up there with the best.

zoltantheduckzoltantheduckabout 18 years ago
Nice One

Well done Patricia, after all the cheating wife stories it's nice to see one where the cheating husband gets fucked in the arse (so to speak) for a change, and no, I'm not female, it's just great to see the equasion evened out a little.

shangoshangoabout 18 years ago
You have alot of people fooled

When your stories involve Sapphic adultery, the Husband always comes back to apologize (or call the Lover on the phone), but when a man cheats, it's off to the races! I can tell that you're a Southerner. No other being on earth can be as hypocritical as a white southerner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One of my all time favorites here!

I think it's great: a brain-dead hubby and a smart wife!

Well done, Patricia!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the wife

Dear Patricia,

i really think you over did the way the wifes wrath if the wife had come home instead of staying at the office and screwing around till late hours she could have been giving some of that time to him and him to her and instead of having him served in front of the girl she could have try to talk to him about there problems he was young and she was over the hill and sex starved women all she cared about is herself no one else mattered .

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Superb story, thank you

Heh, I resemble that remark, shango. Better to whistle Dixie than be an anal compulsive damn Yankee.

Liked the story when I first read it, still do. Thanks, Patricia for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
As one who is sick of the numerous cheating ---

female versions of this plot and the hateful male comments about the character of the guilty wife, I would love to hear those same males comment on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
really liked the story

I liked it but, as in my own case, I chose to stay with my wife, I have to wnder if she really loved him at all, I prefer to save the good after a 20+ year marriage than to throw it away. Living in a small southern town it was easy to get the point across she was off limits after story came out that the first they noticed me in the room with them was when I was holding his balls in one hand and a straight razor in the other. I came close to making him a eunich that day but I did forward a set of photos to his wife she wasn't near as forgiving. It took countless fights a chastity belt and about 5 years till we got past the issue. She now gets regular spankings and still 10 years later wears the chastity belt which my daughter, that had from before I married, holds the key when am on the road. It is at her request that we still use it, she says it removes temptation to give in to her darkside. For me, the having to get back out there thing scared me to death being on the shy side and a bit of a loner type starting over was not an option. The good thing is we started to discuss our thoughts, fantasies, and feelings we actually have a stronger union now than the first 25 years or so. Keep up the good writing thanks.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Nicely plotted story

What is sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander. Perhaps

if she had researched it, before applying the boot, she would have found out why it happened. I suspect that it was the old problem of his feeling that he was about to not need her anymore. This judgement against his future earnings is nice, but I can't believe it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WELL

Male or Female--You fucked, You fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cool story!

Speaking as a guy, I loved this! Dunno if law tuition is communal property but geez, what a dickwad! I wonder if folks like winterfrog and ohio are like him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
O. K.

I gave this story the highest rating just for the story line DAMN IT IS GOOD. Write some more like this. Good luck and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Silly people

Roy was silly, actually stupid and arrogant. His propseperous law career is problematic, and the the value to her (assuming she'd get the order) would be limited.

Either part, there is a certain satisfaction with consequences.

incestor007incestor007about 14 years ago
Revenge?

If some one is not happy with marrige, why not just get over it. Why ruin someone else's life. If she was not giving what he wanted he shoud have stepped out, (his mistake). When she found she should have stepped out, instead of making someone's life miserable for ever(Her mistake). They was not much time investment in their marrige. They were having more life left than they have spend. Everyone makes mistake. YOu dont have to live with their mistakes, But also not have to ruin their career and life.

This is not sympathy for him, But two people if thye were in love have some decency to just let them go on with their lives. Seperation from your lovebuds is very big punishment itself.

Why it is always difficult for woman to 'forgive'. If situation is reversed, it is difficult for man to 'forget'. 'Acceptance' always depends on their relation.

hrnicholhrnicholabout 14 years ago
This wasn't revenge--it was JUSTICE!

When adults make mistakes, do wrong, show errors in judgement and etc., they are chastized by themselves and society. When children follow the same path, the adults in their lives are responsible to do the same for them.

Hubby is a child, and the proper discipline for naughty children is a spanking, either literally or figuratively. Wife is the adult, the responsibility for the administration of discipline is hers, as is the choice of the instrument to be used.

It is particularly just to use the element in his life that she has been most responsible for providing as the instrument of his correction. The fact that it is to happen in perpetuity is merely frosting on the cake, most particluarly in the face of his less than supportive comments concerning her place in his life.

Those who can't see the justice that was administered probably have need of a little of the same themselves.

VulcezVulcezabout 14 years ago
Well written

I like your style, understated but very clear. Liked it a lot.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Just a great story!

Someone else commented that: "it was not revenge but justice." I think that pretty well describes my feelings about it too. Thanks for a really fine story.

jiminabjiminabover 13 years ago
Good one

May not be a loving wife story but it sure isn't a loving hubby story. You play, you pay. Regardless of sex. Turnabout is fair. Thanks Patricia. Jim ps. ignore all the blazers.

ginrunnerxginrunnerxover 13 years ago
Outstanding

A cheat is a cheat, male or female. Well written and funny as HELL. Thanks

BH

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
great story patrica51

even though you had a few moronic comment, like the one from incestor007, as you can tell by the screen name were his ideas come from. It just goes to show how women feel when men fuck around. Nice ending with his law degree.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5 stars! Original and creative!

That was so much fun; I truly enjoyed it.

A law degree is property and in no state would the working spouse receive half the income of the spouse with the degree. However, some states will treat the contribution of the working spouse as a loan to be repaid.

In Hubbard v. Hubbard the Supreme Court of Oklahoma affirmed in part and reversed in part the district court holding that Mrs. Hubbard, who had supported her husband for twelve years through college, medical school, internship and residency, had a property interest in her husband's medical degree. " The Hubbards divorced shortly after Dr. Hubbard completed his hospital residency.

The lower court found that Mrs. Hubbard had a " 'vested

interest in the defendant's medical profession, which is deemed to be a valuable property right,' " and awarded her $100,000 gross alimony in lieu of property division. In a per curiam opinion, the Oklahoma Supreme Court took the position of the majority in Graham that a professional degree is a form of intangible, indivisible property in which no other person can have a vested interest. The court held, rather, that Mrs. Hubbard had an equitable claim to repayment in lieu of property division for the investment she had made in Dr. Hubbard's education and training.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CHEATING IS BAD

no matter which side and sometimes the cheatee wins. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Boring

Why wouldn't he want revenge? Yes he cheated and deserved some pain but she got too much from the divorce half his earnings please. Why wouldnt he wait eight maybe twelve months and then give her a visit with a sharp knife? That way no more half paychecks.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Great Story

This guy deserved everything he got and more. It is kind of spooky that one commenter suggested that he should have killed her to avoid paying his tab. That is beyond the pale.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
cheating husbands

need payback too - well done.

IrfonIrfonalmost 12 years ago
HAHAHAHA

Loved it - nice one Lady !!

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
You add this versimilitude to your writing

What hooked me in this story was the little touches.

For example, describing the woman's feet and the effects of heels. I am not a woman but I understood and could (pardon the pun) put myself in her shoes.

The comment about the woman not being able to be all Kama Sutra-y without pain pills. It spoke of a lot of self knowledge and added this tinge of humor.

The story line is as old as Cain and Able (what do you think Lilith was up to with those two?) but competently done. The story is about pain and emotion.

The one thing missing from all this is the sense of her pain. She didn't express any and I have a hard time believing she didn't feel something. But maybe she was just channelling her 'pragmatic bitch' self.

I don't normally like cheating husband stories (even though that is more likely) but this one was nicely done.

And no marriage proposals. Mrs. FD wouldn't like it

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

That's how you deal with a cheating spouse. A low down jerkoff prick low-life asshole cheating husband. He should live in extreme pain.

I'm an equal opportunity hater.

I hate all cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That is it

Make the cheater pay. First disarm him - cut his cock off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lousy Factual history!

They married right after college.

Then they both worked and he's in his final (ie, 3rd) year of law school.

Assuming they graduated at a reasonably normal age, how long could the marriage have been? Remember, she's 24. So, 3 to 4 years? So, not a long term marriage.

He doesn't have a law degree when they separated, only 2/3 of a law degree. What is the value of that? My guess is less than the tuition it took to get it. There are lots of RE agents making more than many lawyers. And without a passed bar exam, he really has nothing no matter what anyway.

By the time she re-married (and had kids), she wouldn't be getting alimony any more even if she got any to begin with (she's a RE agent and he's a law student when they got divorced, remember?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You need better legal help

The whole story fell apart at the end when you had the wife getting half of his non-existant law career. She would have gotten half of nothing as the Judge can't award something that has no basis. She'd be lucky if she didn't have to give him alimony, she was the bread winner and the courts don't care about the circumstances. Why do you think stay at home wives get so much in divorces? So this guy got 1/2 their assets, maybe some alimony and the wife got her 1/2 and her freedom. The rest of your story is simply wrong. The wife lost. It happens every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Facts are wrong

Once she remarried (two years later), the alimony to her would have stopped. Unfortunately, since he was not working, she would have gotten no alimony, and most likely would have been paying him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good read , got your facts of real life wrong, but it felt good

Until he earned some dough she got nothing , when she remarried probably ended his alimony to her. Never heard of a attachment to a degree even thou she should have been compensated.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Fantastic story....amazing restraint and revenge.

Of course stories of fiction have no basis in fact, but really nice nonetheless.

bumkin47bumkin47over 10 years ago
don't know about the attachment

I think you should reread he laws concerning degrees. If he was as smart as she makes out, then why didn't he just not practice or practice just enough to make minimum That would have served her right..

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 THOSE WHO WANT TO PLAY

should never forget the prices for a ticket to ride. TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
to all who try to dispute the settlement

In some jurisdictions the earnings from an advanced degree are considered an asset paid for by the sole income provider. Just as with a house or other property the value is set and, at the discretion of the court, divided based on contribution. If decision is made that 1/2 of the earnings are to be divided, they will be divided. There could also be alimony ordered in addition to the other assets.

He would have some limited options that I have seen a few try to exercise. One would be to change professions and not thereby have any earnings as result of his degree. Another would be to marry someone with an established business and go to work for her company for, oh, say, $1 a year? Or just leave the country. There has to be a friendly court, and income to attach, to enforce the claim.

shadowdustershadowdusteralmost 10 years ago
My type of story

I love to see a cheating husband or wife get what they deserve.

After 45 years of marrage I found out she had been sleeping with her dad

before and thru our marriage. I even found out he had fathered what I tought were my children. She stopped having sex with me when she had our(their) youngest child and had problems she told me she was unable to have sex anymore, but had sex with her dad until he died 15 years latter.

Now she is sick and I have to take care of her, and just found out about her dad and her other lovers

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
It must always be like this...

I'm a man, but I always say here that cheating must always never been accept..No matter who the cheater is...

7daysuntil7daysuntilalmost 10 years ago
Burn the Husband!

Finally the husband gets the boot, by a loving wife.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Always Wondered!

I always wondered why it was only the women who cheated. I guess I assumed Loving Wives, meant the women hence BTB. But I enjoyed reading about the husband being the bad guy (cheater). What do they call him? The comment earlier called it 'burn the husband" Is it BTH?

Anyway good to read about a smart woman for a change. Thanks for the writing.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Burn The Bastard!

After all, it's not burn the wife.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
LAW SCHOOL 101...NEVER ASK UNTIL YOU KNOW

and never, never ask for the impossible. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well that was implausible.

She won't get much at all. After all he hasn't graduated so he has no degree. And even with a degree there's no way to project future earnings to attach to a divorce settlement. He might go to work as a Public Defender. They make shit. He might work for a Group doing Public Trust work. They make shit. And the Court could care less about who is cheating and who isn't. It's a 50/50 split of assets and he has none except what they have in their Joint accounts and their house. Once again, the Court doesn't care who is paying the bills, the house is an asset to be divided up. Even a fool for a lawyer would have traded her his half of the house for his law degree. (Which, btw, he didn't have). If she insisted on the degree he could have simply put his suit back on and gone back to work doing whatever. Never finish his law degree. She was making more than him and she might have been required to pay him alimony. She couldn't even put him out of the house. It would have taken him less than 2 days to get a Court order to move him back in. That "fool for a lawyer" doesn't work. If he's that bad an attorney, he won't get a good job, maybe no job at all. You know how many unemployed attorneys are selling stuff at Home Depot these days? And even if you did give her the pipe dream you wrote, it would have ended when she remarried. At that point she would have gotten nothing more from him. So while this was an amusing BTB (burn the boy) story it wasn't entertaining knowing that it was so implausible.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 9 years ago
OK Runnymouth @ 'Well, that was implausible'

If the story was so implausible that you weren't able to read it...why the fuck did you read it? Are you certain that you're not DWornoutcuck in disguise? You some kind of ambulance chaser in your spare time? Or are you still pursuing erect cocks for protein content as DWornoutcuck does?

Why are you hiding behind an anonymous login?

BTW tranny, did you actually consider that fiction has no intent to be plausible?

Damned good and interesting little story Patricia51. Keep writing so that trolls like Anony runnymouth have something to bitch about while jacking of.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Lots of very good stuff.

Virtually impossible for her to get half of his lifetime earnings. She should, however, be reimbursed for half of the things she spent money on and 100% of his law school expenses. No kids so the payments would have to be alimony = taxable to her. Maybe the judge should "gross them up" so he gives her enough money to pay the income taxes.

auhunter04auhunter04about 8 years ago
WELL

A little enlightenment is in order.

While you cannot award money not earned, She can always take him back to court and try to get money.

This happened to my son, but there were two children involved.

His ex is the major money earner in their fancy new home paid for in part by my son's child support payments. The older girl is in college and the youngest wants to move in with Dad...Goes to court in a few days.

Wonder what will happen to bitch's lifestyle,,,,,,

virtualatheistvirtualatheistabout 8 years ago
How I larfed

"Its also a proposed settlement that divides our community property down the middle and gives me both halves. Feel free to fight it."

Absolutely loved this line :-)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Get Real!!

Don't you read Loving Wives?

The cheater never pays a penalty for the cheating!

If if the victimized spouse made all the house payments, the cheater still gets the house. She makes more money than him; he gets alimony. Future earnings don't matter, just like if he hits the lottery a year after the divorce, the alimony doesn't stop.

MAYBE with the right judge the alimony MIGHT get adjusted once he starts practicing, but no way is she getting half his earnings, just like he's not going to get half of HER earnings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cute.

Would have enjoyed more character development and a woman's description of intense sex, but it was still a fun read. Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sbbrooks103 obviously has no sense of humor

Or justice...unless his was wrote tongue in cheek, or he missed all the BTB submissions.

Lively read...though BAM IS IN TOP 10 ALL TIME

ALL AUTHORS

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous 03/30/17 Re: "Sense of humor"

MAYBE it was written tongue-in-cheek, but it looked like a reverse sex version of the typical LW cheating wife story, and in those it doesn't matter that he makes the mortgage payments, the house is community property, and he is entitled to half the equity and alimony, and the most she's gonna get is the tuition, not half his future earnings.

Again, if this was tongue-in-cheek, congratulations to the author for hiding it well!

YvesmiYvesmialmost 7 years ago
Love it

Love it. A refreshing change from all the other LW stories with their half wit fountain wives.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 7 years ago
Half his take as a lawyer is hers as long as he is one...

... Yeah, that's ridiculous.

Otherwise, a pretty solid tale. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sbrooks103x... house was a rental

But yes, very tongue in cheek

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Justice Served

Most interesting story and believeable too. Only snag is marrying the Marine Capt. If he gets a two year assignment he would consider himself lucky. To make if from 1Lt to Capt in two years it would need a battlefield promotion. (Please, Lord; no more battles)

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
5*

makes a change to read from the wifes perspective.

justrukinaroundjustrukinaroundover 5 years ago
Amused..

I loved reading this story. Made me chuckle to some extent. I could picture this really happening but also was very amused by the way you told it. I would love to read more like this.

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoover 5 years ago
Good BTB tale

It's nice to read a good BTB (burn the bastard) story once in a while. 5*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Burnef

Great story. The cheating bastard burns just as well as a bitch. Cheating sucks, no matter who does it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked that! 5 stars

Fun story albeit sad. At least she took him to the cleaners! Finally a realistic Loving wives story. It's men that do most of the cheating NOT wives. But women are catching up...

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 5 years ago

Nice to see a tale where the lady comes out on top for once!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ya ya ya...

Just too much bullshit in this story. No way on this planet that you get half his earnings forever! Even in your deluded mind that wouldn't happen and if fairy tales did come true then why wouldn't he move to another state, pass the bar there and then thumb his nose at you! Deserves a 1.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 5 years ago

Why do the anons get such a flea up their ass?? It is a fictional story you cretins!!......... And it was fun. Lighten up you tossers.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974over 4 years ago
Reality bite

Once you remarry alimony stops.

Baddogie59Baddogie59over 4 years ago
Love your style of writing

Not often have I read the wife walking in on the husband.

Great story and I love a happy ending.

Oh and half his pay for life.....LOL

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous