All Comments on 'Coming Home to Master 01-05'

by MLaviolette

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The only pig in this story is the alleged master. The constant flip flopping from caring to obnoxious is dizzying. Bella (Wtf is with every other sub/slave being a Bella?) Is rather melodramatically over accepting. Airport security is effed up, but come on. The search? Fucking around with others in a way to diminsh the bew sub? Crappy. Every time a crappy master uses the my sub once said something in passing excuse to put them through something crappy I want to scream. If she mentions learning to fly or fear of heights, will he throw her from a tall building to free her? Now he's given her to someone else to be worked over. So not sorry that the don't you trust me trope is so fucking over used and abused. Asshole master, you had a line of strangers fuck me for five bucks on a plane, fuck no I don't trust you.

Doms who say the love and care then DISprove that by what they say and do make me ill. I've read Doms who challenge their sub and even push limits and still do it with care and respect. This isn't one of them. You write well enough. I don't like who you have created and what they are doing.

MLavioletteMLavioletteover 7 years agoAuthor

I'm really glad you enjoyed my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmm I think I've read this before

And I remember seeing a lot more comments complaining about the clearly nonconsensual scene that took place on the plane.

Is this a repost?

MLavioletteMLavioletteover 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry Anonymous

It's a re-write of chapters one to thirteen. I was trying to make it better, but I wasn't able to post it as a re-write and had to have the others deleted. It's too bad, because I really didn't want people to get confused. I also feel that, although I have put more work into it, it's still not what I want it to be, so I may either give up on this story, or re-write it again.

I have tried to give more insight into what the characters are thinking as of chapter 14. If you get that far, please let me know if I've succeeded.

Thanks

~M

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
PIG??

I don't approve of any man calling a woman a his whore or slut but calling her his PIG?? That is just disgusting especially with the way he treats her. To tell the sub that she is "acting like" a whore or slut is one thing but to call her names is cruel. I like D/s stories but in all likelihood won't finish this one due to that. Why do some people who write these stories feel like the dom has to treat her like garbage to prove he is a dom? To punish when there is a reason to is one thing but to abuse just because he can is BS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I agree with the other comments

If anything he comes across as schizophrenic and a violent one at that. The scene on the plane was as non con as these things get. I agree wholeheartedly on the comment about the double standards in society that promote and applaud male sexual freedom whilst at the same time denouncing it and slut-shaming women for the same thing.

Wanting to experience multiple male partners either all at the same time or one after another is most definitely NOT the same as whoring her out at $5 per customer it’s blatantly counterintuitive to his previous statement of confirming her right to sexual freedom, if any it’s a complete mockery of her fantasy. There’s nothing wrong with having a whore fantasy but not everyone is able to handle the reality of experiencing those fantasies. Some fantasies should stay in the realms of fantasy.

I lost count of the number of times in this chapter where she was in genuine pain (as opposed to erotic pain), genuinely afraid of him and his actions, the verbal humiliation is appalling. He appears to be violently abusive, his “punishment” is ridiculously extreme going well beyond a genuine reprimand to literally beating her, it’s an absolute crying shame because the potential for this story is huge. There’s no consistency of behaviour beyond regularly abusive behaviour, not even the aftercare is consistent.

I’ve no idea if I can stomach reading anymore, added to which I don’t know if you were able to complete it. It’s blatantly obvious that you have exceptional writing skills again it a damned shame that the male protagonist is a psychopath.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous