Coming Home to Master 14

Story Info
Bella's journey to a new country to be with her Master.
5.8k words
4.04
7.4k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14

When Bella awoke the next morning, her Master was still sleeping peacefully beside her. Leaning over to kiss him lightly on the cheek, she then slipped quietly out of bed. She stood there for a moment, watching the silent form of the man she loved. The feeling of love that enveloped her was almost too much to bear, and she felt tears prick the back of her eyes as she thought about how lucky she was to have found him.

She had completely given up on the hope of finding love when he had come into her world. She knew she was not pretty, although he was constantly telling her how beautiful she was, and she always felt so out of place at his side. She didn't even know how to do her own hair and make-up; it had never been important to her. He was handsome, charming, always well dressed, and probably the most eligible bachelor in the country, while she was overweight and preferred to dress for comfort and practicality, choosing to sweep her long locks into a simple pony tail to keep the hair out of her face while she studied and tackled her daily obligations.

She will never forget the day, early on in the courtship, when he had told her he would be picking her up after her university courses to take her to dinner and that she should dress nicely. She had looked through the clothes she had brought with her to France, and had decided that nothing she owned would fit into his world.

Bella had gone shopping then, and had had to go to a few stores before finding someone who understood her problem and had been willing to help her. The woman had been so kind, and it had been difficult to find clothes in her size, given that almost all of the women in France had slim figures, but they had worked together and found a few things they thought could work. Bella had gone home to her little student dorm and poured over online tutorials on how to do her hair and make-up. She had wanted so badly to please him, but had no real experience or information on how to make herself look nice.

When he had finally arrived that evening, she had been sitting down at her computer, finishing off her homework for the night. She had been ready to go though, and had been wearing a carefully chosen black dress that accentuated the breasts he loved so much, knee high boots, jewellery to compliment her outfit, and had managed to do her make-up, leaving her long locks down to gently frame her face. She had looked up at him when he had walked in, and the look on his face had both startled and pleased her. The transformation had been such a complete shock, that it had taken him a minute before he had been able to speak.

He had babbled about how beautiful she looked, unable to get his thoughts straight, and she had blushed and thrown herself into his arms. She still didn't believe that she was beautiful, but the look on his face when she had looked up at him, and his difficulty in finding words to express himself, had made her happy none the less. They had spent a beautiful evening together and the memory of that night had stayed with her.

After wiping away the stray tear that had run down her cheek as she watched Gabriel, Bella headed to the kitchen. As quietly as she could, she began to prepare breakfast. It meant a lot to her to be able to make his breakfast in the morning. She had never enjoyed cooking before, but there was something about caring for him in these little ways that filled her with pride and joy. He told her all the time that he was a grown man and had been doing these things for himself for a long time, but she insisted.

She began by putting on the coffee, then went to the fridge to pull out an assortment of fruit. As quietly as she could, she washed it all, then laid it out before her on the counter. After a minute of searching around the foreign kitchen, she found a cutting board and a big bowl. She began expertly peeling and cutting up the fruit to make an exquisite fruit salad, which she placed in the glass bowl and mixed together. Setting the salad in the fridge, she found another bowl and began to mix together the ingredients to make crêpes. As the first one began to cook in the pan, she snuck a look at the love of her life, and found that he was still sleeping peacefully in the huge comfortable bed. Bella alternated between cooking the crêpes and setting the table. Once it was all finished, she slipped the crêpes into the oven to keep warm, and then carefully looked over her preparations, ensuring everything was perfect, before heading back to bed with a smile.

Gabriel was sleeping on his back, completely naked, save for the blanket covering him. Bella gently peeled the blanket up from the bottom of the bed to expose his legs and groin, tugged his legs apart further, and then crawled up between them. Her body already tingling with desire, she lowered her head down and softly nuzzled her face into his crotch. After lightly kissing the head of his cock, she let her tongue snake out to lick his balls.

Gabriel growled low and opened his legs more to accommodate her. She licked his balls thoroughly, taking the time to suck on each one before sucking his growing cock into her hot little mouth. Bella loved waking him up this way, but since she was usually attached to their bed at night, using her tongue to rouse him was not always possible.

She felt her own wetness grow as his dick began to swell in her mouth. Using long, slow strokes at first, she allowed herself to enjoy the feeling of his growing dick on her tongue and the taste of him in her mouth. He pushed his hips up towards her greedy mouth, forcing her to take him deeper. Bella moaned and squirmed as she felt him fill her. His fingers laced through her hair and guided her head over his swollen member at a steady pace.

"You're a hungry little slut," he growled as he directed her movements with his hand. Bella whimpered her agreement as he filled her mouth and began to squirm more as her desire grew. "Show me how much of an eager little whore you are," he rumbled, releasing his grip on her hair.

Bella didn't need to be told twice. She was already teaming with desire and could feel her wetness spreading to her thighs. Letting his cock slide from her mouth, she lowered her head back to his sack and began lapping at him thirstily. "Oh fuck yes," he called out as she sucked him into her mouth. Bella spread her legs and began to rub herself up against the bed, moaning and whimpering as she pleasured him. She could feel his cock stiffen even more against her face as the sounds of her arousal reached his ears. Dipping her head under his jewels, she began licking feverishly at the very base of his cock, through the underside of his sack. "Fuck, you know how much I love that you dirty little slut," he groaned as she increased the pressure with her tongue.

She could smell her own arousal now and wasn't sure how much longer she could hold back. Moving back to his stiff dick, she took him deeply into her mouth as she tried desperately to get some relief by rubbing her wet cunt against the bed. Gabriel entwined his fingers in her hair again and began thrusting up hard into her willing mouth. She pleaded with her whimpers, adoring the feeling of his cock in her mouth, but needing release as her desire reached the boiling point.

Pushing her off of him, she fell to her side on the bed, but before she could right herself, Gabriel was above her, throwing her face down on the bed. Grabbing her by the hips and lifting her onto her hands and knees, he thrust his cock into her dripping pussy, forcing her to cry out with pleasure. "Oh god," she screamed into the pillow as he drilled her with his cock. Grabbing her by the hair, he jerked her head up, forcing her to arch her back, so that he could hear her screams and moans. "Oh please, my Master," she begged, as her moans became louder and her breath more ragged.

Gabriel slapped her ass with his free hand and twisted the other tightly into her hair. The pain and pleasure mixed blissfully, forcing Bella to cry out as her thighs began to tremble. "Yes," he growled as he slapped her ass again and again, enjoying the heat and redness that began to show. Bella couldn't take it anymore and squealed as her cunt muscles contracted around him with her orgasm. Her entire body shook as she came with one hard wave after another. Gabriel pushed himself deeper inside her as she milked his cock and he rode out her orgasm.

"Good girl," he said, and she could hear the smile in his voice as he continued to pound her ruthlessly. Forcing her face into the pillow, he plowed into her and slapped her ass. Bella felt as if her first orgasm hadn't even finished when the second one began to build.

"Please hurt me," she whimpered. "Fuck me hard and beat me, my Master," she begged him, knowing how much the pain and pleasure heightened her orgasms. Gabriel growled low and wrenched her head up again, making her hair fly up around her. Tangling his other hand in her hair, he held her steady with both hands as he drove his dick forcefully into her cunt. Bella screamed as the second orgasm hit her like a train and her Master seemed to hold on for the ride. Still filled with need and desire, she pleaded, "Please fuck my ass, my Master."

"No," he said, and pulled out of her. Rising from the bed, he looked down at his panting slave and said, "We don't have time." Bella whimpered in frustration and then collapsed onto the bed, trying to catch her breath. She had just come twice, but she hated it when her Master didn't empty his balls inside her. Hearing the shower turn on in the other room, so she allowed herself a few more minutes in bed to regain her strength.

Dragging her used, but still horny body from the bed, Bella headed to the kitchen to prepare his breakfast. She carefully made his tea and poured his pineapple juice, placing them in front of where he would sit and ensuring that the handle of his mug was easily accessible to his right hand. Smiling again to herself, she went to make her coffee and placed it in front of her spot across from his at the table. Heading to the fridge next, she took out the beautiful fruit salad that she had prepared earlier, along with the pressurised bottle of whipped cream that she had found and placed them on the table within his reach. She went to the oven to turn it off and to pull out the stack of crêpes that were waiting and keeping warm, placing them on the table to one side of his plate. The noise of the shower stopped, so Bella quickly knelt down beside his chair, ensuring her collar and cuffs were well in place, before waiting eagerly for him to come out.

Gabriel stepped out of the bathroom with a giant white bath towel wrapped around his waist. Bella stared at him with hungry eyes. She loved his sexy body and would never tire of looking at it. Gazing down at her and then up at the table, Gabriel groaned, "How did I get so lucky?" She blushed and looked down at the hands resting in her lap as he approached, closing the gap between them. Running his fingers through her hair, he said appreciatively, "I have found the most beautiful woman to share my life with." Bella blushed ten more shades of red and shook her head to argue, but he continued," You ARE beautiful, and you take care of me, putting my needs before your own, which I have never asked you to do. You have willingly submitted to me and enjoy the same sexual pleasures as I do. I AM lucky, and I love you, little one."

Gabriel pulled her up from the floor and into his strong arms, hugging her tightly against him. He looked into her tear filled eyes and kisses her gently, but passionately. "This weekend away was about time for us. You were away for six months and we haven't really had any down time together since your return, because I've had to work. I know how much you love taking care of me by doing the cooking and cleaning, as well as ensuring I have everything I need, but please don't get carried away this weekend," he implored, rubbing his nose lovingly against hers. "I want you to myself. You're mine, remember?"

Bella nodded and hugged him closely. Pushing her away after a moment so that he could look down into her eyes, he said, breathing raggedly, "Let's eat this delicious looking breakfast you've prepared before I end up dragging you back to bed." He pulled one of her hands down so that she could feel his cock stiffening under the towel. She looked up at him in surprise as she wrapped her hand around the outline of his cock. Gabriel shrugged, "It's not my fault. You're flaunting your beautiful naked body in front of me. What else would you expect?"

They both laughed at his teasing and he steered her towards her chair, sitting her down at the table. "You're the one who has said I must be naked in the house, except for my cuffs and collar," she pointed out, trying to keep a straight face.

"While that may be true," he teased, "I am helpless to resist that beautiful body."

Bella could see that he was staring down at her tits and hadn't touched the food on the table. Running her hands sensually over her breasts, then lifting them to squeeze and stroke them as he did, she whispered hoarsely," Can I help you with your breakfast, my Master?"

"Insatiable little whore," he groaned as he readjusted himself on his chair. "I'll serve myself so that I have a chance to eat before taking you back to bed." He grabbed a crêpes from the pile and dropped it on his plate. He filled the middle with fruit salad and whipped cream before rolling it up and starting on his breakfast. Bella watched him happily as she sipped her coffee. He lifted an eyebrow at her and said, "You need to eat too, my beautiful one. Trust me, you'll need your strength."

They were interrupted then by a soft, timid, knock on the door. Bella froze, realizing she was naked, but Gabriel lifted his hand to motion for her to stay where she was and headed towards the door with the towel still wrapped around his waist. Bella couldn't see who was on the other side, as Gabriel had only opened the door a crack. She watched as Gabriel's tensed muscles instantly relaxed and he swung the door open, inviting the person inside. Looking back at Bella with a smile, he said, "It looks like we have a visitor."

Lucie took a step inside and then stiffened as she realized they had not finished their breakfast. "Oh...I...I'm sorry," she stumbled. "I hadn't realized...it's just...I woke up before the others and..." her voice trailed off in her obvious discomfort.

Both Bella and Gabriel smiled at her warmly and he led her to the table while she got up to get an extra place setting. "It's not a problem at all," Gabriel said. "This little lady always makes too much food, so there is always enough for one more." Bella shook her head and smiled as she set the place in front of Lucie. "She's also a really good cook, and won't take no for an answer," he conspired, passing Lucie the plate of crêpes.

"Oh, I couldn't..." Lucie began, but Bella cut her off.

"I insist," she ordered playfully and then looked up at her Master. "He's always complaining about the amount of food I make, but I always want to make sure there's enough to eat and I also love leftovers. Who doesn't love leftovers?" she asked, looking at Lucie with a grin. Lucie began to relax and took the offered plate from Gabriel.

"It looks amazing," she marveled as she put a crêpe on her plate and filled it with salad and cream. "Do you do this every morning?" she quizzed Bella.

"Well no, not exactly. I love to make him breakfasts like this on weekends or when we have the morning together, but on the days he goes to work, I usually prepare a simple breakfast that he can eat quickly before heading to work."

Lucie nodded and looked around the cabin while she ate. Bella served herself a crêpes and began to eat when Bella exclaimed, "This place is amazing! It's so beautiful. Is it yours?"

"No," Gabriel explained, "it belongs to a friend of mine who graciously lent it to us so that we could spend some time together this weekend."

"Oh God," Lucie whispered, "and I'm intruding."

"Not at all," Gabriel and Bella said in unison. Gabriel smiled and nodded to Bella who continued. "We hadn't planned on meeting anybody while we were here, but it's always nice to find someone who is genuinely interested in what we do. There are too many judgemental people out there who don't understand, and sharing this part of ourselves is a rare gift."

"I really appreciate this," Lucie explained as they all continued to work on the pile of crêpes in front of them. "I read those books, and although I found them fascinating, I kept wondering if there really were people who lived like that." Her face turned red as she looked down at her plate and continued, "I have been having strange dreams since then. I wake up out of breath and covered in sweat. I don't know what to do," she confided.

Bella nodded her understanding and Gabriel asked seriously, "Do you dream about being the dominant or the submissive in the relationship?" Lucie squirmed a bit in her chair and her face seemed to take on an even brighter shade of red. She was obviously embarrassed by admitting the effect of her dreams to two strangers and she fidgeted as she tried to think of how to answer the question.

Gabriel rested a supportive hand on hers and said," I know you don't know us, but you've seen my submissive naked two days in a row now, and you've also watched her orgasm." Lucie tensed uncomfortably as Gabriel continued; "Now you're here sharing breakfast at our table while I sit here in only a towel," he smiled, trying to help her relax. "To be fair, I think you have us at a bit of a disadvantage," he stated as he nodded playfully at her clothes.

Bella rose then and began to clear the table, giving them an opportunity to talk a little more privately, hoping this would help Lucie to relax and admit her feelings. As she put the leftovers in the fridge, she heard Lucie very quietly say, "submissive," and she smiled knowingly to herself. Bella took the dishes to the sink and washed them quietly as the two spoke.

"Have you discussed these feelings and desires with your boyfriend?" Gabriel asked gently, his hand still resting supportively on hers.

Lucie shook her head and took a few deep breaths, trying to find the courage to open up. "First of all, he's not my boyfriend. The four of us have been close friends for many years, but I am not romantically involved with either of the men you met last night. Second, I have not discussed this with anyone, except the little we talked about last night." The girl seemed to relax a bit now that she had gotten that all out.

"Okay," Gabriel said calmly, but continued to take control of the conversation. "You mentioned the men, but have you been with a woman? Would you like to be with a woman?" His blue eyes watched her intently as she struggled to form an answer to his question. He could feel her hand shaking a bit, but she took some more calming breaths before looking up at him and answering.

"No," she answered very softly, "I have never been with a woman. I had never even thought about being with a woman until after reading those books." Lucie seemed lost in thought, and he squeezed her hand reassuringly, encouraging her to continue. "The dreams began with me and a man, I don't know who the man was, but I know he was a man. Over time, the dreams got stranger and began to include a woman. I had trouble explaining it to myself and wasn't sure why I felt this way, but the dreams haven't stopped, and the more I think about it, the more I want to experience it," she explained, looking up into his eyes and half expecting him to tell her that she was a perverted slut.

Bella had overheard the entire conversation as she finished the dishes and walked over to the table where the two of them sat talking. "Maybe I can help explain those feelings," she offered, "but I was about to make my Master his morning coffee when I realized that I hadn't offered you anything. I apologize for that. Would you like a coffee, tea, juice...something?" she asked with a smile.

12