Coming Home to Master 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucie jumped a little in surprise when Bella started talking, but the warm smile on her face allowed her to relax as much as possible under the circumstances and she answered, "Yes please, I would love a coffee."

Letting go of Lucie's hand, Gabriel stood up and pulled Bella into his arms. "You're amazing and I love you," he said as he bent to kiss her.

"I love you too, my Master," she said, as she looked adoringly up into his eyes. "I'll make us all a coffee and we can discuss this further."

She turned to walk back to the coffee pot, but Gabriel grabbed her by the wrist and spun her back into his arms. "Thank you, my little one. Let's have our coffee outside. It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day and we can chat while we enjoy the sun." Bella looked out the window, concern showing on her face. "I know you're naked, my slut. There are some nice warm blankets piled up over there and I'll be ready to wrap you up in one as soon as you're ready to go outside."

"Yes, my love," she said, and reached up to kiss him softly on the lips before heading back to make the coffees. Lucie watched the exchange with an excited smile and rose from the table.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked.

"You could tell me what you like in your coffee," Bella answered.

"Back, one sugar."

Bella chuckled as that was how Gabriel took his coffee, and how she took hers if there was no hot chocolate to put in it.

Gabriel walked to the pile of blankets and selected a big thick one for Bella. "Would you like one too, Lucy?" I know you're dressed, but it may get chilly out there."

"Uh, yes please," she said, not exactly sure how she should answer or what she should call him.

Gabriel was holding two blankets when Bella walked up to him holding a tray with three mugs of coffee on it. Placing the blankets on the arm of the couch, he said, "Let me take that," and took the tray from Bella. "If you'll just open the door for me, I'll go set these on the table outside." Lucie stepped forward and opened the door for him. He hurried outside to set the tray on the table and run back inside. "Yep, it's chilly out there," he confirmed, as he shivered in his towel. "You ladies go outside and make yourselves comfortable, while I go find some clothes." He picked up the first blanket and wrapped it snugly around Bella, kissing her on the head as he sent her outside. He then picked up the second and wrapped it around Lucy. "I'll be right there," he verified, and closed the door behind them.

Snuggled into their blankets, Bella and Lucie made themselves comfortable in the outside chairs. Bella passed around the coffee, then took a gratifying sip as she looked up at Lucie. "You know, it's safe to be honest with us. We won't bite you, unless you want us to," she grinned. Lucie blushed and sipped her coffee. "I remember when I was discovering my submissive side," Bella confided. "I found it really difficult to accept. I knew something was missing from my previous relationships, but I hadn't known what it was I had been longing for. When I finally discovered it, I felt ashamed and dirty. I also felt like I would be letting myself and my loved ones down if I took a step back through several hundred years of women's liberation."

Lucie looked up at her wide eyed and nodded. "Yes, that's exactly how I feel. How did you deal with it?"

Bella laughed lightly, and took another sip of her coffee before she continued, "To be honest, I still deal with it in some form or another almost every day, but I think what helped the most is when someone explained that I could still be myself. No one was going to take away my intelligence and independence, but that when I was with my Master and submitting to him, I could let go of all the preconceived notions of what a good girl should be, and give that choice to him. With that being said, we have spent hours discussing our desires, curiosities, and limits together. He knows what I will do and what I am willing to try, and I have the power to stop him at any time if I feel uncomfortable, unsafe, or for any reason at all really.

Both women looked up as Gabriel came out to join them and both smiled appreciatively at the well dressed and very handsome man. He sat down at the table with them and sipped his coffee, "What did I miss?"

"Not much," Bella answered. "I was just explaining some of the basics and reassuring our friend here that there's nothing abnormal about the thoughts she's been having." They all fell silent for a few minutes as they enjoyed the fresh air and their coffee while Lucie considered what Bella had said.

"And what about the strange desires I've been having in my dreams?" Lucie asked timidly, looking back up at Bella.

Bella shrugged, putting her empty cup down on the table and focusing her full attention on Lucie. "I'm not a psychiatrist, but I would guess that these desires have always been in you somewhere, you've just allowed them to come out in your dreams, because someone else is allowing you to act on them without guilt." Bella could see that Lucie was thinking about her explanation, and gave her some time to deliberate before continuing.

Gabriel took over with his own explanation, "As her Master, it is mostly up to me to decide what kind of play time we will have, although I do love when she instigates things," he said, grinning devilishly at Bella. "We have spoken at length about what she had tried, what she likes, what she would like to try, as well as my interests and desires. We never stop discussing it actually, but it was very important to get all of the information before we really started to play together. Sometimes I push her to try new things that I think she might enjoy, based on related things that we have already discussed. "

Lucie nodded and put down her empty mug, "Could you give me an example?"

Gabriel smiled as memories came back to him. "Sometimes I call her my whore, and other times she tells me that she is my whore, so I once wondered how far I could take that game. I went over to the dorm she had been living in, fucked her brains out, stuffed ten euros in her mouth, and left," he chuckled to himself as he remembered the event.

Lucie's eyes widened and she stared at Bella in disbelief, "What did you do?"

Bella blushed a little and gave Gabriel a playful push on the shoulder before answering. He pulled her onto his lap and cuddled her as she tried to find the words to explain how she had felt. "I honestly had no idea what to do. I couldn't run out the door to call him back, because he had stripped me completely naked. He on the other hand, had only undone his zipper," she shook her head and Gabriel gave her a supportive kiss. "He called me as soon as he got home to make sure I was okay, and I was okay, but I was also very confused. After sleeping on it, he called me back the next morning and I had so many questions. I wanted to know if he really considered me his whore, if he would come and take the money back, if he didn't feel that I was worth the effort of intelligent conversation, if he still wanted to see me, and so on. I was really confused and he helped me to work through it, although he didn't give me any answers. He made me figure it all out on my own and only pushed me in the right direction." Bella growled at him as she looked lovingly up into his eyes and he held her close. "The weird thing is, I kept that bill on my desk for weeks. I tried so many times to give it back to him, but he would never accept it."

"That was the point," he laughed. "I think she finally used it to buy groceries, and I kept imagining how she would feel as she cooked dinner with the ingredients she had purchased with that money."

Bella shook her head again as Lucie watched them wide eyed. "That's insane. Did you ever take it any farther?" she asked curiously, looking at Gabriel this time.

Gabriel nodded, "I did, but that's where sharing and being so close is so important. It was almost a year later when I continued with that game. In the meantime, we had talked about several different scenarios and how we both would feel about actually making them real. This woman," he said, hugging her closely to him, "is quite an amazing woman. She is intelligent and driven, but she is also my naughty little sex puppet. She has some pretty exciting fantasies and desires, and I'd like to think that I have helped to develop them."

Bella wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, "You know you have, my Master. I never would have thought of half of the crazy shit that crosses your dirty mind. I love you so much."

Gabriel chuckled as Lucie watched them, hardly able to contain herself. "Well, what happened?" she asked excitedly.

Gabriel caught her up on the scene he had organized on the plane, and how he had encouraged men to fuck her and leave some money in a glass. Bella blushed furiously as he held her. "There were so many facets to that scene, and while it was humiliating to my little slut here, she also needed to know that she was desirable enough to other men, and to the point they would pay for it." Bella looked at him curiously as the wheels in her head turned. "Not to mention the fact that she had hinted more than once that she'd like to be fucked by several men."

Bella's face was on fire and she was at a loss for words. Lucie on the other hand, was staring at them with her mouth open while she tried to work out her questions. I don't understand. How could you do that to her? How did you know it would be okay? I'm so confused. Do all submissives have to fuck other men?"

Gabriel raised his hand to stop her steady stream of questions. "You must first understand that I would never ever do anything to harm her and would never force her to do anything she didn't want to do. She is the most important thing in my life. It is something we had discussed many times and she was as concerned for my feelings as I was for hers." Lucie considered this and listened intently. "The other thing that is very important to remember is that she has a safe word. Like she explained last night, she can use this word to stop any scene right away. If she had changed her mind about it at any time, she could have stopped it, and I never left her side. As for other submissives, no, they don't have to be with other men, or women. It is up to the couple to work together to find what they are comfortable doing together and what they are not."

As Lucie considered all of this new information, Bella slipped from Gabriel's lap, and placed the mugs back on the tray. "Would anyone like another coffee?" she asked.

Lucie only nodded as her brain worked to resolve her own questions, and Gabriel agreed to another, slapping her on the ass as she stood helpless, half bent over the table to collect the tray in one hand, while holding the blanket around her with the other. Gabriel opened the door for her, then closed it behind her.

He sat back down and leaned in closer to Lucie, "I'm sure we've given you a lot to think about. I have a scene planned for Bella this morning that she knows nothing about. I would like to invite you to stay. It may help to answer more of your questions. You can watch if you'd like, or even help me out if you feel comfortable. The safe word will apply to you as well, should you decide to participate.

12