All Comments on 'Coming of Age'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
Love this story

Fantastic. 5 stars. Wish I could give more. Very erotic.

striderianstriderianalmost 6 years ago
Proof reading

I really enjoy reading your stories.This one has some kind of formatting errors Where a capital C shows up randomly at the end of words or between words. You would be well served by proofreading the story and submitting a cleaned up version.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hey there....

Good story but the letter "'C'' comes up randomly during conversation....other than that no complaints

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
See to C

Do you have a long fingernail or what? Seeing the letter C pop up randomly and in-appropiately throughout detracted from an otherwise pretty good story. Proof reading does wonders!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
great story

really loved the tale. as always, very intelligently written. after a while i hardly noticed the "C". Whats great about your stories is there's a tease, great sex, but still a tease or twist or something to resolve. and a lot of great sex along the way. just really brilliant. of course, 5 stars!!

RonCaboRonCaboalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Regarding the "C's"

From the author: thanks to those who reported the "C's." These were not in my original submission. Where the "C's" appear there should be an em-dash. I have submitted a bug report.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dialogue

Quite enjoyed this, however much of the dialogue reads like the written word, rather than spoken conversation. It unfortunately substantially diminished the eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Spacing

What's with all the weird spacing/breaks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sensitive, competent and kind

Your awareness of girls' needs shows you understand that most of a man's enjoyment can come from the achievement of real intense and prolonged pleasure in his partner(s). Also that the tongue is mightier than any other part of his body! (See the Kahn report - a survey of hundreds of women who put cunnilingus at the top of their lists)

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

Very hot story! Awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...