All Comments on 'Coming of Age at 50'

by 1mbibry

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
PissdrinkerPissdrinkerover 6 years ago
Short and sweet

Great story, sounds very true, wish you could suck me dry.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Mature First-timer

As an older widower, I feel that I can relate to this story, although the opportunity has yet to present itself,and I would probably be a little shy, anyway.

I have often thought I would like a friendship with an older black man, not necessarily of a sexual nature, but just because I find black men so gifted with God's colouring and beauty. But that may just remain a fantasy in my mind.

SusanlynnSusanlynnover 6 years ago
Keep trying

I 59 yrs. old and bisexual. I have been my entire life. I sucked off a few strangers in my late teens and early twenties before the days of HIV/ AIDS. Sucked one of my friends but he only allowed it once because he was drunk at the time. I’ve had a regular guy about my age who is also married for about six months now . He’s only about 5 inches when hard and cums within two or three minutes. I’m still looking for that 7-8 inch cock that last a while and cums a huge load. I love my wife dearly but due to her health she hasn’t been able to have sex for over twenty years. Instead of cheating on her with another woman, I do it with guys. I absolutely love the taste and feel of a man’s hard cock and creamy load in my mouth and I always swallow every drop.

PG564EPG564Eabout 6 years ago
An honest erotic story of cock lust

Written by a man who knows his subject well. A man who craved in silence, stopped fighting the riveting images of himself blowing a stranger with gratitude, and discovering that sperm is an addictive fluid that rewards the homosexual with it's texture and volume.

My first time I blew 6 men at a gay bathhouse. I was so happy to feel a real cock in my mouth I can't really describe how crossing from straight to gay sex felt. It was wonderful, and the 5 men I blew as the day went on all came in my mouth. I loved sucking it and swallowing semen. Loved being watched.

I think about sucking it and taking it up my ass everyday now. And I know it will never stop being that way.

Csucker64Csucker64almost 6 years ago
I agree

With PG564E .. it’s a mind blowing experience sucking multiple cocks in a session

I did it in a well known bathhouse in Perth , Western Australia in the 90s

It was in the steam room , I must have spent about an hour on my knees sucking cocks , I don’t know how many , but I remember swallowing 4 loads - and getting one on my face , my jaw ached for days after

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00over 4 years ago
Concur

I certainly have thoughts of sucking a cock and that first experience isn't easy to find, but will never be found if one doesn't look.

The fantasy thoughts are so strong, I'm quite convinced the real thing will be even better.

I'm happy for you that your first time worked out so well.

edgrantedgrantover 4 years ago
All still a fantasy for me

You have described my fantasy. Would love to discover, but it has to be with the "right" man.

Bernie57Bernie57over 4 years ago
Hoping to Come of Age at 65

Your experience is what I fantasize about daily. Wish I could find a fwb that would allow me to explore my desire to orally pleasure a guy to completion.

Cockyme1948Cockyme1948over 4 years ago
Mmmmm

This story got me so hard, that I was leaking precum. I wish I could find a bi guy to suck and for him to train me, mmmmm😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Delicious!

A wonderful description of a new cocksucker's first taste...and the joy of receiving that first load of delicious cum! Brought back warm and wonderful memories of myself in my youth...getting naked with a man for the first time...touching him...tasting him...sucking him! Ultimately, me in wide eyed wonder as I felt his amazing cock swell in my mouth and, with a groan of indescribable pleasure that seemed to come up from his toes, his hardness broke and he throbbed and grunted and ejaculated powerfully into my mouth! His warm, thick semen tasted so strong and exotic and, well...GOOD! And it just felt so perfectly NATURAL to swallow it! I fell in love that day! ❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Would love to try this.

I have read this story many times. I picture myself with an older guy's hard cock in my mouth which I suck until he cums. I have never been with another man but would love to try it. I doubt that this will ever happen for me as I am now in my 60's which is probably too old to be starting something new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really relate

I just turned 50 myself this year and have been longing for a regular male partner for a long time, as swallowing has been a favorite activity of mine. I've had a few experiences at parties which I mostly enjoyed very much, and the occasional internet hookup which usually has not gone well, mostly because the ones I met were just too fast and forceful, and I like to do things a bit slower and stretch out the enjoyment some before savoring the final result. Now that I've gained weight and don't look as handsome as I used to, with the pandemic going on, and a lot of personal sites becoming stricter since the passage of HR 1865, I've mostly given up on that dream, since the chances of my meeting anyone new and compatible this point are slim to none. Even the regular parties I used to go to don't run any more. I may have swallowed my last swallow, but I'll always have at least some memories and sites like this:).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Great read.The feelings and urges of over 50yo men for same sex pleasures is true.At age 60 I have had wonderful sex with mature aged men.It seems we know real pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stop looking!

Great story! For all of you still looking find your self a adult bookstore with video booths most have gloryholes so go and enjoy I do and I’m 67 and married, But is nothing like making a man hard with your hands or mouth and getting him to cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
started at 55

Yes oh yes...had my first encounter as a challenge to myself to see what it was like to play with someone else's cock....met a man my age via a dating site.....and wanked for a while till we were comfortable but now sucking and having full blown sex whenever we can. we are both married enjoy our wives but enjoy our times together with careless abandon....life is too short.....enjoy while you can

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very similar to my story. No sex with wife at 53. I just felt crazy at times. Eight years later I met a guy who was bi and we talked a lot. After a few weeks we played with each others cocks. When I sucked him in his car I enjoyed it. We met many times and I always enjoyed taken his cum in my mouth and swallowing it. He move for work 2 years later. I have never met anyone else but I am looking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story...like others have said very similar to mine. I meet with my Asian massage therapist every now and then so I can suck his cock until he cums in my mouth. I loved the first time when I felt the warm cum fill up my mouth...didn't gag...I guess it was first time luck. I put him in a pair of sexy women's panties and then tease him by sucking him thru the panties before I take them off. He's small so I really get to enjoy his cock without gagging. I do enjoy the feeling of his hard cock in my mouth and the moment when he gets even harder right before cumming!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story with many similarities to mine. I just turned sixty, a lesbian colleague at work set me up with another man. Loved the experience of putting a cock in my mouth, having him cum in my mouth, not crazy about the taste but I swirled and swallowed it. To begin my first fucking, I sat on his long cock, ouch! and then we switched positions. Once behind me, his hands locked onto me and he hammered hard for twenty minutes and then came in me, it was the ultimate act of submission for me.

TorontoCDTorontoCD10 months ago

Very nice story! As some others mentioned, it is similar to my life. I cannot even remember when was the last time I had sex with my wife. Difference here is that I have been a closeted bisexual and crossdresser my whole life, and with patience and a bit of luck I was able to find my friend with benefits who is in his 50s, married, and we have been having sex for the last four years at least twice a month! By the way, I am 70, and my libido and sex drive are as strong as ever

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Right there with all the married guys! Introduced to my lifelong love of cocks at an early age by the neighbor boy, I discovered mommy's lingerie, too, and my lust for both has waxed and waned over the last 50+ years (I'm 61 now) but it is still my favorite activity. Lots of cocks and cum and crossdressing, porn theaters, ABS glory holes, I discovered shaving my balls and ass early in our marriage, it made sex, especially gay sex, so much more pleasurable! After 40 years, Wifey lost her sex drive to illness and, as I am her full time caregiver, I can't get away to suck delicious cock or eat clean shaved ass like I'd love to so I use literotica to sooth the horny ache that comes with each morning! On occasion, she goes out with our daughters and I strip, shower, shave, get high as a kite on killer weed and start in with literotica, moving on to Spankbang PMV's about BBC, Sissys, gooning and pornosexual slots jerking horns clocks! I'm such a shut, wish I had a buddy near me to whore around with, it'd be even more erotic to have more cocks to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So many straight married men need and want this..My wife and I had a close (gay) friend. After a few drinks he once told me that he was very attracted to me. Nothing ever happened but we continued to see each other periodically after my wife died. He had me over for dinner one evening and I just told him that I needed a favor—that I wanted to suck his cock. We got started and it was beyond amazing but then I just blurted out that I wanted him to fuck me..I loved being on my back and being taken by an experienced gay man..just the most intense ever.. Thanks for a great story…Hugs…

PG564EPG564E6 months ago

It made me hard, and my cock lust was incredibly turned on. As with so many men who are aging, my mind craved for the thrill of taboo male on male sex. I was 55 when the possibility of being gay and lovingly sucking dick overwhelmed me, took over all of my sexual desires and daily yearnings.

I wanted to blow men on my knees. I wanted to look up at them as they ejaculated streams of hot sperm into my welcoming, hungry mouth. I wanted to. . . be fucked by another man. I realized that a hard dick is the most awesome sex organ I ever craved. How beautiful it is to take it into my mouth and make oral love to a man's pleasure pole.

And in time I finally became a dick sucker who loves cum. I am addicted to being a queer, a faggot, and learned how submissive I am to give males extreme pleasure. Love being fucked in my mouth, told what to do, and knowing I will never be able to get enough dicks to suck.

The power of gay sex is mind boggling. I can't believe I was straight for so much of my life. For men who crossed the line as I have, there are sexual thrills one never dreamed could be so fucking good.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

We are not alone. It is amazing how many of us married men have these desires later in life as their marital sexual activities decline. I too want have a regular FWB that I can suck, smell and taste to his fullest. I have a very strong desire to have a friend ejaculate in my mouth and for me to be able to have his lingering flavor in my mouth and his scent trapped in my facial hair where I can smell him as I masturbate myself relieving the moment I made a man cum in my mouth. I feel deep down this is something I will do and I hope to even be lucky enough to have more than one friend at some point so I can experience a variety of cocks, much like I have experienced a variety of women in my life, I want this very badly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous