All Comments on 'Coming of Dawn'

by Mystery_Meat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 8 years ago

It is good to see a new story after so long. I hope you are well.

davwoodavwooover 8 years ago
Boring

I can't give it any stars as the story contains the usual recipe for an unimaginative American fuck. I think you must learn this in High School in the locker room. I have to wonder if the author has ever been to England? The chances of someone living in an apartment (flat) in a country village all those years ago are about zero. They didn't exist, except maybe over a butchers shop! Sorry there is little descriptive narrative to stimulate my imagination other than the same boring sex routine. I've come to expect better from Literotica.

NTxOkieNTxOkieover 8 years ago
I have been to England.

This story has some technical aspects of the Luftwaffe and the Army air corps that many stories written today about WWII lack. It is told from the yanks pov so terms like apartment are correct. Houses near air bases were split into apartments or flats if you like so that part of the story is also possible. I liked it and look forward to its sequel.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read****

Looking forward to Part 02. Thanks for sharing,

Lyons_DenLyons_Denover 8 years ago
Well written, quality piece *****

Another well written, quality story from this author. A refreshing historical piece, and the sex was anything but boring (like an earlier troll said). In 1944 England, I'd bet most couples weren't into whips and chains or goats or whatever "davwoo" considers exciting sex. I noticed that the only critic of this piece has no written submissions. Those who can't do just criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best in the WW2 genre

This is really good are you ever going to do a part 2?

goatman96goatman963 months ago

Nice story, too short - Jack had a 48 hour pass - that is two days and two nights so he did not have to get back to his base and could have spent the night there and the next night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous