Coming of Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have a condom," Jack whispered.

"Pull out when you're ready and I'll finish you," Dawn suggested.

"Sounds good."

Gazing into Dawn's beautiful eyes, Jack slid his hard-on almost out of her pussy, and then pushed it back in. She smiled and moaned. Jack then began to slowly increase the speed of his thrusts. Dawn's eyes moved over Jack's lean, muscular body. The fact that he was sixteen years her junior excited her even more.

After a couple minutes, Jack asked, "Would you like to take top for awhile?"

"Sounds fun," Dawn said.

Trying to stay on Dawn's twin bed, they carefully switched positions. Dawn straddled Jack's hips, held his hard-on straight up, and lowered her pussy onto it. She began to pump slowly, gauging the distance. Very soon, Dawn was pumping rapidly, her large breasts bouncing, and her long hair swaying. She looked down at her young lover and gave him a smile. She then leaned forward until her nipples were brushing against Jack's chest.

"Oh honey, that feels so nice," Jack whispered.

"How about giving an old lady a breather? You take top again," Dawn panted.

"Sure... anything you like."

They switched positions once again, and Dawn moaned as she felt Jack's long, hard cock enter her. Jack supported his weight on rigid arms, wanting to make their lovemaking as comfortable as possible for the British beauty. His stiff shaft slipped in and out her her wet pussy like a piston.

"Ooohhh... I like it like that," Dawn moaned.

"You're so sexy," Jack panted.

Dawn began moaning in time with his pumps, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh..."

Then, her body writhed as she experienced another orgasm.

When Jack sensed Dawn's orgasm, he abandoned his attempt at control. After several more thrusts, he pulled his hard-on from her pussy.

"Finish me, angel!" Jack panted.

Dawn curled her right hand around Jack's slippery boner and stroked it vigorously. Spurts of warm cum painted her stomach and chest. Jack shivered as he ejaculated. Dawn continued to stroke the younger man's cock until it finally began to go flaccid. Jack pressed his lips to Dawn's and their tongues intertwined once again. After Jack helped Dawn clean up, the lovers shared two glasses of wine in the bedroom. They then made love again.

Dawn had to go to work the next morning, and Jack had to reluctantly return to his base. Before they parted, Jack kissed Dawn passionately and ran his fingers through her long, dark hair. Jack asked Dawn if he could see her again the next time he could get a pass. She told him she'd love to see him again.

Part Two - Will the war part the lovers?

12