All Comments on 'Coming Out of My Shell Ch. 01'

by BrainyJaney

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
notbarkingdognotbarkingdogover 8 years ago
More please?

I enjoyed the response of your character to finding herself in this situation. But, of course, I'd like to see more--pun intended.

NakedDanNakedDanover 8 years ago

Hopefully, this is the first of many chapters to come. This one shows a lot of promise, especially being set in the theater. I'd love to read how Jane reacts when she gets a part that requires full nudity on stage.

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 8 years ago
Promising start...

Nicely written and believable introduction. My only criticism is its a bit short. Just as I was starting to get into it, it ended. I'll definitely be checking back to see how you develop this tale in Ch02. Four stars for the promise this holds out rather than the actual content of this episode.

BrainyJaneyBrainyJaneyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I'm new to this site. So funny to hear that the story was too short. I was sure it was too long.

I have already submitted the next chapter, and am working on more. It is really fun to relive these stories from 20+ years ago. I'm actually surprised how many names and details come back to me once I start writing. I haven't thought about these events in years.

NakedDanNakedDanover 8 years ago
True Story

BrainyJaney, can I take it from your comments that these chapters will be true and based on your own experiences? If so, that's awesome. I have a ton of true nude in public stories I could write, but instead, I use those stories as the basis for fiction. Writing fiction is a bit like playing God, being able to control the action (although really good fiction writers will create realistic characters and let those characters drive events).

Anyway, true or fiction, I do look forward to your future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welcome to Lit, B J

Welcome to Literotica, Brainy Janey. As others have commented, your story was an excellent introduction to your character and to the unfolding we all hope to enjoy thru your exposition. Short is good, but too short is too much a tease.

HorneeTruckerHorneeTruckerover 8 years ago
Interesting story line

I enjoyed the story, as I, too had to come out of my shell in college. It's interesting to see a lot of the same issues from a female perspective. I just might have to write a similar story from a male point of view. I am hoping the next few episodes will be published soon.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 8 years ago
Good job

For me, just the right amount if tease to keep me coming back to your stories. Going to be interesting to see how bold you get.

sanser6sanser6over 8 years ago
Good start

Janey

You are the writer. You decide which length you want to submit.

This first chapter show you as an adventorous but timid girl getting the first pushes to blossom.

I will be looking forward to hear more about your yonger days.

RecHikerRecHikerover 8 years ago
Great start Janey -

Congratulations on your first submission. You created an atmosphere that was both pleasurable and exciting to read. I would have loved to read longer chapter, however, like the others, I'll wait for chapter 2.

I gave you 5* - Thanks for sharing....

RecHiker

HendrickSterlingHendrickSterlingover 8 years ago
I concur

I would agree with the above comments. This is a great first offering, and I cannot wait to read others!

Personally, as it appears to be a collection of stories (or at least, multiple submissions), I appreciate that it is fairly short. I typically find myself shying away from submissions that have multiple chapters to them, because I worry about it turning into a whole novel, and I don't have the attention span to read 200 pages about experiences.

Forgive me, I'm rambling. What I'm trying to say is, I think it is a great start, and I am really looking forward to things getting even juicier.

VeraBadVeraBadover 8 years ago
I loved that you're an equal opportunity exhibitionist.

I'm sure you are making both women like me and guys happy.

Rayben3411Rayben3411over 8 years ago
Great Job Janey!!!

Husband and I love your story, I have some of the same fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Coming out of my shell ch. 01

Good, Janey, good.

Your calling awaits! Don't be long!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous