All Comments on 'Coming Out of My Shell Ch. 02'

by BrainyJaney

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
yesterdaysyesterdaysover 8 years ago

Like this beginning a lot. Please keep going.++

Captain_RonCaptain_Ronover 8 years ago
Welcome

I'm really liking this is series so far, your a good writer. I'm eagerly looking forward to reading more of your adventures as I can relate to coming out of my own shell in college.

It's great having another new author on the site. Welcome.

RecHikerRecHikerover 8 years ago
Another good one -

I can understand your feelings because I have met people while walking on a trail, who have been in some stage of undress. Although the trails are open to the public, the only people who usually use the rough trails are people who enjoy hiking.

My female hiking partner and I normally wear minimal covering or even hike nude at times. Actually she loves to hike topless, wearing only panties and her hiking boots. She reasons that bikini bottoms cover the same area as panties.

We have met some people who were dressed, (not showing anything even if it was minimal clothes) those who were partially covered but showing something. Yes, we even met other hikers who were nude.

A few people less than fully dressed, initially acted timid at being seen when we crossed paths on a trail, before they relaxed a bit. Like in your story, the transformation is interesting to watch.

And then there were others who seemed to care less about their uncovered body parts and carry on a normal conversation, even though we were strangers. Of course, there was never anything sexual said, to make each other feel uncomfortable.

You have peaked my interest and I look forward to the next chapter. Again, I hope you submit longer chapters but either way, I gave you another 5* on this chapter.

Thanks for sharing!

RecHiker

KelteriserKelteriserover 8 years ago
interesting

there have been a lot of positive comments - take heart from them- you must be doing ok. You can put words together, you can set a mood and you can portray emotion. What else do you want?

You can write girl, relax and let it flow. Don't let anyone put you off

Congrats

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
True stories?

Many of the stories in this site claim to be true, but don't ring true. Your doesn't explicitly say "this is a true story" but it feels like it is.

Can you enlighten us?

BrainyJaneyBrainyJaneyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I am so blown away by the comments on my first three stories. I started doing this after an old friend reminded me of something crazy I had done 20 years ago, and I tried to recreate it in my memory and it got me totally hot thinking about it. For two weeks I have been spending most of my free time writing. My husband thinks I have been working tons of overtime, but actually I have been doing this.

To answer your question, the stories are all true to the extent that any story is completely true. I am sure that I remember the details different than they really happened, and of course I'm always the hero, but all of this stuff actually happened.

Is there a way to convey that something is really a true story? A lot of the things labeled "true" don't really feel like they are true.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 7 years ago
Act casual and no one will notice...

yeah right. Seems everyone is watching your naked body when you're trying not to be noticed. Why is that? Then someone like Gabe points out and discusses the parts you didn't want seen. Now try not to blush. Isn't easy, is it?

Great story. Wish I could have been there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous